Ronnie Smith under house arrest
pep

Williamstown, KY

#22 Oct 8, 2010
Jenni wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you two they are 9 and 11 you jurk.
that ronnie ia a real piece of work, a dead beat
Ky Life

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Oct 8, 2010
How did you get off of house arrest?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#24 Oct 8, 2010
I did exactly what anyone should do if a judge makes an order which hinders your rights.

You file an appeal with the court of appeals!
Within 2 hours of filing my Notice to the court that I was going to appeal, the phone rang and the bond restrictions were lifted.

I learned the court system and it is up to anyone who believes they are free, to learn and understand the way the courts work, If you feel you are being wronged, and you are correct, there is always a recourse to remedy.
Peanut

United States

#25 Oct 9, 2010
No it wouldn't. It was the behavior on the video that did you the most harm. The fact that you posted it for everyone to see so they would see you as a person who "stands by family" and that you're "against the status quo" that changed my mind.
1)You should never have allowed the boys to go along. They should never have been allowed to see the results of the whole escapade.
2)If you had checked into the situation with her mother and grandmother you would have known she had attempted suicide 3 times before and she probably needed to be there.
3)If you had called an attorney with the true fact then you wouldn't have done any of it. He would have clarified for you that it was a legal 72 hour hold.
4)The attorney would have told you that breaking someone out of a psych ward is a felony punishable with a fine of 5k dollars and 5 years in jail.
Had you known all of that in the begining would you have still run up there and busted her out and posted the proof of the crime? You admitted you did not have all the facts before you did it and that they "hoodwinked you". That is why I don't feel you're a qualified candidate for sheriff. You showed poor judgement. The fact that you brag about having pot on you all the time and using it in public places is a slap in the face to people who obey laws. Most people don't drink and drive. They don't smoke in public places because it's illegal.
On top of all that, you told those boys that they would be millionaires when the case was settled. That alone says you filmed it to use in court against the hospital. Because you didn't accept the fact that doctors who are trained in pychology and who treat people every day who are depressed and unable to make good decisions thought she needed to be in a safe place for a few days. When you said "so it's an in-house thing?" you implied they did it for the money. Medicare/medicaid don't reimburse enough to even break even on what health care costs. Since Jenni isn't married I'm assuming she isn't working and doesn't have private insurance. If she has medicare/medicaid then the hospital lost money on her care.
Let's say they did transfer her to another hospital. You wouldn't have liked that either because you would have felt they did that to "hide" her from her family. So what do you suggest they do when someone is a danger to themselves or to others? Had she gone home and harmed her children you would have been upset that they didn't keep her. Ronnie you did nothing to make her life better. Mental illness is still a horrible thing to deal with. It's hard enough to deal with it when it isn't a public spectacle. I can not even imagine how hard it is to deal with this when every person in the county and people all around the country have seen that video.
I don't agree with you on the facts re:almost everything. There are fraudulent foreclosures, but how do you think you are going to stop them? It is the homeowner who needs to seek an attorney to represent them against the banks who are foreclosing. Then it depends on the judge. The sheriff can't stop it, even if he wants to he doesn't have the manpower or the money to investigate each mortgage case.
I have said before I don't care if a person lights up a joint. But I do object if you are doing it in front of my family. Just as I would object to someone injecting heroin, drinking in front of them or having sex in front of them. If you smoke a joint at home then it isn't an issue for the rest of us. As far as curing everything, that isn't true. It does work for some things, other things it doesn't. Without more research you can't "prove" it. So when you say it does everything wonderful and nothing bad that is a fantasy. And as long as there are federal laws against it you will have a hard time preventing prosecution of those who grow it, sell it and dispense it. You gloss over all of the issues that you, personally, don't think are issues.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#26 Oct 9, 2010
I realize now that you are one of the many brainwashed by the system to be a subserviant subject to the slavemasters.
I can tell by the way you put things that you don't understand freedom.
When Jenni called me and asked for help I was duty bound as a family member to come to her aid. I have known many people who have been badly abused in mental wards and I was not about to let it happen to a loved one. I asked all the right questions and the needed 2 doctors to sign someone in on a 72 hour hold. Jenni was not being held legally, whether she tried to kill herself or not, she was being held against her will on an invalid 72 hour hold. Jen i has an excellent case against the hospital for the way they treated her and if she doesn't pursue it, she is a foolish person. I will file suit against the security guard if I can ever find out his name, and against the hospital if I cannot find out his name.

Peanut-----No it wouldn't. It was the behavior on the video that did you the most harm. The fact that you posted it for everyone to see so they would see you as a person who "stands by family" and that you're "against the status quo" that changed my mind.
1)You should never have allowed the boys to go along. They should never have been allowed to see the results of the whole escapade.
2)If you had checked into the situation with her mother and grandmother you would have known she had attempted suicide 3 times before and she probably needed to be there.
3)If you had called an attorney with the true fact then you wouldn't have done any of it. He would have clarified for you that it was a legal 72 hour hold.
4)The attorney would have told you that breaking someone out of a psych ward is a felony punishable with a fine of 5k dollars and 5 years in jail.
wakeupandsmellth ecoffee

Delaware, OH

#27 Oct 9, 2010
Ronnie Smith for Sheriff wrote:
Name a victim in what I did, You can't sya the hospital because they are a corporate entity and cannot file commonlaw charges, if anything they should be civil charges.
Today I am no longer on House arrest and did it myself without an attorney.
I wonder what my haters will say when the whole case is dismissed??
<quoted text>
R U kidding? You STILL don't get it....hope they nail your balls to the wall, that is if you have any balls.....
really

Hamilton, OH

#28 Oct 9, 2010
he doesn't care about anyone except his own pot hazed fat ass. hey ronnie, has your kid eaten today? can't answer that one can you, frito face. you suck! does your boy have shoes?
Peanut

United States

#29 Oct 9, 2010
Ronnie Smith for Sheriff wrote:
I realize now that you are one of the many brainwashed by the system to be a subserviant subject to the slavemasters.
I can tell by the way you put things that you don't understand freedom.
When Jenni called me and asked for help I was duty bound as a family member to come to her aid. I have known many people who have been badly abused in mental wards and I was not about to let it happen to a loved one. I asked all the right questions and the needed 2 doctors to sign someone in on a 72 hour hold. Jenni was not being held legally, whether she tried to kill herself or not, she was being held against her will on an invalid 72 hour hold. Jen i has an excellent case against the hospital for the way they treated her and if she doesn't pursue it, she is a foolish person. I will file suit against the security guard if I can ever find out his name, and against the hospital if I cannot find out his name.
Peanut-----No it wouldn't. It was the behavior on the video that did you the most harm. The fact that you posted it for everyone to see so they would see you as a person who "stands by family" and that you're "against the status quo" that changed my mind.
1)You should never have allowed the boys to go along. They should never have been allowed to see the results of the whole escapade.
2)If you had checked into the situation with her mother and grandmother you would have known she had attempted suicide 3 times before and she probably needed to be there.
3)If you had called an attorney with the true fact then you wouldn't have done any of it. He would have clarified for you that it was a legal 72 hour hold.
4)The attorney would have told you that breaking someone out of a psych ward is a felony punishable with a fine of 5k dollars and 5 years in jail.
If you are saying that I dont' subscribe to the crap you believe then I'm proud to say I don't. You have a very twisted sense of what is right and wrong. You admitted that you didn't know she had attempted to hurt herself 3 X in the past. So you weren't very close to her were you?
You did not ask all the right questions. A doctor wrote the order for a 72 hour hold for a psych eval. That is a legal, binding order whether the MD is in the hospital at that moment or not. That is the law in most states and it is a law in Kentucky. The MD doesn't have to stay on the unit for the whole 72 hours.There was NOTHING illegal about it. Whether she wanted to stay or not it was a LEGAL order.
She doesn't have a prayer of winning a case against the hospital. It was a legal order and the hospital including security did what they were supposed to. If you wanted the sheriff there then why didn't you call them before you entered the locked unit? Because they would have arrested you for a felony violation of attempting to remove a patient from a psych ward on a legal hold. If I had been the security guard I probably would have put out a call to the police just to watch them haul you off to jail right then and there.
The problem with you is you don't understand that you are a part of society and you have a responsiblity to obey laws. You think I'm brainwashed but I can tell you this, you don't have a clue why society has laws and why you aren't allowed to pull the stunts you have pulled. I hope that St. E pushes this lawsuit as far as they can and you wind up with a jail term of 5 years and the 5k fine. But then it will be you saying it's all a conspiracy again won't it?
Ky Life

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Oct 10, 2010
On the tape you also said that you were Jenni's legal guardian. Do you know what has to be done to be a legal guardian? Were the requirements done?
really

Hamilton, OH

#31 Oct 10, 2010
what did yor boy have to eat today? i hope he got to. saddley, you don't even know, much less care.
really

Hamilton, OH

#32 Oct 10, 2010
funny how your big belly shut's up!!! loser.
Renee Gibson

Lexington, KY

#33 Oct 11, 2010
I know what his boy eats, what clothes he wears, what his shoes look like....oh, yeah because I buy it all. I do that because he is MY son and I will do whatever it takes to make sure he has what he needs and have done so for 14 years. He is a great kid and I am lucky to have him.
really

Hamilton, OH

#34 Oct 12, 2010
i want to to know if fat frito faced ronnie knows what his kid ate. he doesn'y answer my posts. i guess their a little to real for his delusional mind.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#35 Oct 12, 2010
You got a big surprise coming to you!
really wrote:
i want to to know if fat frito faced ronnie knows what his kid ate. he doesn'y answer my posts. i guess their a little to real for his delusional mind.
really

Hamilton, OH

#36 Oct 12, 2010
just tell us what he ate today? that should be easy, if you really carede or knew. bring my SURPRISE< FATMAN!!! you make less sense, the more you post. i'm totally glad your sister is raising that boy!!! he was NEVER your child! loser!
really

Hamilton, OH

#37 Oct 12, 2010
sorry for the typos, i meant "cared", unfourntuley for you, i am more concerned for him than you've every been. does he have shoes or a winter coat? you know he does, your sister has taken care for him how long now? your a mental defect. yeah, it's the truth:(
really

Hamilton, OH

#38 Oct 12, 2010
give me my surprise, you fat loser piece of crap!!! i won't hold my breath, thank god, your kid never had to rely on you!!!
really

Hamilton, OH

#39 Oct 12, 2010
waiting....loser!!
WEIRDO

Louisville, KY

#40 Oct 13, 2010
really wrote:
waiting....loser!!
really? that's your name? really?
pep

Williamstown, KY

#41 Oct 13, 2010
yea someone else raising his kid, now he wants use to pay tax payer money to raise ronnie? you piece of crap whats coming to me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gallatin Co Road Dept 5 hr Bobby 41
Just curious Fri LOL 1
Amanda Kelly-?? Fri vevay boy 1
Chad Murray Fri Aslavetohuber 33
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul 25 Musikologist 21
Warsaw police chief Jul 24 mrs marksberry 2
Isn't Morgan Trapp pregnant? Jul 23 COV 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages