George W. Bush - Messed Up America

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Pale Rider

Punxsutawney, PA

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Between Geoge W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, George H. Bush and the Republicans, they messed up America for the next 50 years.

Old Ronald Reagan, started out by telling everyone, what we need is smaller government, not bigger. Then he spent more money then every President prior to him, including FDR, who had World WarII to pay for. That started a trend for every Republican President after him, which one could put America in the hole(Debt)the most.

But it was George W. Bush, that got help from the Republican appointed Supreme Court to give him the election in 2000. Then he bought the 2004 election. He never was any good as President. There was more greed, and corruption under him then any President in American History. Remember Enron, that started the corruption. Old Bush thought to himself, if I can steal the election, why not except greed from corporate leaders too. Let them steal, get paid millions in salary, and let me give the greedy bastards a tax cut too, that will make them happy. After all, their contributions put me in office. Next I will start a war, because my old Daddy was threatened to be killed by Saddam Hussein. My buddy Dick Cheney my VP, his company (Halliburton), he resigned from to become VP, they will need to rebuild Iraq, they will make billions from the money we borrow from China for the war effort. The working class are just stupid enough to pay for it.

Yep George W. Bush screwed America, and we will blame the Democrats for it.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2011
The Democrats did vote for his war, and Obama has been escalating it, and carrying his foreign policy on... now he's triangulating, playing the middle road for every important Progressive issue... and the Tea Party is pulling him back to the days of W. Bush, the worst President in United States history... worse than Hoover! Now we got Wvilles, homeless everywhere, poverty aplenty, and the have nots don't have a chance in the world.
Neutral Party

Memphis, IN

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Please you two quit living in the past. Obama is already the worse President ever. His policies have made the economy worse, gotten us nowhere with the war on terror, seen North Korea and Iran develop nuclear weapons to create the next world war all while increasing the debt in two years more than all the past Presidents combined.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 20, 2011
Throw out the Republicans and the Democrats, and elect some Eugene Debs, or Ralph Nader, or Jesse Ventura, or Cynthia McKinney, or Rosa Clemente (she's got the Hip-hop movement behind her), or a Ghandi, or a Martin Luther King, Jr., or a Jesus Christ hippie liberal leftist peacenik, or some other independent thinking person.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2011
Also it's important to blame the culprit for the crime, not the victims... u Jim Crows didn't understand that in the 60s, and u don't understand it now...
Pale Rider

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 Jan 20, 2011
Neutral Party wrote:
Please you two quit living in the past. Obama is already the worse President ever. His policies have made the economy worse, gotten us nowhere with the war on terror, seen North Korea and Iran develop nuclear weapons to create the next world war all while increasing the debt in two years more than all the past Presidents combined.
the war on terror
How many names has the war George W. Bush started been called.
The war in Iraq
The war on the dictator
The axis of evil
The war on the Red Guard
The war on the insurgents
The war on terror
The war on al qaeda
Did I leave out some.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#7 Jan 20, 2011
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
the war on terror
How many names has the war George W. Bush started been called.
The war in Iraq
The war on the dictator
The axis of evil
The war on the Red Guard
The war on the insurgents
The war on terror
The war on al qaeda
Did I leave out some.
You make no sense, just like your typical ranting liberal retard friend Johnny Boy. You cannot stand the fact that America is done with your and all the idiots like you, example Nov 2010 election. If I am not mistaken, not only did the conservatives win back the congress, 18 states threw your worthless liberal asses out on the street. I cannot for the life of me, understand how a liberal can get through a day. I hear it all the time, how can you be a conservative? You as a liberal have to be told what to drive, what energy you can use, what food you can eat, what light bulb to buy and if you are a minority, you cannot succeed without our assistance. You are a very sad and insecure person. I hope you and your friend Johnny wake up soon and realize what your marxist messiah is really up to.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 20, 2011
How can you have a War on Terror? Isn't War Terrorism? Isn't War a way worse form of Terrorism? Who cares if you're killing people as a suicide bomber who kills a few dozen, or as an entire military force genociding out entire peoples ? They're both murder! In fact, genociding out entire peoples is way worse! But that's how America was born, it's how America continues, and it's how America is always going to be. We are the biggest terrorist nation on the planet. If we want to stop terrorism, we should stop participating it. That would be the first step. Stop terrorizing innocent peoples all across the world, and show by example, set the standard for how everybody should behave, by treating all sovereign countries as equals. American exceptionalism is dead.

So War on Terrorism, or Terrorism on War... it's all the same. It's murdering innocent people, and it needs to stop today.
Neutral Party

Memphis, IN

#9 Jan 21, 2011
Johnny,
Terrorism is a threat against innocent people that have no way to protect themselves.

A war is against an enemy that is trying to threaten or end your existence.

That is a big difference. The war on terror is an attempt to end the threat of muslim extremists that want western society ended as we know it. No internet, no topix, nothing as we know it today.

Your entitled to your opinion on the war and terror. Lord knows when this will end. Obama has done nothing but escalate tension in N Korea and Iran while making them even more of a threat. Hopefully in 2012 we'll have a clearer direction when Jeb Bush is in the White House.
Pale Rider

Punxsutawney, PA

#10 Jan 21, 2011
Hopefully in 2012 we'll have a clearer direction when Jeb Bush is in the White House.

Jeb Bush would make a good candidate. From what I heard him say recently, I don't think he will run. But 2012 is a long ways off, he might change his mind. He is the best Republican candidate they have. Mitt Romney seems to be leading right now. I don't think Mike Huckabee can get the nomination.

I don't think he is like his brother. I think he is much smarter, and I like him. I think he would make a very good President.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2011
I'm sick of political dynasties...

Give Obama another term. Or vote for Cynthia McKinney, or Jesse the Body Ventura.
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#12 Jan 21, 2011
Johnny Masters wrote:
I'm sick of political dynasties...
Give Obama another term. Or vote for Cynthia McKinney, or Jesse the Body Ventura.
If we give Obama another chance we won't have the united States, we will have a 3rd world country which this is were we are headed. anymore bright ideas?

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#13 Jan 21, 2011
Johnny Masters wrote:
The Democrats did vote for his war, and Obama has been escalating it, and carrying his foreign policy on... now he's triangulating, playing the middle road for every important Progressive issue... and the Tea Party is pulling him back to the days of W. Bush, the worst President in United States history... worse than Hoover! Now we got Wvilles, homeless everywhere, poverty aplenty, and the have nots don't have a chance in the world.
MSNBC host Keith Olbermann announced Friday that he is leaving the network and has taped his last “Countdown” show.

MSNBC issued a statement that it had ended its contract with the controversial host, with no further explanation. Olbermann hosted the network’s most popular show, but his combative liberal opinions often made him a target of critics.

What will Johnny and little rider do now,where will they get thier talking points???????/
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2011
Well you just took my line, I just heard it on the news. I was going to ask Johnny, what am I suppose to watch now they took Keith Olberman off the air. One thing certain and for sure I won't hear about Keith Olberman anymore, but we still Bill Moyher I think this is how this idiot spells his name. Well Johnny, sorry about your luck. Welcome you to watch Glenn Beck, although you might just learn something.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2011
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>MSNBC host Keith Olbermann announced Friday that he is leaving the network and has taped his last “Countdown” show.
MSNBC issued a statement that it had ended its contract with the controversial host, with no further explanation. Olbermann hosted the network’s most popular show, but his combative liberal opinions often made him a target of critics.
What will Johnny and little rider do now,where will they get thier talking points???????/
I hadn't heard that... I never watched him... I have a ton of respect for him for calling W. Bush out when nobody else had the ballz to do it, and he did so fiercely, with the audacity of that one reporter that went after Joe McCarthy (the Glenn Beck of the 60s)... he'll be missed, but once you get Maddow's show, the other MSNBC shows just look like wannabes...

Regardless, all we have is Maddow; the right wing machine has lots of evil vindictiveness, and vile bile spewing from their noise sewers like diarrhea, Bill, Glenn, Hannity, Rush, Roger Ailes, Rupert Murdoch, and plenty of other copycats, and then u got all those dittoheads... it's all the LIBERALS fault.

Uh... no. It wasn't the liberals who ruined the country. It was W. Bush. It was the conservatives. The so-called conservatives... cause Ronald Reagan and Bush 1 both raised taxes, and W. Bush just hid his tax raise in the deficit, so we fiscally responsible Democrats, like Bill Clinton, one of the few Presidents who actually know how to BALANCE a budget, are better with the nation's money than the tax and spend, and then lie about it, "conservatives"...

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#16 Jan 22, 2011
So tell us Jhonny who will you be getting your talking points from now ...the huffton post LOL

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#17 Jan 22, 2011
Pale Rider wrote:
Between Geoge W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, George H. Bush and the Republicans, they messed up America for the next 50 years.
Old Ronald Reagan, started out by telling everyone, what we need is smaller government, not bigger. Then he spent more money then every President prior to him, including FDR, who had World WarII to pay for. That started a trend for every Republican President after him, which one could put America in the hole(Debt)the most.
But it was George W. Bush, that got help from the Republican appointed Supreme Court to give him the election in 2000. Then he bought the 2004 election. He never was any good as President. There was more greed, and corruption under him then any President in American History. Remember Enron, that started the corruption. Old Bush thought to himself, if I can steal the election, why not except greed from corporate leaders too. Let them steal, get paid millions in salary, and let me give the greedy bastards a tax cut too, that will make them happy. After all, their contributions put me in office. Next I will start a war, because my old Daddy was threatened to be killed by Saddam Hussein. My buddy Dick Cheney my VP, his company (Halliburton), he resigned from to become VP, they will need to rebuild Iraq, they will make billions from the money we borrow from China for the war effort. The working class are just stupid enough to pay for it.
Yep George W. Bush screwed America, and we will blame the Democrats for it.
The Republican Study Committee proposal calling for $2.5 trillion in spending cuts over ten years is a great place to start. The GOP should take the key elements of it and tack them on to the debt limit increase bill and demand that Obama either sign the bill with the cuts or get no rise in the debt limit. As Senator Pat Toomey (R-Pa) suggested in a recent op-ed, the government can function without borrowing more for a few months. And during that time, let all of America debate whether or not to cut the budget. Let Obama be on display – day after day – pleading for more spending and borrowing. What will become of his centrism then?
Pale Rider

Punxsutawney, PA

#18 Jan 22, 2011
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican Study Committee proposal calling for $2.5 trillion in spending cuts over ten years is a great place to start. The GOP should take the key elements of it and tack them on to the debt limit increase bill and demand that Obama either sign the bill with the cuts or get no rise in the debt limit. As Senator Pat Toomey (R-Pa) suggested in a recent op-ed, the government can function without borrowing more for a few months. And during that time, let all of America debate whether or not to cut the budget. Let Obama be on display – day after day – pleading for more spending and borrowing. What will become of his centrism then?
Listen you dope head? The subject is about George Bush, just stick to the subject will you? And stop the copy and paste will you. People want to know what you have to say, not what someone else has written for you. If you want a dicussion on Obama start one.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#19 Jan 22, 2011
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you dope head? The subject is about George Bush, just stick to the subject will you? And stop the copy and paste will you. People want to know what you have to say, not what someone else has written for you. If you want a dicussion on Obama start one.
Who will you and Johnny Boy be getting your talking points from now that Olderman was fired from MSNBC??????????

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#20 Jan 22, 2011
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The Keyboard Coward types again. The AZ shooter was delusional and psychotic like you are. You exhibit the same word pattern and whacked out thought process as he did, Please get some mental help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gallatin co sheriff 12 hr citizen 6
Poll Are the Warnicks... creeps? Sat DRS 3
garage in glencoe Thu BBBE 1
anyone ever been done wrong by matt schauer (Jan '13) Apr 29 wildman 9
drugs Apr 28 Jake from State Farm 14
City of Glencoe Council Apr 25 Resident 15
Jennifer Lowder Sauley Apr 20 Sam 2
More from around the web

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE