Ronnie Smith supplies pot to minors

Ronnie Smith supplies pot to minors

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fighter

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2010
This video shows a girl under the age of 18 being interviewed by Ronnie Smith. She tries to convince you that the hemp oil has cured her seziures but then admits that she still had a seziure on the 6th month of using it. She also says that it made her really high once.
Yes!!! Ronnie advocates illegal drugs for minors and let his own son smoke pot at the age of 11.
Is this who we want to enforce the laws?

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 21, 2010
I think you will also notice in the video, sh has the support of her mother. and she did not have another seizure until she ran out of oil.

Great video, thanks for posting it!
Fighter wrote:
This video shows a girl under the age of 18 being interviewed by Ronnie Smith. She tries to convince you that the hemp oil has cured her seziures but then admits that she still had a seziure on the 6th month of using it. She also says that it made her really high once.
Yes!!! Ronnie advocates illegal drugs for minors and let his own son smoke pot at the age of 11.
Is this who we want to enforce the laws?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aYzlLGPh-YkXX
countryboy

Florence, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2010
Once again most parents i know would not like there kid smoking pot or using the oil that comes from it.I am sure it has the same effect as smoking a joint.

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 21, 2010
And it obviously stops seizures. That girl was having 2 to 3 seizures a month, but not anymore. The oil works better than all the medicines she ever tried...
countryboy

Florence, KY

#5 Sep 21, 2010
So you are saying it is a good thing to keep her high all of the time just to stop the seizures?

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 21, 2010
I believe if you listen to what she said you will see that she said it does not make her high, it did once when she ate too much..

Did you even watch the video and listen to it?
countryboy wrote:
So you are saying it is a good thing to keep her high all of the time just to stop the seizures?
wthe

Hamilton, OH

#7 Sep 21, 2010
flush
Peanut

Dayton, OH

#8 Sep 21, 2010
This is BS. Minors should not be given pot. Not by their parents or anyone else. Even PROP 19 excludes minors from being able to use it. If that was my child or grandchild ronnie you would have found a very different reaction. IF she was running out of her "seizure" medications she would have had a seizure. Just because she ran out of your drug and had one only shows that she isn't aware of the dangers of taking her meds intermittently. I hope they bust you for giving drugs to minors.
countryboy

Florence, KY

#9 Sep 21, 2010
I would not want my kids using that shit and thanks for admitting you gave a drug to a minor.I will make sure the police see this..

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 21, 2010
good luck with that!
countryboy wrote:
I would not want my kids using that shit and thanks for admitting you gave a drug to a minor.I will make sure the police see this..
countryboy

Florence, KY

#11 Sep 21, 2010
It is in your own words and i am sure traceable on your computer.So tell me how do you think you can get out of it lol
hey fat man

Hamilton, OH

#12 Sep 21, 2010
minors and illegal substances, should equal jail time! however in warsaw, ky,dealers, seems to dodge that, you won't dodge the voters!!! Not everyone in the county condones your ethics, which are skewed by your drug use! do you understand that one? save jenny and what family she has left. for now, she's lost her children. thanks for helping in that, loser!! just go lay down somewhere, do everyone a fovor, for once!!! WE DON"T NEED YOUR FREAKIN< OIL!!!! DOPE HEADS DO!!!
Bill Lay

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 21, 2010
I support the legalization of marijuana issue, and so does Josh Neale, at least deprioritizing it, so all 3 of us Sheriff candidates have agreed to not make it an issue for this campaign. Thanks everybody for the vocal and contenious words of debate this warsaw topix forum provides us all.
someone

United States

#14 Sep 21, 2010
How do u all know that ronnie has sold or bought from a minor? Did u see him? Well if he sold to a minor he could get in trouble and if u saw him do it and have not reported it then ur a co conspiritor which just as bad if he bought it from a minor then its just a possesion charge and again if u saw the minor sell to him and didn't report it then u as well as the minor well be charged
losers abound

Hamilton, OH

#15 Sep 21, 2010
later, fat man, i've got better things to do.
countryboy

Florence, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2010
How do we know?Because he comes on here and brags about it..

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 21, 2010
I am commanded by God to make the oil and give it to people who need it.

I distribute aid to sick people under the authority of God!
countryboy wrote:
It is in your own words and i am sure traceable on your computer.So tell me how do you think you can get out of it lol
ashley

Cleveland, OH

#18 Sep 22, 2010
Bill Lay wrote:
I support the legalization of marijuana issue, and so does Josh Neale, at least deprioritizing it, so all 3 of us Sheriff candidates have agreed to not make it an issue for this campaign. Thanks everybody for the vocal and contenious words of debate this warsaw topix forum provides us all.
That was not Bill Lay saying that nor Josh Neale.. Why dont you people grow up on here and put your real name on here.. Johnny Masters?!?!?! I mean really are you that afraid to do that.. If you arent worried about what people think of you and what you say then put your name on here and stop being so afraid.. We all know you are for Ronnie so ok there it is..
countryboy

Florence, KY

#19 Sep 22, 2010
The only reason you started a church is because you think you can hide behind it and get away with saying god told you to smoke pot.We will see how this work for you when josh gets in office.
Ronnie

Anderson, SC

#20 Sep 22, 2010
Ronnie Smith you are sick and nasty. You will never win election and you know it. You disgust all the people who will get out and vote because all your pot head friends will be to fried to make it there on time. So no we are not worried you ignorance will win. This helps in our decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas vernon ellis III 18 hr Anna 15
Mcdonald Jun 23 Ionu 1
gallatin county fair Jun 23 #greatidea 1
Gallatin County Sheriff Jun 23 Love you daddy 9
News MRS. Carroll County Jun 23 Star 3
Deacons Market Jun 23 Extermination needed 1
Jeremy m boothe Jun 15 Jussayn 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages