Obamas Moving to Hawaii January 2013

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

Rooster Cogburn

Bethpage, TN

#1 Sep 2, 2012
ROOSTER COGBURN

just reporting what I find on the web.

IF TRUE---THIS IS GREAT NEWS from Hillbuzz.org

The Obamas Already Preparing for Move to Hawaii in January 2013: Hyde Park neighbors are talking about Chicago house being sold soon

Obamas are using Chicago proxy-buyers to purchase a $35 million oceanfront estate for them in the most posh area of Oahu, where they coincidentally vacation frequently already. Move-in date is scheduled for January 2013

The house (that hillbuzz.org has identified) is on the market for $35 million, which matches what Mrs. Robinson, Michelle Obama's mother, has been saying about the “$35 million house she’d be living in soon”.

This estate was also featured on TV’s remake of Hawaii 5-O recently. Do you see how that’s a little in-joke that Obama would like…the “O” in the show’s name, like the “O” he’s used as his personal emblem since 2008?

A man who named his dog BO, after his own initials, would love to own a house that was featured in an “O” show, like after his last name.

So this would lead us to believe that the Narcissist-in-Cheif sees that he will lose the election and has planned accordingly.

click here to read the whole article and to see the house.
Read more http://hillbuzz.org/the-obamas-already-prepar...
Obama 2012

AOL

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
ROOSTER COGBURN
just reporting what I find on the web.
IF TRUE---THIS IS GREAT NEWS from Hillbuzz.org
The Obamas Already Preparing for Move to Hawaii in January 2013: Hyde Park neighbors are talking about Chicago house being sold soon
Obamas are using Chicago proxy-buyers to purchase a $35 million oceanfront estate for them in the most posh area of Oahu, where they coincidentally vacation frequently already. Move-in date is scheduled for January 2013
The house (that hillbuzz.org has identified) is on the market for $35 million, which matches what Mrs. Robinson, Michelle Obama's mother, has been saying about the “$35 million house she’d be living in soon”.
This estate was also featured on TV’s remake of Hawaii 5-O recently. Do you see how that’s a little in-joke that Obama would like…the “O” in the show’s name, like the “O” he’s used as his personal emblem since 2008?
A man who named his dog BO, after his own initials, would love to own a house that was featured in an “O” show, like after his last name.
So this would lead us to believe that the Narcissist-in-Cheif sees that he will lose the election and has planned accordingly.
click here to read the whole article and to see the house.
Read more http://hillbuzz.org/the-obamas-already-prepar...
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timmy Shields 10 hr Curious 5
warsaw police Mon move 5
JUDGE Linda Rae Bramlage (Aug '13) Mar 26 Cory78 53
skytect Mar 25 Spartan 5
drugs Mar 24 Tom plus lois 4
Scoop (May '12) Mar 21 back 19
Tonya Smith and Stevie Wallace Mar 20 Post 5 2
Warsaw Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web