Wondering

Glenview Nas, IL

#1 Dec 18, 2012
I was wondering if anyone knew these people : Wayne emery , a girl name Betty and her mom Rebecca they live in the show building.. Was told they all were on drugs
phat matt

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Um this is northern Kentucky.... Everyone is on drugs here
Wondering

Glenview Nas, IL

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Yes I know a lot are on drugs ... But it was told these people didn't do any kind of drug and I was just wonder cause my child goes around their child
why

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Yes I know a lot are on drugs ... But it was told these people didn't do any kind of drug and I was just wonder cause my child goes around their child
You probably should keep your child away from those people !! Wouldn't want mine around them !!
Wondering

Salem, WI

#5 Dec 19, 2012
@ why thanks for the info
Johnny Masters

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably should keep your child away from those people !! Wouldn't want mine around them !!
diddo!
nolove

Herndon, VA

#7 Dec 20, 2012
sorry to say but most of the people living at showbuilding are on drugs,, no need for any1 to argue wit me i know for fact because i used to be an addict. so kids shouldnt be there at all!!!
Wondering

La Grange, IL

#8 Dec 20, 2012
What so sad is the girl Betty is suppose to be pregnant and do drugs ... And has a handicap brother that they take his money and use for their drugs too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dorman (Aug '14) 22 hr In the know 36
Huber Thu George 2
Janet Peace (Oct '15) Feb 20 Confused 37
Guy at Warsaw wharehouse Feb 18 In the know 2
who knows about the bush's in warsaw?? (Mar '09) Feb 18 I Know All 4
Never going to Deatons Feb 18 I Know All 6
Jerry dale Robinson? Feb 18 I Know All 2

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance