Are You Better Off Than You Were Four...

Are You Better Off Than You Were Four Years Ago?

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

Pale Rider

AOL

#1 Sep 10, 2012
This is a question the Republican's steer away from. They know today we aren't fighting in Iraq, in that old useless war. Iraq today is an ally of Iran. They are the United States enemy. If Mitt Romney is elected he will send troops back to Iraq again.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
This is a question the Republican's steer away from. They know today we aren't fighting in Iraq, in that old useless war. Iraq today is an ally of Iran. They are the United States enemy. If Mitt Romney is elected he will send troops back to Iraq again.
Yes Pale,

We all remember how Barack told us that the Iraq war was the evil George Bush's war. Barack said he'd get us out of there and go and fight the "good war" in Afghanistan.

Well we finally did pull the last troops out of Iraq at the end of 2011. That old useless war, as Pale put it. Why, if it was a useless war, did it take President Incompetent so long to pull out? Why?

That was three years into Obama's presidency. In other words we were there for 85 percent of the time Obama has been president to date. As I remember, that's not what he said he'd do.

I haven't heard you berating Barack for the thousands of America's sons and grandsons that died because Obama lied.

The we have Obama's "good war", Afghanistan, where we are bogged down, and our young men are still dying.

Where is your outrage over Obama's inept handling of the war in Afghanistan, Pale hypocrite?

You are a poor excuse for a debater.

You just tell lie, after lie, after lie.
Pale Rider

AOL

#3 Sep 17, 2012
The United States is better off.
OLD TIMER

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
The United States is better off.
you must like kissing mohama butt, that is the way this country is head/ed with 4 more years of this loser,,
Obama 2012

AOL

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Pale,
We all remember how Barack told us that the Iraq war was the evil George Bush's war. Barack said he'd get us out of there and go and fight the "good war" in Afghanistan.
Well we finally did pull the last troops out of Iraq at the end of 2011. That old useless war, as Pale put it. Why, if it was a useless war, did it take President Incompetent so long to pull out? Why?
That was three years into Obama's presidency. In other words we were there for 85 percent of the time Obama has been president to date. As I remember, that's not what he said he'd do.
I haven't heard you berating Barack for the thousands of America's sons and grandsons that died because Obama lied.
The we have Obama's "good war", Afghanistan, where we are bogged down, and our young men are still dying.
Where is your outrage over Obama's inept handling of the war in Afghanistan, Pale hypocrite?
You are a poor excuse for a debater.
You just tell lie, after lie, after lie.
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dorman Jul 18 Employee 4
BIG BONE Last Post Wins 2017 Jul 16 Princess Hey 48
peggy raines (Aug '15) Jul 16 Tim 4
kevin raines Jul 16 Tim 2
She works weekends at Dormans products who know... Jul 15 Justme 5
House on main st Jul 11 John 1
Bobby Searcy Crook !!! Jul 11 Crazy On looker 1

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance