'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
47,141 - 47,160 of 151,082 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm cool as a cucumber but twice as green...I'd like to eat some fat but all they'll give me is lean!:)
And you?
LOL!!! I am great! Hoping to enjoy this nice weather before it starts getting cold.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>AL...it just did!lol:)
Great !!!
I'm working on mine...
Deleting a bunch of stuff I no longer want...need...
Maybe that will help :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! I am great! Hoping to enjoy this nice weather before it starts getting cold.
My allergies 'act up' this time of year...
Therefore sinus problems...
Doesn't help that a "jealous" bf busted my face up either!

BUT it is a 'beautiful day'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

IF
I had 'known'
I would live this long...
I would have taken better care of myself
when I was 'younger'... ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

I don't 'necessarily' believe in these...but I like to read them... They've hit pretty close at times :)

Sagittarius
As macho Mars enters your sign it's time to bring some passion into your life... for some this is welcome,(but to others the drama is more than you[*like] can take.) You may need to find some personal space and quiet time if you want to stay centered and balanced today; it'll be easy to go from one extreme to the other as emotions come to the surface. A brisk walk this evening will help you release tension.

* Added by me.:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Where did everyone go?
Or....are mine 'even' showing up?

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Call Me Justin Case wrote:
Republican Hypocrisy......
Mitt Romney, a decidedly awkward aspect for him with respect to his large number of grandchildren is that, at least three of them were born to his son, Tagg, through the use of in vitro fertilization (IVF) and surrogacy. Furthermore,“Two of Tagg’s brothers reportedly have struggled with infertility issues and resorted to IVF as well.” But Romney is well-remembered, in pro-choice and religious right circles alike, for his answer of “absolutely” when Mike Huckabee, a favorite of the religious right, asked if he would support a constitutional amendment declaring that life begins at conception—an amendment which, if passed, would not only outlaw abortion and many forms of contraception, but would also criminalize IVF, the very procedure by which some of his grandchildren came into being.
The Ryans’ probable use of birth control and the Romney family’s use of IVF are only the latest examples of a long string of Republican candidates being caught in an understandable inability to live up to the absolutist demands of their party. Remember, in 1988, vice-presidential candidate Dan Quayle’s “gaffe”(which many considered his most human moment of the campaign) when he admitted to a reporter that “I’d support my daughter” if she chose to have an abortion? Or George H.W. Bush, in 1980, hurriedly agreeing to officially disown his support for abortion rights, so Ronald Reagan would find him an acceptable running mate?
The difference between these earlier incidents and now is that then the reproductive minefields were specifically about abortion. Now, not only has the ante been raised with respect to abortion—high profile Republican candidates are currently expected to disavow the traditional exceptions for rape and incest—but support for contraception and assisted reproduction can prove toxic to candidates as well.(Tagg Romney’s use of IVF did not go unnoticed in anti-choice circles). It remains to be seen how these extreme positions, let alone the Republican candidates’ difficulties in living up to them, will be a factor in November’s election.
Ethical subjectivism is the view that moral judgments are nothing but statements or expressions of personal opinion or feeling and thus that moral judgments cannot be supported or refuted by reason. Careless use of the terms "subjective" and "objective" also leads to odd views in metaphysics, e.g., the denial of material reality (idealism); and odd views in epistemology, e.g., the claim that all statements are equally warranted. In other words, if you're careless about how you handle the concepts of subjectivity and objectivity, you can end up saying there's no such thing as morality, reality, or truth!

I've know people to say...They would never compromise their principles or beliefs under any circumstance.hmmm?
I would reason to think you maybe one of those rarest of breeds.Not really! I'm fairly confident it would take one small event to make you say...well in this case.
I can make an exception...
Hypocricy...really?

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

correction: Hypocrisy..lmao

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Where did everyone go?
Or....are mine 'even' showing up?
Yeah!! your on...
My posts hesitate like they're not going through???
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

American Lady wrote:
I don't 'necessarily' believe in these...but I like to read them... They've hit pretty close at times :)
Sagittarius
As macho Mars enters your sign it's time to bring some passion into your life... for some this is welcome,(but to others the drama is more than you[*like] can take.) You may need to find some personal space and quiet time if you want to stay centered and balanced today; it'll be easy to go from one extreme to the other as emotions come to the surface. A brisk walk this evening will help you release tension.
* Added by me.:)
LOL......read a lot of this for years. So you are a Sag?
I want to brand tofy as a Libra...you know? Fair and Balanced.
8)
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
8)
Believe it or not, I am a Libra. Today is my birthday!
Ajay

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So??????????
The common thread through those writings is that Jesus is the only intermediary with God in salvation from spiritual death, which can be received only by confession of faith in God through the sacrifice of Jesus. In other words, evangelicals and other Protestants believe salvation is "faith-based."
Mormons believe that faith in God and the atonement of Jesus are part of salvation, but they also put significant emphasis on living a kind and productive life on Earth. In that sense, salvation in the LDS Church is said to be "works-based."
I certainly have no problem with Mormons placing "significan emphasis on living a kind and productive life on Earth or being works-based".
Mormons have magic underpants.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Libra companion!

No wonder I understand and agree with you.

Mine was the 3rd. LOL!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine was the 3rd. LOL!!!
My daughter's was the 3rd and my son's was 9/25. We are ALL Libras and all Republicans! LOL

Thank you and happy belated birthday to you!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
8)
YepperZ :)
The Archer !

He may be...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Is everyone feelin' celestial today?
lol.........
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine was the 3rd. LOL!!!
Belated...
Happy Birthday Jay :)
&fe ature=related
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Is everyone feelin' celestial today?
lol.........
I 'believe' we're on a "natural high" ... ;-)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Belated...
Happy Birthday Jay :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RzwLtW9iG0wXX&feature=rel ated

Thank you AL. My best friend of many years is a Sag. And we agree on everything. Wonder why!

LOL!!!!

Ok, tofy, fess up. What is your sign?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dorman 19 min d 4
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 29 min Ali the great one 1,204
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Reality 16,145
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 17 hr yourmommm 1,048
judge linda bramlage (Aug '12) 20 hr donewithit 82
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Wed Huh 26,225
Remember the heroin busts on 4/22/14? Wed kyanonymous 6
•••
•••
Warsaw Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••