10 Reasons to Vote Democrat in 2012

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of124
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When your friends can't explain why they voted for Democrats and Obama, give them this list.
They can then pick a reason .

10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And if that isn't enough here is a few more
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Blue Grass

Owenton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

you forgot one They Believed everything that Obama told them. If the sky was orange then it was yellow.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Typical Republican. All Democrats are the same? No, they are not. In fact, there's more diversity in the Democratic Party than the rich white male homogenous Republican Party.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Blue Grass wrote:
you forgot one They Believed everything that Obama told them. If the sky was orange then it was yellow.
I guess if Obama told them the unemployment was at 0% they would belive it,even why they were standing in the un-employment line huh LOL

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Blue Grass wrote:
you forgot one They Believed everything that Obama told them. If the sky was orange then it was yellow.
did you watch the video clip above ...it's really funny

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Johnny Masters wrote:
Typical Republican. All Democrats are the same? No, they are not. In fact, there's more diversity in the Democratic Party than the rich white male homogenous Republican Party.
O really then tell us why your party just got it butt kicked in the mid-term election.Your party lost over 60 seats . In fact if you count all the governors,the State senate and house,mayors races across the country your party lost over 500 seats. So much for your diversity.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I don't appreciate your sense of humor. To you, all Democrats are idiots, and that's not true.

Obama said that unemployment is 9.6%, and I believe that. But you probably don't.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I'm registered Democrat, and I believe in the Democratic Party moreso than Republican Party, but I'm more for Working People, so I think I should start a Working People's Party here in Kentucky...

Or Kentucky Tomorrow... hm...
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tell me why did America choose a black man to be President after you Republican's beloved W. Bush? Did he fuck things up that bad? So bad, that a black man was able to become President? Damn... I bet you racists world is caving in... does anything make sense to you all anymore? I mean if a black man is your President, then that means black people aren't inferior to you... OMG! What are you going to tell your children now? Maybe separate isn't equal? Perhaps Plessy vs. Ferguson was a bad idea?

Maybe we can judge a person by the content of their character, and not the color of their skin, or what genitalia you have. You think? You think we should treat all people equally, and weigh their individuality based on their own merits, or their vices? Is that possible?

of course it is. It's the only real way to think. So if you've been racist, then Obama has probably shattered your worldview, and I say "good" to that. Because it's hard to respect anything a racist says.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Johnny Masters wrote:
I don't appreciate your sense of humor. To you, all Democrats are idiots, and that's not true.
Obama said that unemployment is 9.6%, and I believe that. But you probably don't.
I don't really care if you appreciate my views of liberals or not. If Obama told you that the sun wasn't coming up in the morinin you would belive him.Same goes for the State run media, you belive every thing they tell you.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Johnny Masters wrote:
Tell me why did America choose a black man to be President after you Republican's beloved W. Bush? Did he fuck things up that bad? So bad, that a black man was able to become President? Damn... I bet you racists world is caving in... does anything make sense to you all anymore? I mean if a black man is your President, then that means black people aren't inferior to you... OMG! What are you going to tell your children now? Maybe separate isn't equal? Perhaps Plessy vs. Ferguson was a bad idea?
Maybe we can judge a person by the content of their character, and not the color of their skin, or what genitalia you have. You think? You think we should treat all people equally, and weigh their individuality based on their own merits, or their vices? Is that possible?
of course it is. It's the only real way to think. So if you've been racist, then Obama has probably shattered your worldview, and I say "good" to that. Because it's hard to respect anything a racist says.
When I comment on Obama and race, it is most of the time in response to how liberals worship Obama based on his political ideology in combination with his race and also how liberals use Obama's skin color as a weapon against anyone who doesn't support his policies like how you have just demonstrated. Let the words of people like Jimmy Carter, David Epstein, Nancy Pelosi and now you further provide proof of what I've been saying along.And that is only the liberals like your self use the race card.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama says that the unemployment rate is 9.6%.

You disagree with that?

Hell Fox News was better than any state run media during the Era of George W Bush, the global economy almost collapse under his watch (or were those policies from Bush 1 too? I get it... so when Republicans do good, they're great, but when Democrats do good, really, it was the Republicans? Yeah, whatever).

Obama says that the unemployment rate is 9.6%, but what does this prove? Nothing to your dumbass, except that you think everything he says is a lie, when that's not true, is it? You're a huge Republican who only cares about themselves, and laughs about the plight of poor people.

Here's a youtube video of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

That's the true Republican Party. That's hilarious. That's comedy at it's finest, because it's pointing out the truthful callousness of the Republican Party.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Johnny Masters wrote:
Tell me why did America choose a black man to be President after you Republican's beloved W. Bush? Did he fuck things up that bad? So bad, that a black man was able to become President? Damn... I bet you racists world is caving in... does anything make sense to you all anymore? I mean if a black man is your President, then that means black people aren't inferior to you... OMG! What are you going to tell your children now? Maybe separate isn't equal? Perhaps Plessy vs. Ferguson was a bad idea?
Maybe we can judge a person by the content of their character, and not the color of their skin, or what genitalia you have. You think? You think we should treat all people equally, and weigh their individuality based on their own merits, or their vices? Is that possible?
of course it is. It's the only real way to think. So if you've been racist, then Obama has probably shattered your worldview, and I say "good" to that. Because it's hard to respect anything a racist says.
Black Americans should be outraged. The affront by the liberal-left against American citizens who are black is reaching new heights. The pattern is obvious. When liberal Democrats cannot debate or win a policy argument, they play their last vestige of hope - the race-card. Today, the political stakes are so high for some Democrats that they are willing to divide us as a nation and as a people.

When there is panic in the liberal ranks, like clockwork, the ginning-up of racial dissension soon follows. In an effort to counter a growing national support for the Tea Party, Democrats are slandering patriotic Americans as "racists." Black Americans should be outraged that once again liberals are portraying them as being an easily agitated "bundle of emotions" without brains enough to see through the left's political manipulation. For decades, liberals have conveyed the message that American Blacks are driven by emotion, not intelligence and can be flicked on-and-off like a switch just by throwing around the term racist.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Johnny Masters wrote:
Obama says that the unemployment rate is 9.6%.
You disagree with that?
Hell Fox News was better than any state run media during the Era of George W Bush, the global economy almost collapse under his watch (or were those policies from Bush 1 too? I get it... so when Republicans do good, they're great, but when Democrats do good, really, it was the Republicans? Yeah, whatever).
Obama says that the unemployment rate is 9.6%, but what does this prove? Nothing to your dumbass, except that you think everything he says is a lie, when that's not true, is it? You're a huge Republican who only cares about themselves, and laughs about the plight of poor people.
Here's a youtube video of you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That's the true Republican Party. That's hilarious. That's comedy at it's finest, because it's pointing out the truthful callousness of the Republican Party.
Here is a youtube for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Did you watch how evil and callous you, fascist Nazi?

Hey fascist Nazi, how many Jews did you kill today? Hey fascist Nazi, how many black people did you hang today. Hey fascist Nazi, how many Mexicans did you shoot today? Don't like people of color, eh whitey? You need a scapegoat to put all your problems on, right?

The blacks and the Mexicans are the Tea Party Scalawags scapegoat. They will use them to blame all their problems on them, and then get power. That's how Hitler did it.

Also Hitler hated Communists. He would have hated me, but he would have loved the Tea Party Scalawags. The Tea Party Scalawags are the fascist Nazi party of Hitler.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Republican Party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Johnny Masters wrote:
Did you watch how evil and callous you, fascist Nazi?
Hey fascist Nazi, how many Jews did you kill today? Hey fascist Nazi, how many black people did you hang today. Hey fascist Nazi, how many Mexicans did you shoot today? Don't like people of color, eh whitey? You need a scapegoat to put all your problems on, right?
The blacks and the Mexicans are the Tea Party Scalawags scapegoat. They will use them to blame all their problems on them, and then get power. That's how Hitler did it.
Also Hitler hated Communists. He would have hated me, but he would have loved the Tea Party Scalawags. The Tea Party Scalawags are the fascist Nazi party of Hitler.
You true colors are starting to show.

“Allcladrad”

Since: Jan 10

Trang, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Couple if thoughts, Obama is not black nor is he white or he is a combination of both. Calling him black is a sexist remark. Like his mother had no part is his ethnicity.

Poor people have voted for the Democrats for as long as I can remember aqnd they are still poor and according to many getting poorer.

Unemploynebt 9.6%, not likely, when you look at how the number is arrived at and who is not counted you will see manipulation matched only by annual inflation figures.

But, that all aside, while we were bicking about who was better or worse, most of the politicians have managed to spend/borrow us into a hole which we may not see the bottom, let alone get out of, in our life time.

40 cents of every dollar the government spends is for interest payments, try running your budget like that.

Register independent and remove every one, R and D, who continues to believe that spending cuts are not required.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hate Nazi Fascists. Always have, always will. Just because you're nice about it, doesn't make it better. You would be the woman would turn the gas on killing 100s of Jews, and you'd do it with a smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of124
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warsaw Discussions

Search the Warsaw Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Commietator 138,827
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr hum 81,227
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Sat hum 921
Was the Gary Burdine murder justified? Sat Citizen 2
Hargis Davis Fri Byryan 2
Which McFarland Goal For Lil GC Failed? Fri Auntie Phascist 0
•••
•••
•••
Warsaw Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••