Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Why would one make fun of a guy that that believes in our election process and the spirit of American Politics. He wants to be involved and make a difference. Not only that I find him quite brave to bring a pot agenda to the Gallatin Co. polls, also see him as an example for you screwballs to follow: support your beliefs. Work hard. Be brave. Do not judge others. Dont let others BS bring you down. Walk around with brass balls.

These are behaviors to emulate, rather than make fun of. And besides that, folks in here, including me, hide behind a screen name so they are not held accountable for their words.

Shame on all of you that made fun of a man that lives his beliefs; for this is the American way.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

They talk about freedom but when they see a free individual, it scares them.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Doublewidemobile wrote:
Why would one make fun of a guy that that believes in our election process and the spirit of American Politics. He wants to be involved and make a difference. Not only that I find him quite brave to bring a pot agenda to the Gallatin Co. polls, also see him as an example for you screwballs to follow: support your beliefs. Work hard. Be brave. Do not judge others. Dont let others BS bring you down. Walk around with brass balls.
These are behaviors to emulate, rather than make fun of. And besides that, folks in here, including me, hide behind a screen name so they are not held accountable for their words.
Shame on all of you that made fun of a man that lives his beliefs; for this is the American way.
good post
asking

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

you never even got all the druggies vote.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

It's hard to inspire potheads to go vote... pot makes you sleepy, and lazy...
Peanut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

The really interesting fact in all of this is the fact that after all is said and done, the sheriff's race drew more people to vote than most of the races. There were what, three races that drew more ballots? The congresional, representative and the county judge/executive races? The rest of the races didn't draw the same interest. I still think you would be better off in a different position. Why don't you start attending all the meetings and reporting on the things that are not on the up and up? Or how the money is being wasted? You could actually do more by not being in office if you want to.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

The turnout was higher, but only slightly. It was barely above 50%(50.35%). And that's for REGISTERED voters. Carroll County had more voters than us, by 700 (3,600 to 2,900), so while more folks did come out, most Gallatin Countians stayed at home, sitting on their couch, complaining about their miserable lives.

I'd say McFarland v. French, Neale v. Smith v. Lay, and Paul v. Conway were the 3 elections that brought more folks out to vote... plus, being a Mid-Term election, which has a historically low turnout, Gallatin County having an increase in voter turnout is big news.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

A most true post I believe. Sad too. 50% of registered voters skipping out on an election. I wonder what percent of eligible voters are not registered? Makes the picture even darker.

50% of the people working on it and 50% 6itching about it.

Not pleased with my request, my 74 y/o mother hauled herself to Glencoe and voted. She was sick too. What's worse of all is she probably voted against me!!!! We are on different sides of the fence on everything political, except doing our duty.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Actually the picture is more grim than that. 50% of REGISTERED voters voted. The average Gallatin Countian isn't registered to vote. Since 2,900 folks voted, and by the 2000 Census numbers, Gallatin County has 8,000 Total Population, that means 5,100 Gallatin County citizens did not vote. If you consider 10% of that is children, then that makes it 4,600. So in Gallatin County, 2,900 voted, and 4,600 didn't. That means 61% of Gallatin County didn't vote.

Here's a summary of my 2 Gallatin County Election Day Analysis's, which makes for a better and quickly read, since it has most of the Conclusions summed up in a easy to read, bulletpointed format:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/warsaw-ky/TDO...

Let me what you think. Right on some things... wrong on others... and feel free to correct anything that's not factual.
The MAN

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff wrote:
They talk about freedom but when they see a free individual, it scares them.
How FREE are you feeling now Ronnie Smith FUGITIVE at large living in Colorado Springs?
The MAN

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

http://www.facebook.com/roland.a.duby... Tonnie is gettin married to the crazy chick he tried to break outta the mental hospital May 1 2012 in Colorado Springs CO
hey

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Who's Tonnie
The MAN

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Tonnie is what happens when Ronnie eats too much fried chicken and Mountain Dew. A ton of food + Ronnie = Tonnie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Warsaw Forum right now

Search the Warsaw Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,702
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 50 min BCB 26,170
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,111
JUDGE Linda Rae Bramlage (Aug '13) 12 hr Marla 36
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 15 hr ques 1,008
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 hr question 81,544
Tornado confirmed near Warsaw on Monday Wed bootsnspurs 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••