All Humans Came From Monkeys In Africa

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Smith

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 30, 2010
The belief in God is such a dumb justification for how things are. The reason childbirth is painful is because Eve sinned. Seriously? All of everybody came from some guy's magic tricks. Really?

I have more sympathetic viewpoints with folks who say, "Who says God didn't create evolution?" That's very plausable for a thinking person, and it doesn't hold the two ideas mutually exclusive. But I feel like the Law of Evolution (since it's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, way more so than say, Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction) showcases when humans descended from, where, and with what genetics.

The monkeys that we descended from are no longer here, but some of our cousins are here, like the Chimpanzees and the Bonobos. From these species of monkeys we can see how humans would look if we hadn't developed language, and the ability to walk on both feet, and the other developments that made the human more evolved to survive on the planet than other humans.

The Neanderthal was also a human being descended from monkeys, and there was another, called "homo erectus", which our brand of humans eventually destroyed. Our human ancestors destroyed the other humans. That's what monkeys do. We see another tribe and we attack them until they are all dead. I see this in today's barbaric world pertaining to the Muslims, and Mexican's and black, and any other group that can described as "other", meaning "other than yourself".

So through DNA studies and archeological digs, we have learned lots about humans, and the whole Adam and Eve story, and the Bible thumping fundamentalists, have completely worked overtime to erase this truth about ourselves. They don't have to be exclusive, but since religious folks have worked overtime to destroy this science, I am more mad at religion. Why? Don't we want to learn more knowledge? How can more knowledge be a bad thing? Slave owners in the South learned that the best way to be able to control your slaves better was to make sure they were never educated. If they weren't educated, they didn't rebel as much. So that's why the Bible has "The Tree of Knowledge" being the reason that Adam and Eve failed. They want us to stay subservient and submissive and to never question our Masters, the bosses, and governments of today.

So anyways, through DNA, it turns out our particular humanhood came from a strand located in North East Africa. That ancestral human population then ventured towards Australia, and elsewhere, about 50,000 years ago. Then they dispersed among other areas, in America over a land bridge to Alaska, in Europe, over Asia, and some stayed in Africa. From these groups come the different looks and languages we now see today. So even though there are Chinese cultures, and Indian cultures, and African cultures, Native American cultures, and European cultures, we all descended from the same spot: North East Africa.
John Smith

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 30, 2010
Our first ancestral humans were here about 5 million years ago, when they first separated from the monkeys, but 50,000 years ago, they look more like today, that was when they decided to venture off the island of Africa and into new worlds.

And no, there was no talking snake.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 30, 2010
The micro organism's found in pores rock were heated by hot water spewing from the ocean floor and grew until they evolved into animals and eventually left the seas,then evolution produced us humans.
John Smith

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2010
Yeah, I am reading this awesome book called "Before The Dawn" where they are chronicling humankind from about 5 million years ago, from when they broke off from the ape-man, and then from 50,000 years ago when they eventually developed language, learned to walk upright, and left Ethiopia to the Middle East islands, and then onwards to populate the rest of the world. There were several strands of "human-like" humans, but they were all gone by the time us white-black-Asians got here. It's fascinating stuff, and to think those who swallow that pill in the beginning about Adam and Eve and crap...

I mean humans were here just a few million years ago, and Dinosaurs were here Billions of years ago... that flies right in the face of the world being created in 7 days. I am just so sick of stupid people.

It was the "Tree of Knowledge" that corrupted Adam and Eve, because, I guess, if you want to pursue knowledge, then you are a sinner... so everybody who believes this crap is wearing blinders and holding some dumb story in their head thinking they are right and they couldn't be more wrong.

Anybody who is anti-knowledge is, by direct definition, stupid, idiotic, and most definitely dumb. Knowledge is the only way we know how to perceive the rest of the world, and to be against knowledge... yuck, I don't know how people can live with themselves thinking they know best about this world when they know absolutely nothing... and these people make me feel like there's something wrong with me because I don't join in their little illusions. What-the-f-ever.
Love

Fairfield, OH

#5 Aug 30, 2010
read what is creation science by gary e parker
John Smith

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 30, 2010
No. Just tell me what it is about.
Uncle Tom

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2013
I aint no monkey. U r, stoopid.
sara

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jan 4, 2013
John Smith wrote:
The belief in God is such a dumb justification for how things are. The reason childbirth is painful is because Eve sinned. Seriously? All of everybody came from some guy's magic tricks. Really?
I have more sympathetic viewpoints with folks who say, "Who says God didn't create evolution?" That's very plausable for a thinking person, and it doesn't hold the two ideas mutually exclusive. But I feel like the Law of Evolution (since it's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, way more so than say, Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction) showcases when humans descended from, where, and with what genetics.
The monkeys that we descended from are no longer here, but some of our cousins are here, like the Chimpanzees and the Bonobos. From these species of monkeys we can see how humans would look if we hadn't developed language, and the ability to walk on both feet, and the other developments that made the human more evolved to survive on the planet than other humans.
The Neanderthal was also a human being descended from monkeys, and there was another, called "homo erectus", which our brand of humans eventually destroyed. Our human ancestors destroyed the other humans. That's what monkeys do. We see another tribe and we attack them until they are all dead. I see this in today's barbaric world pertaining to the Muslims, and Mexican's and black, and any other group that can described as "other", meaning "other than yourself".
So through DNA studies and archeological digs, we have learned lots about humans, and the whole Adam and Eve story, and the Bible thumping fundamentalists, have completely worked overtime to erase this truth about ourselves. They don't have to be exclusive, but since religious folks have worked overtime to destroy this science, I am more mad at religion. Why? Don't we want to learn more knowledge? How can more knowledge be a bad thing? Slave owners in the South learned that the best way to be able to control your slaves better was to make sure they were never educated. If they weren't educated, they didn't rebel as much. So that's why the Bible has "The Tree of Knowledge" being the reason that Adam and Eve failed. They want us to stay subservient and submissive and to never question our Masters, the bosses, and governments of today.
So anyways, through DNA, it turns out our particular humanhood came from a strand located in North East Africa. That ancestral human population then ventured towards Australia, and elsewhere, about 50,000 years ago. Then they dispersed among other areas, in America over a land bridge to Alaska, in Europe, over Asia, and some stayed in Africa. From these groups come the different looks and languages we now see today. So even though there are Chinese cultures, and Indian cultures, and African cultures, Native American cultures, and European cultures, we all descended from the same spot: North East Africa.
u people r pathetic. everyone is always jumping on the chance to throw their stupid opinions out there but everyone is too much of a coward to use your real name. hypocrits.((god)) help u all.:)

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Even if you believe in creation, the whole human race still came from Africa.
Uncle Tom

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 4, 2013
I aint no African monkey. I come from Jesus the Christ, and God the Lord, and Mary the Virgin Queen!
Joe Chit

United States

#11 Jan 5, 2013
I beleive and i worship satan everyday not just sundays!!
The MAN

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2013
satan... god... wats the difference?
love4god

United States

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Wow!! one day you all will be begging for jesus. If we came from apes why cant apes or monkeys have humans now? if it was volcano why hasnt it produced more humans? Instead of reading the bs books read your Bible. The only reason science says all that is because humans think we are supposed to kn it all, well were not! You think when your grandparent died they just went nowhere, their life meant nothing? I will be in Heaven with them, and its not hurting you if people want to beleive in god so dont worry bout it. Maybe ur the anti christ here to trick us all. The Bible speaks of that also alot of what we have been seeing like war ect.....i will pray for u
GOD

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 5, 2013
I am real... if I'm not, then how come I'm typing this right now?

Keep ur prayers to urself. And yeah, when u die, that's all she wrote. That's it. So u betta make it count, while u livin here.

Yall just mad cuz I called u monkies. lol It's b/c yall r. Look at urselves. Throwing poo on each other. Heck, there's more love amongst Chimpanzees than among yall. Yall dont know what ur doing.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Joe Chit wrote:
I beleive and i worship satan everyday not just sundays!!
Whoever the scum sucking pig is that is posting under my name can't find a name for their self. I am a Christian and I believe in Jesus Christ.
Joe Chit

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Well everyone can tell that i am the real Joe Chit, would a so called christian say scum sucking pig? Look it was funny at first, its old now get your own name!! And No i am not a christian, I am a follower of Satan, Devil the master of the world.
Greg Davis

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 6, 2013
It's true. Joe Chit's a devil ball licker.
qwere

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2013
yeah the 17billion plus lightyear universe coming from something the size of an atom. it takes more faith to believe that than actually believing that god created it.
libra

Florence, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2013
qwere wrote:
yeah the 17billion plus lightyear universe coming from something the size of an atom. it takes more faith to believe that than actually believing that god created it.
wow, you reap what you sow. that's your choice. if your not smelling brimstone now, i bet you will be in a nursing hope, hoping that the overturn of cna's will be taking care of you!! GOD'S SPEED your way..

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 14, 2013
You scumbags haven't seen the day you could carry my lunch box. Have a nice time burning in hell. I'll be with Jesus Christ My Lord and Master. Say Yes to Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Mitch is a hero 7,068
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Uncle Tab 155,326
Dorman 3 hr more pay 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,659
wonder who 3 hr Dorman Employee 6
Remember When Ryan Morris... 12 hr Haters will hate 14
Gallatin County Video News 20 hr JL 2
Warsaw Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Warsaw Jobs

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Warsaw News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Warsaw

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]