#21 Jan 26, 2012
Obama is the spin doctor people!

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#22 Jan 26, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say Blue? Your break you took, didn't help you. You are confused Blue. Blue have you had this happen before? Occasionally forgetting why you came into a room or what you planned to say.
Where does spending originate? I'll give you a clue, since you apparently need one....

Spending originates in the House of Representatives. They control the purse strings.

Now for a little Q & A....

Q: Who controlled the House during all that spending you're referring to (ie: Tip O'Neil overriding every Reagan budget)?
A: Democrats.

Q: Who controlled the House in 2007 and 2008 and overrode Bush's budgets to loot the treasury and increase the national debt by $2 trillion and triple the deficit (from $161 billion to $455 billion) in just two years?

Q: Who controlled the House from January 2007 to January 2011, and increased the national debt an unbelievable 60%-- a $5.2 trillion increase in just four years?

Q: Who controlled the House from January 2007 to January 2011, and increased the deficit TENFOLD, from $161 billion to $1.56 trillion?

Q: Who controlled the House from January 2007 to January 2011, and increased the debt limit by $5.33 trillion (+59.4%)?

Q: Who controlled the House from January 2007 to January 2011, when 6.5 million jobs were lost?

Q: Who controlled the House in 2008, 2009, and 2010 and refused to pass a budget for 1000+ days to mask their spending, instead using ongoing resolutions to approve Obama's mega-trillions in deficit spending?

Q: Who controlled the House when debt as a percentage of GDP has gone up each time over the last 30 years?
A: Democrats.(With Republicans in control, it happened only once, right after 9/11 and the 2001 recession).

________

Q: Who controlled the House from January 1995 to January 2001, and had to drag Bubba Clinton kicking and screaming to a balanced budget?
A: Republicans.

Q: Who controlled the House from January 1995 to January 2001, when 16.1 million jobs were created?

Q: Who controlled the House from January 2003 to January 2007, when 6.8 million jobs were created?

Q: Who controlled the House since January 2011, and rejected Obama's outrageous $1.6 trillion budget deficits?
Gray Fox

AOL

#24 Jan 27, 2012
Obama ahead in LATEST 2012 POLLS!

What happened to the SAVIOR Glenn BECK?

The George W. Bush Record!

1. 750,000 losing their jobs every month and climbing.
2. Crooks from Banking to Wall Street stealing for themselves that went unchecked.
3. Two wars with no end in sight.
4. The People in New Orleans homeless.
5. 25 million Mexicans let in for votes.
6. Drugs from Mexico, unchecked.
7. Homes foreclosed on to the tune of 11,000 monthly.
8. The Big Three near bankrupt.
9. States (California, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, New York, bankrupt).
10. Stimulus packages that the wealthy grabbed from those needing it.
11. An army being killed by the thousands, that were not properly equipped to fight the war in Iraq or Afghanistan.
12. A President that used torture that never worked.
13. A President that lied to America, and hid from news conference time and time again.
14. America was the most hated country on the earth.
15. We had no allies to speak of, to help fight in Iraq.
16. A mounting debt.
17. A President that had no control over anything.
18. A President that had divided America.
19. A President that would be blamed for Obama being elected, because the People were sick of Republicans.
20. No Weapons of Mass Destruction.
21. America told combat operations had been accomplished. Bush knew combat operations weren't over, when he told the nation that outrageous lie. Did that man ever tell the truth about anything? The only people that belive him are the ones that voted to put that Devil in office.
22. Bush was the worst President in modern times, and it will take many years for America to recover from the Reagan, "Read My Lips" George H. Bush, and his no good Son, George "Big Spender" W. Bush, the worst President since Herbert Hoover.
23. Tax cut for wealthy that didn't need it.

It was a sad day when George W. Bush stole the election, from a great man, and one that knows the earth is warming, no wonder, we have awful winters, dry hot summers, tornado's, earthquakes, wild fires, and weather no one can predict, the earth is warming, alright by the hot air, the Republicans and those trouble makers that caused a fine lady to get shot in the head, those Gun Totin Tea Party Haters, feed us. Send everyone one of them to Mexico, and let us have some good hard workin Mexicans. And give us some great Democrats to govern. Call your Democratic Party today, and support with your hard earned CASH. Be a volenteer, make phone calls, do your part, starting today, spread the word, what George W. Bush, done to America.
Pale Rider

AOL

#26 Aug 5, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Get Involved Today | Barack Obama
People say Obama hasn't done anything for America. He has sure done a lot since taking office. From the get go, there was that no good Rush Lumberhead saying he hoped Obama failed. Actually all of the Republicans on here hoped he would fail. They were hoping that more people were out of work. They wanted Obama to be a bigger failure then George W. Bush, so they wouldn't look like stupid Republicans. They want to blame the Democrats for their failure to elect a Republican to the White House. Their failure is because no one in America except a few Tea Party Members and a few like we see on here liked George W. Bush. He was a failure the minute he took office. He failed at everything. The Republican know he failed, America knew he failed. He failed America, and we are still paying the price of his failure. Not only was George W. Bush a failure, he was a liar on top of it. He lied to Congress, He lied to America. In the end, Iraq threw shoes at him, and became an ally to Iran. Iraq is now our enemy, they were more of a friend under Saddam Hussein, then they are today. It is people like we see on here in the Doofus Gang, they still think there are WMD over in Iraq, Iran, Syria, they believe alQaeda was in Iraq all along. Those poor dumb bastards would believe Marilyn Monroe was alive, if George W. Bush told them. They are stupid, not one, but everyone one of them. The reason they say Obama is a failure is so he will look worse then when George W. Bush was in office. They can't see any good for all of the George W. Bush failures that Obama is still trying to fix.

If we took out the 20,000,000 Mexicans, that George W. Bush let in for votes. If we had the huge 100 companies a year on average that George W. Bush outsourced, moved out of America. We would be doing pretty darn good. But all of that happened under George W. Bush. If we had any management of goverment, there might not have been an Enron. The economic policy of the George W. Bush administration was a combination of tax cuts, expenditures for fighting two wars, and a free-market ideology intended to de-emphasize the role of government in the private sector. He advocated the ownership society, premised on the concepts of individual accountability, less government, and the owning of property, all of which was a complete failure under George W. Bush. The trickle down economics of Ronald Reagan hasn't worked for years. It didn't work under G.H. Bush (failure) G. W. Bush (failure). It turned into greed, and failures all over America under the Bush watch. Plus we got attacked. Do we want another bastard in there, just like the last Republican in the White House, that failed America. If you do, vote for Mitt Romney, he is your man.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#27 Aug 13, 2012
Gray Fox wrote:
Obama ahead in LATEST 2012 POLLS!
What happened to the SAVIOR Glenn BECK?
The George W. Bush Record!
1. 750,000 losing their jobs every month and climbing.
2. Crooks from Banking to Wall Street stealing for themselves that went unchecked.
3. Two wars with no end in sight.
4. The People in New Orleans homeless.
5. 25 million Mexicans let in for votes.
6. Drugs from Mexico, unchecked.
7. Homes foreclosed on to the tune of 11,000 monthly.
8. The Big Three near bankrupt.
9. States (California, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, New York, bankrupt).
10. Stimulus packages that the wealthy grabbed from those needing it.
11. An army being killed by the thousands, that were not properly equipped to fight the war in Iraq or Afghanistan.
12. A President that used torture that never worked.
13. A President that lied to America, and hid from news conference time and time again.
14. America was the most hated country on the earth.
15. We had no allies to speak of, to help fight in Iraq.
16. A mounting debt.
17. A President that had no control over anything.
18. A President that had divided America.
19. A President that would be blamed for Obama being elected, because the People were sick of Republicans.
20. No Weapons of Mass Destruction.
21. America told combat operations had been accomplished. Bush knew combat operations weren't over, when he told the nation that outrageous lie. Did that man ever tell the truth about anything? The only people that belive him are the ones that voted to put that Devil in office.
22. Bush was the worst President in modern times, and it will take many years for America to recover from the Reagan, "Read My Lips" George H. Bush, and his no good Son, George "Big Spender" W. Bush, the worst President since Herbert Hoover.
23. Tax cut for wealthy that didn't need it.
It was a sad day when George W. Bush stole the election, from a great man, and one that knows the earth is warming, no wonder, we have awful winters, dry hot summers, tornado's, earthquakes, wild fires, and weather no one can predict, the earth is warming, alright by the hot air, the Republicans and those trouble makers that caused a fine lady to get shot in the head, those Gun Totin Tea Party Haters, feed us. Send everyone one of them to Mexico, and let us have some good hard workin Mexicans. And give us some great Democrats to govern. Call your Democratic Party today, and support with your hard earned CASH. Be a volenteer, make phone calls, do your part, starting today, spread the word, what George W. Bush, done to America.
Why does this look like a carbon copy of something that Pale Doofus would write?

Are you posting under a different name trying to make us think there's more than one on here who's as stupid as you?

Actually I liked #14 above.

It reminds us that it was on Obama's watch that protesters (in Egypt?) pelted Hillary's car with shoes and chanted "Monica, Monica, Monica".

Can't you feel the love now that Bush is out of the picture?

That shout of "Monica, Monica, Monica", once again reminds us of the "great Bill Clinton's" real legacy.
Obama 2012

AOL

#29 Sep 28, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
George W. Bush on Obama - "He is, uhh you know, I've had a my third conversation with him, and, uhh, I, I, I, I generally mean what I say, I, I wish him all the very best. I've found him to be a very smart and engaging person." On President-elect Barack Obama, Jan. 12, 2009
There you have it, from one of America's most stupid Presidents in modern history. Blue, Neutral Party, Dee Lay, this is the kind of person they vote for. No wonder America is in a mess, the mess George W. Bush left behind.
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dorman Jul 18 Employee 4
BIG BONE Last Post Wins 2017 Jul 16 Princess Hey 48
peggy raines (Aug '15) Jul 16 Tim 4
kevin raines Jul 16 Tim 2
She works weekends at Dormans products who know... Jul 15 Justme 5
House on main st Jul 11 John 1
Bobby Searcy Crook !!! Jul 11 Crazy On looker 1

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance