First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Question

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2010
I hear that new bar in Warsaw is a little Peyton Place. Anybody know anything.
blue grass

Owenton, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2010
Don't know about the new bar. If there anything like the old bars used to be this is what they was Peyton Place.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2010
It's Jerry Longo's bar. It's behind the Fire Dept in Warsaw. It's doing well. I have no idea what Peyton Place is.

bullspit won't tell you shit about this. neither will peanut. or Dee Lay. they don't know this place.
blue grass

Owenton, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
It's Jerry Longo's bar. It's behind the Fire Dept in Warsaw. It's doing well. I have no idea what Peyton Place is.
bullspit won't tell you shit about this. neither will peanut. or Dee Lay. they don't know this place.
thanks for the info now I know where it is. Is it close to where old Southern States used to be.
bullspit

Warsaw, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
You're right. I haven't been in there, so unlike other people I can't say anything good or bad about it.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 22, 2010
I go in there a time or two.. Jerry is a good guy usually a good crowd in there, sorta hole in the wall kind of place, no issues or fighting he's got a couple guys help him with patrol on busy nights in there.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2010
He had a little crowd there on a Wed. It was nice. Beautiful bartender. And Jerry said that he was doing well, so good for him.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 23, 2010
I stop there after work on Fridays. Cold beer and I relax. Peyton Place... Probably. Look at the other bars in the county. That's the way bar life rolls.
bullspit

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Dec 23, 2010
Well, this is just a little Peyton Place and you're all Harper Valley hypocrites.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 23, 2010
Plagiarism, un informative, waste of bandwidth.
bullspit wrote:
Well, this is just a little Peyton Place and you're all Harper Valley hypocrites.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 23, 2010
bullspit wrote:
Huh? In English please.
blue grass

Owenton, KY

#13 Dec 23, 2010
here is the english Harper Valley Pta was a song. Johnny, you are to young to remember The Day my momma sock to the harper valley pta.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 23, 2010
So what does that mean? That they should be part of a PTA instead?
blue grass

Owenton, KY

#15 Dec 23, 2010
This is where just a little Peyton Place and your all Harper Valley Hypocrites. This is part of the song.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#16 Dec 23, 2010
It's got good lyrics. Ha ha! Harper Valley Hypocrites! What a funny reference.

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/hall-tom-t...
blue grass

Owenton, KY

#17 Dec 23, 2010
Johnny Masters wrote:
It's got good lyrics. Ha ha! Harper Valley Hypocrites! What a funny reference.
http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/hall-tom-t...
I can't remember the woman who sung this song or actually the title of the song. It was wrote in the late 60's anywhere between 65 to 69 I know bullspit knows the song.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#18 Dec 23, 2010
That link said Tom T Hall.
blue grass

Owenton, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2010
No johnny that is not the person this song is sung by a woman, I can't remember her name. Harper Valley. Just do a search on songs or the day my momma socked to the Harper Valley PTA.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 23, 2010
OMG. I'm old...
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#21 Dec 23, 2010
U do the search. This song is sung by a guy named Tom T Hall. There may be a woman too. U do the work. Lazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BIG BONE Last Post Wins 2017 33 min texas pete 42
Prostitutes (Aug '16) Jun 15 Xgirl 6
dare wheeler Jun 14 lyssa94 1
Mcdonald (Jun '16) Jun 13 Cjj 2
gallatin county fair (Jun '16) Jun 12 Kelly 9
Jerry dale. Jun 11 I know all 10
Dorman (Aug '14) Jun 11 What the heck 47

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance