pete johnson is a jerk
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelly

Lexington, KY

#22 Jul 22, 2010
Tripp wrote:
he was collecting workmans compensation while he was on duty...
no wait, that's legal in gallatin county
we dont care for the big stuff, like catching murderers, but jaywalking, that's what is important to our local pigs
That was Brent Caldwell not pete
Drama Queen

Florence, KY

#23 Jul 22, 2010
agent 007(topix police) i am over it...so you get over it
countryboy

Florence, KY

#24 Jul 22, 2010
LOL..if having a head light out is enough for him to pull you over then i would hate to see what he did with a real crime..It will not matter to me what you think or what you say on here.Pete will always be a dick head to me ..
Christine Hamilton

Florence, KY

#25 Jul 23, 2010
I get it, yes having a headlight out is a petty little thing. Some police officers will give you a warning and some are by the book. Whining about it only makes you sound stupid, just pay the ticket and go about your business. You can tell while driving if you have a headlight that isn't working. You should have fixed it so you didn't get pulled over. Get over it!
countryboy

Florence, KY

#26 Jul 23, 2010
I dont think so Christine.
Check the Law

Louisville, KY

#27 Jul 23, 2010
Headlight out gives an officer a reason to stop you. I had a taillight out and was pulled over by Officer Johnson. I spoke to him with respect and he did the same to me and I got a warning, but forgot to fix it and a week later got stopped again and got a ticket. Guess what I got it fixed and showed proof that it was fixed and ticket was dismissed.

Officer Johnson will give you warning if he can but if he has already warned you, you get a ticket.

Since: Jul 10

Warsaw KY

#28 Jul 23, 2010
What I think, is that people don't like cops for the fact they are doing their jobs. Since some people believe in the fact that they weren't doing something wrong(when in fact they did) and they shouldn't be pulled over or punished for it. Even though something is "petty" it's still breaking a law.
countryboy

Florence, KY

#29 Jul 23, 2010
My head light still is not fixed so he can kiss my a**.

“Who's got the glasses?”

Since: Jan 10

Warsaw KY

#30 Jul 23, 2010
lol my Mom got pulled over by him tonight. She got a ticket 30 in a 20. Same road I was pulled over on. $20.00 if mailed in before court
JRINKY

Chicago, IL

#31 Aug 12, 2010
OK, I'm not a big Pete Johnson fan, and haven't been for some time. Last week I was going to Jewels for diner. I parked behind a Warsaw Police car. It was running, so I looked to see who was in the police car. Much to my surprise, no one was in it. We went to Jewels, and there was Pete Johnson sitting at the bar eating the second half of a diner. He finished his diner, and left to get in his police car that had been running for at least 45 min by now. There is an energy crisis in this country, and people are concerned by the carbon foot print that our society is leaving here on mother earth. This dick has no more respect for our mother earth than to leave his police car running, which is burning gasoline that is polluting the air, putting a stress on our oil dependency of foreign countries, and is paid for with tax payers dollars. Get this self centered slob out of Warsaw.
David

Lexington, KY

#32 Aug 13, 2010
I think they are suppose to leave the cars running. He is just doing what he was told.
warsaw

Hamilton, OH

#33 Aug 13, 2010
David i know that is incorrect
David

Lexington, KY

#34 Aug 13, 2010
warsaw wrote:
I heard that from the police themselves. Were they lying to me?

Since: Jan 10

Gallatin County

#35 Aug 13, 2010
warsaw wrote:
Police officers have alot of equipment such as radar, scanner, computer, etc etc. that run off of the alternator when the car is running and the battery when the car isn't running or even when the car is completely turned off. These things would drain the battery of the car if it weren't running leaving the officer without a driveable vehicle. These things are to be left on while the officer is on duty that day.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that you accidentally typed "in" before you typed correct.
countryboy

Florence, KY

#36 Aug 14, 2010
Hopefully after we get a new mayer this fall we can get him fired and out of our community.
peacemom

Hamilton, OH

#37 Aug 15, 2010
the police are allowed to break whatever law they want to break, since they are the ones who enforce the law, then it's clear to me that they won't arrest themselves.

donnie gould and brent caldwell are way more corrupt and dishonest than pete could ever hope to be. but since pete is an outsider, from louisville, he's treated as an outsider, and he acts like it doesn't bother him, but i think that it does.

if we had a citizens complaint board like bud webster was saying, then we the people would have some recourse for what we can do whenever a situation like this ever happens again... but we don't, and the police state in warsaw lives on.
countryboy

Florence, KY

#38 Aug 15, 2010
Pete is still a dick head.
COPS

Iraq

#39 Apr 25, 2012
HAS WARSAW HAD ANY GOOD COPS INVOLVED WITH THE COMMUNITY OR KIDS? WHAT ABOUT CLAY BENSON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know whats going on with Katie woodward? (Aug '11) Sep 19 The truth 11
Up Coming Election Sep 18 Tea party GOP scr... 11
She works weekends at Dormans products who know... Sep 17 Just wondering 6
Any good lookin ladies at park side? Sep 11 Daniela 5
Prostitutes (Aug '16) Sep 11 Jack32670 6
Mexican girl Sep 11 Jack32670 5
dq Sep 7 Hey 2

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance