Obama Working For America

Obama Working For America

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Pale Rider

AOL

#1 Apr 24, 2012
L@@L at this: Obama working for America

1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make recommendations for ways to cut spending
2. Ordered a review of all federal operations to identify and cut wasteful spending and practices
3. Instituted enforcement for equal pay for women
4. Beginning the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq
5. Families of fallen soldiers have expenses covered to be on hand when the body arrives at Dover AFB

As a Republican, I urge my fellow Republicans to support Obama for President.

Obama 2012
blue

Owenton, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2012
Here is Agend 21 limit hrs. kids can work on family farm. Kids who raise animals to show in fair will have to take a course a 90 hrs. course to before they can show animals they raise. Could this be the end of FFA and FHA?

Pay 50 dollars for one light bulb made in china. A president who entertains Muslim brotherhood in the white house at tax payers expense.

A president who supports NDAA can be held indefently with no trial. Just for being under suspision.

A president who wants to put a gag order on the internet due to much info. coming out.
Check the facts before you vote.
Pale Rider

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Apr 25, 2012
blue wrote:
Here is Agend 21 limit hrs. kids can work on family farm. Kids who raise animals to show in fair will have to take a course a 90 hrs. course to before they can show animals they raise. Could this be the end of FFA and FHA?
Pay 50 dollars for one light bulb made in china. A president who entertains Muslim brotherhood in the white house at tax payers expense.
A president who supports NDAA can be held indefently with no trial. Just for being under suspision.
A president who wants to put a gag order on the internet due to much info. coming out.
Check the facts before you vote.
Just vote for Obama, keep America on the move again. Don't go back to like it was under George W. Bush. All Romney will do is work for the RICH, while the 150,000,000 suffer at his hands.
Pale Rider

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Apr 25, 2012
LQQK at our President

6 Ended media blackout on war casualties; reporting full information
7. Ended media blackout on covering the return of fallen soldiers to Dover AFB; the media is now permitted to do so pending adherence to respectful rules and approval of fallen soldier’s family
8. The White House and federal government are respecting the Freedom of Information Act
9. Instructed all federal agencies to promote openness and transparency as much as possible
10. Limits on lobbyist’s access to the White House

Vote to keep the progress going in 2013

Another Republican Voting for Obama 2012
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Just like the tire pressure and tune ups would solve our energy problems. Obama promised that in addition to stating that his programs would not add to the debt because he would eliminate government waste. Oh yeah, don't forget about making the rich pay their fair share too.

But now three years into it, energy costs have doubled and the GSA and Secret Service scandals have shown that under his watch the talk was just talk.

Everything costs more and the waste is still prevalent and there is $7T more in debt.

With results like that I wish Obama wouldn't work so hard.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6 Apr 26, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
Just like the tire pressure and tune ups would solve our energy problems. Obama promised that in addition to stating that his programs would not add to the debt because he would eliminate government waste. Oh yeah, don't forget about making the rich pay their fair share too.
But now three years into it, energy costs have doubled and the GSA and Secret Service scandals have shown that under his watch the talk was just talk.
Everything costs more and the waste is still prevalent and there is $7T more in debt.
With results like that I wish Obama wouldn't work so hard.
You wish you had 1/64 of Obama brain Neutral. You are a typical Republican, full of complaints, not a single solution to anything. You couldn't come up with tire pressure as much of a no brainier as that is. I could give you a real solution, but you would be like a little kid and claim it was your idea. Blue, I kid around with, forgot more then you will ever know. Joe Chit, Rooster, Dee, could teach you a lot. You don't know a damn thing, it you did, you wouldn't have to work.

The best thing you could do is start working on a candidate for 2016, Romney isn't going to win. He has bought his way to the nomination. Just look at the money he has spent. You are always figuring, how much has each vote he has got cost him? Most Republicans don't like him, will not support him. They have already figured Obama has him beat in electorial votes. Nearly every poll that you can find, has Obama ahead, except some slated poll on FOX NEWS, if you call that news. It is nothing but 24/7 Republican propaganda

You don't have a clue what would solve our energy problems. All you and the Republicans can think of is drill. What you need is your head to have someone drill a hole in it, to let out all that muddy water.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7 Apr 26, 2012
What we have above it nothing but liberal rambling. No solution, just fear mongering of what conservative leadership would bring.

History has shown that liberal policies usually produce disastrous results. Carter is recent history. Clinton failed miserably his first two years until he turned republican but continued to talk democratic. Need I say welfare reform, balanced budget, pro-business policies.

I must say, Clinton is a sleazebag but he is a smart politician. Something Obama hasn't caught onto. That is why he is a one term man.
blue

Owenton, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just vote for Obama, keep America on the move again. Don't go back to like it was under George W. Bush. All Romney will do is work for the RICH, while the 150,000,000 suffer at his hands.
Pale, you say, moving none of us moving due to gas prices. You say, rich what do u think Obama, is Rich.

So keep America moving lower gas prices. We cant afford $ 50. dollars for one light bulb that will be made in China. Grociers has doubled to what you get and what you used to get. This has all been done under Obama. Obama, has took more vacations than Bush ever did. Obama does work for the rich. He just brain washes people into thinking he don't. If Obama, gets hold of the internet these sites like this will be more. Too much info. comes out.

Plus the NDAA and agenda 21.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#9 Apr 28, 2012
blue wrote:
<quoted text>Pale, you say, moving none of us moving due to gas prices. You say, rich what do u think Obama, is Rich.
So keep America moving lower gas prices. We cant afford $ 50. dollars for one light bulb that will be made in China. Grociers has doubled to what you get and what you used to get. This has all been done under Obama. Obama, has took more vacations than Bush ever did. Obama does work for the rich. He just brain washes people into thinking he don't. If Obama, gets hold of the internet these sites like this will be more. Too much info. comes out.
Plus the NDAA and agenda 21.
What? Hi Blue. Tell me in one sentence what you know, that isn't about Obama, Romney, or a politician. Will you take some time and tell Neutral a few things about what he needs to say and how to say it?
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#10 Apr 28, 2012
You can't hang with me Pale. I call you out because you make stupid statements not based on facts. I respect your views but will not tolerate statements that are baseless.

I look at facts. Facts are that most all economic indicators are worse that when Obama took office. The only thing he has done is kill enemy #1 and he is politicizing that which really looks bad considering it was the military who risk their lives.

He has left debt for all to pay back and those jobs created by the stimulus bill sure were expensive. He is a good lecturer but a failure as President.

I appreciate your support and belief that he is the best candidate but the facts show that we deserve someone who can manage and lead, not lecture.

Joe Chit

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 29, 2012
I was reading the other day that President Carter said he would vote for Mitt. How about that?
blue

Owenton, KY

#12 Apr 29, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Hi Blue. Tell me in one sentence what you know, that isn't about Obama, Romney, or a politician. Will you take some time and tell Neutral a few things about what he needs to say and how to say it?
I know if things keep going the way they are, we will all be in the poor house. We will be riding Mopeds due to the gas price and we will be burning candles due to fact we can't afford $50 dollars for one light bulb.

Now here is one sentence. Dog eat Dog world.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#13 Apr 29, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

See how informed voters are of the current President. Now I know why we're in a heep of crap because of uninformed voters.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 30, 2012
25 congressmen lease cars that cost over $800/mo. All but 1 is a democrat. Of course, if these people were paying for it themselves so be it. However, the taxpayers fund this extravagant frill.

These are all hybrids.

Further proof that as long as it is our money they will waste it. Shame on these people.

Gregory Meeks, Edolphus Towns shame on you. Ck this out on inside edition on 5/1/2012.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#15 Apr 30, 2012
Can anyone (with sense that is)explain to me why Holder and Obama are withholding information on fast and furious.

A patriot was killed serving protecting and serving.

Why hasn't congress issued subpena's to witnesses and charged those who have not cooperated.

We owe more to those who defend us from harm to see who is responsible for these poor decisions and hold them accountable. Please join me in calling for the truth.
Pale Rider

AOL

#16 May 1, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
Can anyone (with sense that is)explain to me why Holder and Obama are withholding information on fast and furious.
A patriot was killed serving protecting and serving.
Why hasn't congress issued subpena's to witnesses and charged those who have not cooperated.
We owe more to those who defend us from harm to see who is responsible for these poor decisions and hold them accountable. Please join me in calling for the truth.
Can you explain how George W. Bush let America get attacked Neutral? Was it because he was asleep on the job?
Pale Rider

AOL

#17 May 1, 2012
The election is just about over. With all of the women behind Obama now, we can now predict a winner in 2012. Obama wins electorial vote.
lolololololololo l

Springfield, MA

#18 May 1, 2012
2 million or more jobs less then when bush was in office
14 million more people on foodstamps since obama took office
obama spent 3 times more then bush and bush was in office for 8 years
Deff. not a leader esp when he is saying sry for america to everyone (dont see him making people say there sry esp when they burn our american flag everyday)
and energy problem, lolololololol you keep thinking solor and wind will get us out of it your mad, esp when the poor as you would say cant even afford it or even go green lololololol esp when you look into it and see the results, then you might also think different.and i dont think the poor can afford a hybrid lolololol

AND THE POOR ARE DOING FINE
For decades, the U.S. Census Bureau has reported that over 30 million Americans were living in “poverty,” but the bureau’s definition of poverty differs widely from that held by most Americans. In fact, other government surveys show that most of the persons whom the government defines as “in poverty” are not poor in any ordinary sense of the term. The overwhelming majority of the poor have air conditioning, cable TV, and a host of other modern amenities. They are well housed, have an adequate and reasonably steady supply of food, and have met their other basic needs, including medical care. Some poor Americans do experience significant hardships, including temporary food shortages or inadequate housing, but these individuals are a minority within the overall poverty population. Poverty remains an issue of serious social concern, but accurate information about that problem is essential in crafting wise public policy. Exaggeration and misinformation about poverty obscure the nature, extent, and causes of real material deprivation, thereby hampering the development of well-targeted, effective programs to reduce the problem

he refuses to stop spending money we dont have

SO PALE RIDER SRY BUT YOUR FINALLY GOING TO HAVE TO GET A JOB AND A GOOD EDUCATION IN ORDER LIVE, AND NOT THINK US TAXPAYER ARE GOING TO PAY YOUR WAY LOLOLOLOLOOL

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#19 May 1, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
L@@L at this: Obama working for America
1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make recommendations for ways to cut spending
2. Ordered a review of all federal operations to identify and cut wasteful spending and practices
3. Instituted enforcement for equal pay for women
4. Beginning the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq
5. Families of fallen soldiers have expenses covered to be on hand when the body arrives at Dover AFB
As a Republican, I urge my fellow Republicans to support Obama for President.
Obama 2012
Barack Obama has delivered another classic class warfare speech. and he probably used tax dollars to pay for his costs, just as he has time after time before this, and just as he has in his and queen Michelle's expensive vacations, date nights and separate planes.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/bl ...

this president has pitted American against American, black vs white, rich vs those on the government dole, union vs nonunion, he has just ripped this country apart.

his policies have driven us deeper in debt and worsened our economic situation, because they basically were just big payoffs to special interest groups at the taxpayers expense.

and now the democratic party's demonstration group is looking to paralyze cities on may day.

the only positive accomplishment this president has to point out is killing bin laden, which is basically Obama taking credit for the work of others mainly our excellent military. he tries to make it sound like he was the key part in this when the reality is that he made a decision that 100 out of 100 presidents would have made.

basically Barack Obama is the poster boy for a failed president, he is not only the worse president in American history, but he is one of the worst leaders in the history of our planet.

the only people who are better off today then when he took office are those who live off the taxpayers, and that is going to be short lived as our country is running out of money to pay them off.

Barack Obama= the worst president in American history.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#20 May 1, 2012
Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record
President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton‘s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.

Here is the Job Records by President since 1939

1. Harry Truman 8.4 million
2. Dwight Eisenhower 3.5 million
3. John F. Kennedy 3.6 million
4. Lyndon Johnson 11.9 million
5. Richard Nixon 9.4 million
6. Gerald Ford 1.8 million
7. Jimmy Carter 10.5 million
8. Ronald Reagan 16.0 million
9. George H.W. Bush 2.5 million
10.Bill Clinton 23.1 million
11. George W. Bush 3.0 million

Have 2.1 million private sector jobs have been created during the Obama administration?

Yes. In seasonally adjusted numbers, as of May 2011, 2,123,000 private-sector jobs have been created since the bottom of the recession. In seasonally adjusted numbers, as of May 2011, 1,797,000 total jobs have been created since the bottom of the recession.

Chrysler sales UP 20%, great news for Chrysler.

On another note, President Obama, is closing another war.

Obama approval numbers up.

Obama predicted to win in November 2012

Obama lead's our country out of the dark and disgusting leadership of George W. Bush. Back to prosperity, leading America back to being a World Power, people no longer hate America around the World.

Obama has all but clinched the 2012 election.

I publicly want to thank the Women thoughout the U.S.A. for supporting our President, and helping him win the 2012 election.

Most of the Republicans will stay away from the 2012 Election, they don't like Mitt Romney. They are hoping for 2016, when another Bush will stick up his ugly head.

Obama 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swingers, ladies, guys? 4 hr Dont deny the truth 1
Scoop oconnor 6 hr Big rubber friend 8
sarah ann matt (Oct '15) 7 hr Frank 8
Constable 17 hr Outlook 1
Chad Murray 17 hr Idiot 4
Sarah Turner/ Sizemore (May '16) Thu Woooowwww 9
City of Glencoe Council (Nov '14) Wed DiamondNtheRough 22

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages