question for ronnie smith

question for ronnie smith

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

agent 007

Huntington, IN

#1 Jul 22, 2010
ronnie have you ever heard of the Rex 84 program or operation cable splicer? tell me what you think

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 1, 2010
Yeah they are planning on rounding up the american dissidents and putting us in FEMA camps.

I think Cable splicer is where they are planning to arrest the sheriffs who don't do their bidding.

&fe ature=related
agent 007

Huntington, IN

#3 Aug 1, 2010
I did do my own research about sheriffs powers. sheriffs do have the power to stop the feds at the county borders
viewer

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 2, 2010
Ronnie your video is not relevant to your campaigne. if the federal goverment was doing somthing wrong any sheriff could step up and get involved. keep up the good work.............

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 2, 2010
The feds are overstepping their authority everyday in our county.
So is the state, We have a chance to be really free in Gallatin county. vote for me as sheriff and see what a real free society will be like! If you don't like it then impeach me or elect a new sheriff in 4 years!
viewer wrote:
Ronnie your video is not relevant to your campaigne. if the federal goverment was doing somthing wrong any sheriff could step up and get involved. keep up the good work..........
agent 007

Huntington, IN

#6 Aug 2, 2010
did you hear what virgina att. general said today 8-2-10

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 2, 2010
No but I hope it is something good about the lawsuit!
agent 007 wrote:
did you hear what virgina att. general said today 8-2-10
agent 007

Demotte, IN

#8 Aug 3, 2010
he said the state of virgina has every right to have the same law as arizona and the federal government has no right to mess with states rights

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 3, 2010
Awesome, Sheriffs are standing up all over the country right now!
agent 007 wrote:
he said the state of virgina has every right to have the same law as arizona and the federal government has no right to mess with states rights
Wayne

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2010
Ronnie Smith for Sheriff wrote:
The feds are overstepping their authority everyday in our county.
So is the state, We have a chance to be really free in Gallatin county. vote for me as sheriff and see what a real free society will be like! If you don't like it then impeach me or elect a new sheriff in 4 years!
<quoted text>
You can impeach a Sheriff? How does one go about that?

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 3, 2010
I ain't tellin'
Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
You can impeach a Sheriff? How does one go about that?
countryboy

Florence, KY

#12 Aug 3, 2010
The county coroner is the only person that can arrest a sheriff.I think that may be how you start out with the process.
Wayne

Hamilton, OH

#13 Aug 4, 2010
Impeach is when you force somebody from office. If the Sheriff was involved with a murder, then the coroner can arrest him, but only if he was involved in the murder (and vice versa, that's how you would cover your murdering buddy up... just make sure the Sheriff and the Coroner are involved... and no KSP!).

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 4, 2010
Wayne has a grasp on the whole deal.

If the sheriff and coronor are buddies they could do pretty much anything and get away with it if they were corrupt.
Wayne wrote:
Impeach is when you force somebody from office. If the Sheriff was involved with a murder, then the coroner can arrest him, but only if he was involved in the murder (and vice versa, that's how you would cover your murdering buddy up... just make sure the Sheriff and the Coroner are involved... and no KSP!).
hello saw-ville

United States

#15 Aug 9, 2010
To impeach don't u have to get a ballot started or have a percentage of the county sign to have them removed? I'm not sure just asking
The MAN

Stone Mountain, GA

#16 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.facebook.com/roland.a.duby Ronnie Lee Smith's Facebook persona. Ronnie is getting married Dec 21, 2012 in Colorado to the OTHER crazy chick he tried to break out of a Colorado Springs CO mental hospital May 1, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dorman (Aug '14) Fri Shopper 43
Friendship IMB youth choir (Jul '10) May 23 Maybe One 3
BIG BONE Last Post Wins 2017 May 19 Princess Hey 39
Jerry dale. May 10 Iknowall 8
Josh bush May 10 Iknowall 3
Ryan baker May 3 big brother 1
Caleb Bovard Apr 29 anonymous 5

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages