AOL

#1 May 10, 2010
curious.....
Warsaw Resident

Newport, KY

#2 May 10, 2010
ninnybelle wrote:
curious.....
Thats easy! Chris Curtis & Kenny Locke. Tell them anything about anyone and see how fast it gets around. They will break there necks trying to tell the person that you talked about.
samIam

Covington, KY

#3 May 11, 2010
you forgot to add mayme walters
lindysue

Florence, KY

#4 May 12, 2010
Watch what you post on facebook or myspace, notice how the same people are on everyone else's pages. Nosy busybodies.
blah

Louisville, KY

#5 May 18, 2010
Peggy Reeves
picnic

Carrollton, KY

#6 May 18, 2010
yep, you know that's true
Ashley Locke

Milford, OH

#7 May 18, 2010
Warsaw Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats easy! Chris Curtis & Kenny Locke. Tell them anything about anyone and see how fast it gets around. They will break there necks trying to tell the person that you talked about.
How is it that you would break your neck to gossip about someone (hypocrite); And it's also very trashy to publicly bash two very important, professional, and utilized 911/fire/ems employees in the county. You should think about this when your house catches on fire, you wreck your car, or maybe if you're assaulted....And when that does happen, these two will be there to send help and save you and/or your family.....I don't know that I would feel that you were worth sending help to, but obviously these two have bigger hearts and a deeper intellect to make judgement. I think I made my point.
Batman

Fairfield, OH

#8 May 18, 2010
agree Ashley... It's funny how the people are gossiping about people who gossip lol
myname

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Ashley Locke wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you would break your neck to gossip about someone (hypocrite); And it's also very trashy to publicly bash two very important, professional, and utilized 911/fire/ems employees in the county. You should think about this when your house catches on fire, you wreck your car, or maybe if you're assaulted....And when that does happen, these two will be there to send help and save you and/or your family.....I don't know that I would feel that you were worth sending help to, but obviously these two have bigger hearts and a deeper intellect to make judgement. I think I made my point.
some would rather have emt/fire fighters that have respect for the victims home or health, not ones that will talk bout how trashy their home was or how hot the patient was and thats what both them do.
myname

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Which last name seems to get out of the most trouble in town??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gallatin County Paper works for McFarland? 5 hr SSDD 3
Rumor has it 7 hr Lisa cozine 4
School Audit not published Dec 24 whatsup 4
Change after an Election Dec 22 promise you keep job 4
Narcs are very busy right now Dec 20 Tommy 27
Remember the heroin busts on 4/22/14? Dec 19 Jennifer Mc 20
The cry baby fourm Dec 19 donnie 2
Warsaw Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web