Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2010
I am encouraging my supportors to go door to door while I am on house arrest and inform people of my plans to stop foreclosures and to stop arresting people who use medical marijuana!

Thanks for your support!
I have yard signs available to whoever wants one

397 Hance rd
Verona,
about a quarter mile past Clydes carryout.
Fighter

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2010
Not in a million years.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 7, 2010
I wish I could,but this week and next I'm donating my time to a domestic abuse "thrift store", Through Our Children's Eye's. It's been humbling and very gratifying.
The Last Mohican

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Fighter wrote:
Not in a million years.
That's because you're in favor of old grandmothers dying of cancer.
Fighter

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2010
Old Grandmothers have to die of something! People can not live forever.
Peanut

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2010
Everyone dies of something. No one gets out of this world alive. But I want a candidate that understands and obeys the laws. How is someone without any business background going to know what is a "fraudulent" foreclosure and what is an authentic foreclosure? If the AG of the commonwealth isn't finding fraudulent foreclosures then how is one sheriff going to be able to investigate them all and stop them? Another campaign promise that won't be delivered.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 8, 2010
You NEED to watch the Daily show from last night, it is on HULU.com right now I am sure, I will record the pertinent parts from my tivo and post them online, They prove that 80 percent or more foreclosures are fraudulent
Peanut wrote:
Everyone dies of something. No one gets out of this world alive. But I want a candidate that understands and obeys the laws. How is someone without any business background going to know what is a "fraudulent" foreclosure and what is an authentic foreclosure? If the AG of the commonwealth isn't finding fraudulent foreclosures then how is one sheriff going to be able to investigate them all and stop them? Another campaign promise that won't be delivered.
Peanut

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2010
Ronnie Smith for Sheriff wrote:
You NEED to watch the Daily show from last night, it is on HULU.com right now I am sure, I will record the pertinent parts from my tivo and post them online, They prove that 80 percent or more foreclosures are fraudulent
<quoted text>
That is really a sad comment ronnie. You get your facts by watching a comedian? There is a lot of fact in what he says but he not a reporter and his show is satire. So between youtube and The Daily show you still are not educated.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 8, 2010
I would argue that the more educated people watch the daily show to get their real news than the ones who watch Glenn Beck to get the fake news.

Just go watch the dam show and see if you can figure out the news part between the jokes?!
Peanut

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2010
I've watched it and it still a comedy show. That's why the station is Comedy Central. Glenn Beck is an idiot along with numerous other personalities who do nothing more than say whatever will get them ratings. The sad part of the story is that a major percentage of young people get ALL their news from the Daily Show. That is pathetic.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 8, 2010
Did you hear about Bank of America stopping all their foreclosures across the country because they discovered most of their foreclosures were illegal? You did not hear that on any other news channel or show!
Peanut

United States

#13 Oct 9, 2010
Yes I did. It's been on the news for the past week. But they didn't say they were illegal. They said they were going to stop all foreclosures because certain managers had "robostamped" the foreclosure papers without verifying whether they were correct. The banking industry as a whole is about as corrupt as the stock industry. Always looking for ways to make more money without paying any money out that they have to. There is fraud in every industry, but that doesn't mean that it can easily be weeded out. If you can find a way to stop all corruption that would be nice.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 9, 2010
I can do that if you will vote for me and give me the chance, If people don't like the job I do, they can easily boot me out right?
Peanut wrote:
Yes I did. It's been on the news for the past week. But they didn't say they were illegal. They said they were going to stop all foreclosures because certain managers had "robostamped" the foreclosure papers without verifying whether they were correct. The banking industry as a whole is about as corrupt as the stock industry. Always looking for ways to make more money without paying any money out that they have to. There is fraud in every industry, but that doesn't mean that it can easily be weeded out. If you can find a way to stop all corruption that would be nice.
Peanut

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2010
You will not have my vote ronnie, you have beent old many times why I don't support you for office. Nice try though.
wakeupandsmellth ecoffee

Delaware, OH

#16 Oct 10, 2010
Can someone charged with felonies run for sheriff? R u a moron?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Oct 10, 2010
Can someone with a small mind post comments?
wakeupandsmellthecoffee wrote:
Can someone charged with felonies run for sheriff? R u a moron?
wakeupandsmellth ecoffee

Delaware, OH

#18 Oct 13, 2010
Better to have a small mind than no mind at all....
You claim to know the law, are there any officials in office with felonies?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 Oct 13, 2010
Marion Barry
wakeupandsmellthecoffee wrote:
Better to have a small mind than no mind at all....
You claim to know the law, are there any officials in office with felonies?
pep

Williamstown, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2010
ronnie you usless piece of chit, go crawl into a hole
pep

Williamstown, KY

#21 Oct 13, 2010
your one ugly SOB

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min FAQ 1,535
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,277
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Ancient Wolf 81,599
Kurt Sharon 8 hr Samantha Ramsey 2
Mayor race 8 hr Samantha Ramsey 5
Gallatin Loves Heroin and Meth Very Much. Why? 9 hr Samantha Ramsey 10
booneville ky deer hunters 9 hr Samantha Ramsey 2
•••
•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Warsaw News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Warsaw
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••