who will shirley french marry brent c...

who will shirley french marry brent caldwell or kelly warrinck?

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the man in the background

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2010
well well well im back wit more juicy info mutha funkers i hear she is shagging them both i just want to know which one she is gonna marry ha ha ha
I know everything

Corbin, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2010
Shes dating Richard Wood now. get with the times. that was so 42 days ago.
Anna C

Florence, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2010
nope she is still with Kelley. I seen them the other day at Tina's BBQ in Ghent
OMG

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Mar 31, 2010
Who the hell cares? can you people just mind your own business!
I know everything

Corbin, KY

#5 Mar 31, 2010
OMG wrote:
Who the hell cares? can you people just mind your own business!
your mom

“Ronnie Smith for Sheriff”

Since: Apr 08

Warsaw Kentucky

#6 Mar 31, 2010
I've been having sex with a model!

It's not a life size model.
One day I hope to get one that is scale.
voter

Huntington, IN

#7 Mar 31, 2010
she will marry kelly because he gives her a little bit of this and that
FINALLY

AOL

#8 Mar 31, 2010
I think she should marry both then she would have almost a whole man,maybe throw in earl just for fun anything is legal in Gallatin co.
Melvin Adams

Corbin, KY

#9 Mar 31, 2010
Hey Ronnie we should have a weed party at the city park this weekend I bet people show up

Warsaw Kentucky

#10 Mar 31, 2010
After the primary I plan on having a huge Elect Ronnie Smith party, I am gonna have bands and fun for everyone!
disappointed

Warsaw, KY

#11 Apr 1, 2010
yes...ths is the guy we need running our county...the elections should not be a joke...honestly...you people need to grow up and stop picking on people and stop sticking your nose in other people's bussiness...keep you nose in your own crap for a while...
Melvin Adams

Corbin, KY

#12 Apr 1, 2010
disappointed wrote:
yes...ths is the guy we need running our county...the elections should not be a joke...honestly...you people need to grow up and stop picking on people and stop sticking your nose in other people's bussiness...keep you nose in your own crap for a while...
I agree! Ronnie will make a great sheriff. The other candidates do make a joke out of the sheriff by just being a "nice guy". I want someone who will protect my rights and so far Ronnie is the only one saying he will do that. Vote for Ronnie
Melvin Adams

Corbin, KY

#13 Apr 1, 2010
voter wrote:
she will marry kelly because he gives her a little bit of this and that
LOL now that is funny!
disappointed

Warsaw, KY

#14 Apr 1, 2010
i wasn't talking about him being a good sheriff, he is the joke...he is a pothead himself...our county has enough of them...
Melvin Adams

Corbin, KY

#15 Apr 1, 2010
disappointed wrote:
i wasn't talking about him being a good sheriff, he is the joke...he is a pothead himself...our county has enough of them...
Ronnie is far from being a joke! too many potheads? Have you ever had a problem yourself with a person who enjoys smoke pot? Have you ever had a problem with someone who enjoys drinking alcohol? I have had problems with drunks but pot heads never bothered me.

Warsaw Kentucky

#16 Apr 1, 2010
I am a stand up comedian and I find humour in just about everything!
One thing I don't joke about is protecting the rights and freedoms of the citizens of Gallatin County.
disappointed wrote:
man in the background

Louisville, KY

#17 Apr 1, 2010
you might as well face it ronnie will win all of us young voters love him and warsaw is more full of young pot heads that have the right to vote ha i cant wait to see the faces of all you old people when the youth takes over its coming times are changeing get used to it i love it and i hope it makes you mad i hope you pout and cry im gonna be high as hell when i go and vote and i know iwont be the only one so ha ha ha see im a prob warsaw citzen that waant change for the better and ronnie can and will do that
warsaw

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Apr 2, 2010
Take this to the bank and remember me when you see that I am right. Ronnie will take home the fewest votes I predict less than 100 and really doubt if he makes 75. Bill lay will not do much better, the real race will be between Nelson and Josh which will be tight and will not be 100 votes seperating them. Yess Warsaw is full of young potheads but most cant read well enough to find the way out of their own home, let alone finding a voting booth.
what

Warsaw, KY

#19 Apr 2, 2010
warsaw wrote:
Take this to the bank and remember me when you see that I am right. Ronnie will take home the fewest votes I predict less than 100 and really doubt if he makes 75. Bill lay will not do much better, the real race will be between Nelson and Josh which will be tight and will not be 100 votes seperating them. Yess Warsaw is full of young potheads but most cant read well enough to find the way out of their own home, let alone finding a voting booth.
I bet most potheads don't even know how or where to vote. Most probbaly aren't even registered.
OTIS CAMBELL

Louisville, KY

#20 Apr 2, 2010
their is a reason they are called potheads,don/t care about anything or anybody, so what make/s you think they would take the time to go vote,
not going to happen, only care about getting high,
one of the other post said, i will get high and go to vote, once he get/s high he will forget where he is at, he may try to vote at the dollar store,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dorman (Aug '14) Fri Shopper 43
Friendship IMB youth choir (Jul '10) May 23 Maybe One 3
BIG BONE Last Post Wins 2017 May 19 Princess Hey 39
Jerry dale. May 10 Iknowall 8
Josh bush May 10 Iknowall 3
Ryan baker May 3 big brother 1
Caleb Bovard Apr 29 anonymous 5

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance