post what your child ate today. RONNI...

post what your child ate today. RONNIE SMITH, CAN'T!!!

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

really

Hamilton, OH

#1 Oct 15, 2010
that's it, you fat ass*d, frito eating pothead scum-bag!!!! your parents regret you, i'm sure! loser!!! BRING IT!!!!! I HAVE WHAT YOU DESERVE AND NEED!!! just willing to help a LOSER like you out!!!lmfaoarotf!!!{laughing my as* off and rolling on the f*cking floor) i'll decipher it for your un-educated as*!!!!
pep

Williamstown, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2010
really wrote:
that's it, you fat ass*d, frito eating pothead scum-bag!!!! your parents regret you, i'm sure! loser!!! BRING IT!!!!! I HAVE WHAT YOU DESERVE AND NEED!!! just willing to help a LOSER like you out!!!lmfaoarotf!!!{laughing my as* off and rolling on the f*cking floor) i'll decipher it for your un-educated as*!!!!
i got divorced over twenty years ago. my wife was sorta like ronnie,drugs. i fought it in court and won,raised my kid the best i could and was lucky to see her eat many meals sometimes she would say while eating her food (WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT) now with her own family she knows how wonderful kids can be. that upsets me that ronnie dont see that instead rambles here on a trash talk sight an dont give a dam about using his real name and dont realize he may be hurting more than one in his family. thats why i'm on his butt i guess.
really

Hamilton, OH

#3 Oct 16, 2010
good for you! your children are very lucky to have a parent like you.:) ronnie, well, he makes me puke just a little in my mouth. i can't stand his kind of, for lack of a better word, people.

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 16, 2010
Schills
really wrote:
good for you! your children are very lucky to have a parent like you.:) ronnie, well, he makes me puke just a little in my mouth. i can't stand his kind of, for lack of a better word, people.
really

Hamilton, OH

#5 Oct 16, 2010
your a waste of space. you do take up alot of room. i see you still haven't answered my question. fat frito faced, pot smoking should've been a bl*w job. we all realize that your mom is only human, she knew no better. well almost human. i can't allow to much room, your using the extra space. come see me, fat boy, i have a present for you;)
really

Hamilton, OH

#6 Oct 16, 2010
dead beat. loser.
Renee Gibson

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 16, 2010
Seriously, please leave our mom out of this, she was a wonderful person, we lost her too soon.

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Location hidden

#8 Oct 16, 2010
You know who this person is, they said you played the tape for them of my phone message.

So why don't you tell them they need to just stay out of our businesss? Or did you put this REALLY person up to this?

I have not contacted you or bothered you or your family, and I will not ever bother you or your family again, but when I become the sheriff, I will be seeing my son and you will have to accept that.

So tell your friend to please back off!
Renee Gibson wrote:
Seriously, please leave our mom out of this, she was a wonderful person, we lost her too soon.
Peanut

Louisville, KY

#9 Oct 16, 2010
The folks who post on this thread is Ronnie trying to talk to his sister like an adult, and a bunch of trash talking cowardly bitches.

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Location hidden

#10 Oct 16, 2010
Stop getting all brent outta shape!
really wrote:
dead beat. loser.
really

Hamilton, OH

#11 Oct 16, 2010
HA-HA_HA-HA, rotf lmao!!! yeah, correction frito face, you DON'T know who i am. LOSER!!! still lmao!!!!

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff

Location hidden

#12 Oct 17, 2010
I can see a cell phone screen and read it
really

Hamilton, OH

#13 Oct 17, 2010
go eat something fried. you know nothing. lmao!!!
The MAN

Stone Mountain, GA

#14 Aug 3, 2012
Ronnie Smith for Sheriff wrote:
You know who this person is, they said you played the tape for them of my phone message.
So why don't you tell them they need to just stay out of our businesss? Or did you put this REALLY person up to this?
I have not contacted you or bothered you or your family, and I will not ever bother you or your family again, but when I become the sheriff, I will be seeing my son and you will have to accept that.
So tell your friend to please back off!
<quoted text>
Really?
The MAN

Stone Mountain, GA

#15 Sep 30, 2012
Auntie Phascist

Louisville, KY

#16 Apr 16, 2014
I guess the man won. The man always wins.
He got it

Macedonia, OH

#17 Apr 16, 2014
The devil's pitchfork.
Auntie Phascist

Louisville, KY

#18 Apr 16, 2014
4 wat crime ?
Really

Mount Gilead, OH

#19 Aug 19, 2014
No race now. Worm food. It is what it is, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll did Spike break the Law over paving private dri... (Apr '10) 47 min TheRealSlimShady 15
Gray pit bull on Spencer rd 8 hr Concerned citizen 5
April Sat baba34 1
the junkie Fri Yourfacts 7
Jeremy Spade (Sep '14) Fri Myopinion 3
roger coldiron (Nov '16) Fri Duhgetthehint 8
County Elections! Nov 14 JMaster 1

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages