Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

My name is Ronnie Lee Smith and I want to be the Sheriff of Gallatin County Kentucky.

I want to do my part to help reduce crime and protect the community of Gallatin County, a place I‘ve called home since I was eight years old. The good people of Gallatin County deserve fair, equal protection under the law and I intend to administer the duties of Sheriff of Gallatin County with reverent respect for the Constitutional rights of the citizens I serve.

If elected Sheriff my number one promise is to keep the government out of the private lives of the citizens of the county. I will not only protect you from the criminals in our county, I will protect you from the criminals in our government. We do not need government interfering in every little part of our lives. America is still the “land of the free”.

If elected Sheriff I will deal with Gallatin County’s Meth and Crack problem in a responsible manner, one that will yield results not excuses. Naturally, we need to step up efforts to stop those producing and distributing drugs but I don’t believe jailing users is fair to the users OR the taxpayers! Studies have shown that enrolling users into drug treatment programs not only increases the chances of ending said addiction but also lowers the tax burden on the citizenry by eliminating the costs associated with booking, processing and incarcerating the addict (who is more likely to continue drug use once free).

If elected Sheriff I will investigate all bank foreclosures in the county to determine if the citizens of the county were defrauded and I will do what I can to stop the corporate takeover of our county and restore family farms and promote local industry.

The citizens of Gallatin County want, deserve, and should expect a Sheriff who doesn’t just protect the citizenry but sincerely cares about the people he serves.

I am that man.
wtf

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

your stupid.
truth

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

I know your for weed but aren't you also for magic mushrooms
shame

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

wtf wrote:
your stupid.
he's a genius and you should be so lucky to have such a genius in your own backyard. shame on you for not recognizing that.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Magic Mushrooms are perfectly natural!
truth wrote:
I know your for weed but aren't you also for magic mushrooms
The MAN

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Ronnie Smith for Sheriff wrote:
My name is Ronnie Lee Smith and I want to be the Sheriff of Gallatin County Kentucky.
I want to do my part to help reduce crime and protect the community of Gallatin County, a place I‘ve called home since I was eight years old. The good people of Gallatin County deserve fair, equal protection under the law and I intend to administer the duties of Sheriff of Gallatin County with reverent respect for the Constitutional rights of the citizens I serve.
If elected Sheriff my number one promise is to keep the government out of the private lives of the citizens of the county. I will not only protect you from the criminals in our county, I will protect you from the criminals in our government. We do not need government interfering in every little part of our lives. America is still the “land of the free”.
If elected Sheriff I will deal with Gallatin County’s Meth and Crack problem in a responsible manner, one that will yield results not excuses. Naturally, we need to step up efforts to stop those producing and distributing drugs but I don’t believe jailing users is fair to the users OR the taxpayers! Studies have shown that enrolling users into drug treatment programs not only increases the chances of ending said addiction but also lowers the tax burden on the citizenry by eliminating the costs associated with booking, processing and incarcerating the addict (who is more likely to continue drug use once free).
If elected Sheriff I will investigate all bank foreclosures in the county to determine if the citizens of the county were defrauded and I will do what I can to stop the corporate takeover of our county and restore family farms and promote local industry.
The citizens of Gallatin County want, deserve, and should expect a Sheriff who doesn’t just protect the citizenry but sincerely cares about the people he serves.
I am that man.
WOW! He coulda been Sheriff on the Run! Instead, he's justa FUGITIVE hiding in COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO with bmgk(girlfriend) & FF(SugarDaddy). So sad...
really

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

this thread is stupid!!
The MAN

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

really wrote:
this thread is stupid!!
http://www.facebook.com/photo. php?fbid=494371367249544&s et=pb.100000300558421.-2207520 000.1349034816&type=1& theater
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php... Ronnie's soon to be wife and family!
The MAN

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Ok rumor mill.... I may have had my issues with Roland A. Duby (page Roland A. Duby ) but the rumor that he is a racist narc
Leukemia

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Apr 7

ya happy now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Warsaw Forum right now

Search the Warsaw Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 min lol 81,194
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min S C A 138,516
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 min redeemer 25,971
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 16,063
kemper Trucking 3 hr GET A CLUE 4
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 13 hr blahblah123 917
Neale Administration 14 hr Tell us 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••
•••
•••