AOL

#1 May 10, 2010
curious.....
Warsaw Resident

Corbin, KY

#2 May 10, 2010
ninnybelle wrote:
curious.....
Thats easy! Chris Curtis & Kenny Locke. Tell them anything about anyone and see how fast it gets around. They will break there necks trying to tell the person that you talked about.
samIam

Corbin, KY

#3 May 11, 2010
you forgot to add mayme walters
lindysue

Burlington, KY

#4 May 12, 2010
Watch what you post on facebook or myspace, notice how the same people are on everyone else's pages. Nosy busybodies.
blah

Louisville, KY

#5 May 18, 2010
Peggy Reeves
picnic

Florence, KY

#6 May 18, 2010
yep, you know that's true
Ashley Locke

Florence, KY

#7 May 18, 2010
Warsaw Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats easy! Chris Curtis & Kenny Locke. Tell them anything about anyone and see how fast it gets around. They will break there necks trying to tell the person that you talked about.
How is it that you would break your neck to gossip about someone (hypocrite); And it's also very trashy to publicly bash two very important, professional, and utilized 911/fire/ems employees in the county. You should think about this when your house catches on fire, you wreck your car, or maybe if you're assaulted....And when that does happen, these two will be there to send help and save you and/or your family.....I don't know that I would feel that you were worth sending help to, but obviously these two have bigger hearts and a deeper intellect to make judgement. I think I made my point.
Batman

Hamilton, OH

#8 May 18, 2010
agree Ashley... It's funny how the people are gossiping about people who gossip lol
myname

Cambridge, MA

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Ashley Locke wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you would break your neck to gossip about someone (hypocrite); And it's also very trashy to publicly bash two very important, professional, and utilized 911/fire/ems employees in the county. You should think about this when your house catches on fire, you wreck your car, or maybe if you're assaulted....And when that does happen, these two will be there to send help and save you and/or your family.....I don't know that I would feel that you were worth sending help to, but obviously these two have bigger hearts and a deeper intellect to make judgement. I think I made my point.
some would rather have emt/fire fighters that have respect for the victims home or health, not ones that will talk bout how trashy their home was or how hot the patient was and thats what both them do.
myname

Cambridge, MA

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Which last name seems to get out of the most trouble in town??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scott’s garage 46 min TylerS 2
Barrels by loves Dec 14 Curious 1
Ashley wright Dec 13 Anonymous 1
Drug out of hometown pizza Dec 13 Just the facts 2
What Is The Most Derogatory Term For White People? (Oct '10) Dec 12 J3st_An_Av3rag3_P... 11
Gray pit bull on Spencer rd Dec 7 Just saying 8
Ashley Berkshire Dec 6 Curious 2

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages