Gallatin County school board

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taxpayer

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Thank God that someone has decided to run against sonya Giles for a position on the school board. It is time for fresh ideas and the desire to cut cost and stop jacking our taxes every year. Now if we can find others to run against all those who wish to bankrupt us. We need to send a message to our school board that we are fed up with being over taxed. Good luck to our write in candiate Joe Brown.
countryboy

Carrollton, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2010
I have heard that there is going to be some one running against David Morris as well.I think they are suppose to come out next week some time...
Samantha

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 8, 2010
It was only a $25 tax hike, and that happened because Frankfort couldn't get their shiz together; that would be Royce and Schnickel (did you even know their names?). In fact, Frankfort told the local schools to raise their taxes. It's happening everywhere.

The school system keeps our kids fed, and teaches them how to read and write, and babysits them for working parents, and helps them, theoretically, get them to college so they can become productive members of society.

I support education so much, I'm going to give them $100 out of my own pocket just for the heck of it. It's only $25 tax hike for the year. You all have $25. The poor kids, they don't. Over 50% of them are on free and reduced lunch. And since Republicans are Christians, why haven't the churches solved poverty? Well... that's another matter altogether.
Whatever

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Sep 8, 2010
For who ever the idiot is that is writing under the name Samantha. If you were as smart as yout think and even remotely a high roller you would understand why it is such a big deal for a tax hike to people that own alot of land or rental properties. But I am gonna go out on a limb and figure you don't know squat about that kind of stuff. You probably live in a tiny apartment. It is great that you support education because it seems like you could use a little more of it. Also, because you lack education here is one for you , church, state and schools don't mix. Newsflash! Oh and you have already established before you don't like church or christians so please just spare us all and don't go running your mouth again on here. We have already heard enough.Save your name calling too its getting old.
taxpayer

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Sep 8, 2010
Samantha wrote:
It was only a $25 tax hike, and that happened because Frankfort couldn't get their shiz together; that would be Royce and Schnickel (did you even know their names?). In fact, Frankfort told the local schools to raise their taxes. It's happening everywhere.
The school system keeps our kids fed, and teaches them how to read and write, and babysits them for working parents, and helps them, theoretically, get them to college so they can become productive members of society.
I support education so much, I'm going to give them $100 out of my own pocket just for the heck of it. It's only $25 tax hike for the year. You all have $25. The poor kids, they don't. Over 50% of them are on free and reduced lunch. And since Republicans are Christians, why haven't the churches solved poverty? Well... that's another matter altogether.
You can foot the whole bill for all of us if you wish most people dont realize that they also pay school taxes on their utility bills as well. over the last ten years the school board has raised property tax over 20 percent. has your income increased that much in that amout of time. There are to many assistants to the assistance there. dot has 2, what a waste. she also needs to be sent looking for a job.
Samantha

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 8, 2010
You're a jerk, shut up you moron. How's that for shutting up? Talk about education, you can't stop a person from talking. Try reading the 1st Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America... what was that again? Freedom of spe... reli... assem... oh I forget. Whatever.

It's funny how you call somebody an idiot, and then say "save the name calling" for later. OMG you are so stupid!!!

And you want to make fun of me for living in an apartment? So people who live in apartments don't have rights? So people who live in Apartments shouldn't let their children go to school?

Well I would have guessed a bunch of dumb rednecks would stand up against edumacation, right? Edumucation! Ha! I crack myself up.

Anyways,$25 per year isn't diddly compared to how much you are going to pay for that road for the Kentucky Speedway (millions, i heard somebody say). That's going to be $1000s of your hard earned dollars, just for a car race! And there's no guarantee that new industry will be brought in, so great investment, and way to pick your battles, idiot redneck.

I don't read them there books... education is for idiots, I tell ya what, he he he.

So this tax hurts landlords and property owners... so they definitely have the $25 per years. Why are they crying? Talk about living off of somebody, landlords live off the backs of their tenants.

Idiot.
Samantha

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2010
Whatever wrote:
For who ever the idiot is that is writing under the name Samantha. If you were as smart as yout think and even remotely a high roller you would understand why it is such a big deal for a tax hike to people that own alot of land or rental properties. But I am gonna go out on a limb and figure you don't know squat about that kind of stuff. You probably live in a tiny apartment. It is great that you support education because it seems like you could use a little more of it. Also, because you lack education here is one for you , church, state and schools don't mix. Newsflash! Oh and you have already established before you don't like church or christians so please just spare us all and don't go running your mouth again on here. We have already heard enough.Save your name calling too its getting old.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You are a hypocrite. Since you probably don't know what that means, I went ahead and looked up for you:

Hypocrite:

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Both of these definition apply to you, but I would rather focus on the second one. You see, if you say to somebody "Don't steal", and then you steal, then that makes you a hypocrite. If you say to somebody don't lie, and then you tell a lie, that's makes you a hypocrite. And if you say "don't call people names" and you start spewing "idiot" right from the beginning, that makes you a hypocrite.

So you see "Whatever", you are a hypocrite. And since you don't put your name down, that makes you also a coward... hence, you're a hypocrite coward. Now shorter them both up, and you're a hypo cow, or a Hippo Cow.

Okay. So now you know that you are a Hippo Cow. Moo Moo. Don't worry though. Topix is filled with lots of Hippo Cows. Moo Moo
Hippo Cow

Louisville, KY

#9 Sep 9, 2010
I'm a Hippo Cow!

MOOOO!!!
countryboy

Carrollton, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2010
I am glad you realize your problem then lol..
Samantha

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2010
Legalize Marijuana
Peanut

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2010
Samantha versus the Topix Terrorists.
Peanut

Dayton, OH

#14 Nov 12, 2010
you're still a lunatic
Peanut

Louisville, KY

#16 Nov 12, 2010
I would never ask City Council to fire a corrupt police officer. In fact, I would never do anything that would help anybody, ever. I'm an evil bitch, and I only care about shitting on Ronnie Smith one month before election day. I'm like Renee Gibson, and her love for peanut butter and jelly. I'm just a bitch. I have driven 2 dogs, 1 cat, and my young son to kill themselves, and I don't care! In fact, I'm proud of myself for my evilness. I think it's funny. When little Tony, my little boy, shot himself in the face, I called my mom up, and said, "You see... I told you he was a lunatic" and then I went to bed that night thinking that I was a good person. I didn't care if the note said it was all my fault. I don't care if he needed me to validate him, and tell him that he's a good person. I don't care if I was a bad parent. I find it hilarious that I have an effect on people, and the more damage and evil and hatred I can spread in this world the better. I am a complete waste of space. I am a topix terrorist loser. I only take pop shots at people. That's why I do what I do. If I printed my name, then I'd have to be respectful, and look to gain something with my words. I don't look to gain anything with my words, so I'll follow Milkman's lead, and only shit on others... well, not the powerful. I won't take them on. But the powerless who need my help, like my 3 pets and my baby son Tony who I drove to suicide (just like Chris K's, and those 2 goth 8th graders who shot themselves... what were their names?), I will not help; instead, I'll make fun of them, and instead of encouraging them to take the world on, to be proud of themselves, I'll shit on them, because that's the kind of dumbass bitch I am. My son cannot believe in himself, because as soon as he does, then he'll start to want to do his own things. I can't allow that. I'm a slave driver and I got several child slaves of my own. I love hurting innocent people. That's what Peanuts do. We are cowards, we are cruel, we try to make Topix turn into a complete and utter wasteland just because of politics; we don't think, we don't do research projects, we don't care for true education. We are just unreasonable and cruel human beings. Why are like this? Like Steve Zimmer says, because I can. Ha! Plus I got another son on the way. I bet if I can drive him to suicide too, then I'll win again! Yeah evil!!! Let's go evil, let's go!
Peanut

Louisville, KY

#17 Nov 12, 2010
In fact, I'm glad those folks blew their brains out, and don't go blaming the parents... just so typical. They couldn't help it. I mean they raised those 8th graders for 13 years... I mean, it's time to cut the umbilical cord already; get out and get a job.

John Brown... was that the boy's name? He wrote a letter completely putting that suicide on his head. If we are to learn anything from these incidents, then we need to have a clear understanding of what went down. But we don't. Nor do we demand any more. We are just loser Topix Terrorists dumbass bitches. We only seek to suck the life out of folks. In fact, as the person who crapped on Ronnie Smith for an entire month straight, as he was reaching out to us, raising the level of discussion of politics like we've never seen, I'm glad nobody remembers those kids names, and that nobody ever talks about it. In fact, my cruel pets, whenever anybody says Chris Kinman's name, I want you to attack the person who said it, as if they were the ones responsible, and not the oppressive father, or perhaps the car wreck. Or was it the break-up? Nobody ever told us, so we don't learn.

Then Mia Hamm? Who ever once gave a damn for her? She was tutoring elementary school students, so she had a heart, and she loved folks, but that's Gallatin County for ya. We eat our own. We drive our children to suicide, and then we never speak about it again. We shoot the messenger. You got a better perspective on life? Bullshit. you should have reached out to Mia, John, and Chris before ti was too late, but you didn't give a damn about the then, and you don't give a damn about them now. Just like you don't care about the poor kids in Warsaw, and the torture going on in CCDC, or the corruption in government. The two most powerful positions wouldn't have been lost if these folks marginally did their job right. But they didn't. I wasn't going to point it out. I was going to bow down to the power establishment because that's what I do. I am Peanut, a dumbass bitch who takes the pleasure of driving her own children to suicide. I am so funny! Ha ha! God I'm funny! I love hurting others. And I'll never post my name because I don't others to know how big of a ridiculously cruel dumbass bitch I am.
Peanut

Louisville, KY

#18 Nov 12, 2010
That Brown kid said it was his dad's fault.
Question

Owenton, KY

#19 Nov 12, 2010
Peanut wrote:
I would never ask City Council to fire a corrupt police officer. In fact, I would never do anything that would help anybody, ever. I'm an evil bitch, and I only care about shitting on Ronnie Smith one month before election day. I'm like Renee Gibson, and her love for peanut butter and jelly. I'm just a bitch. I have driven 2 dogs, 1 cat, and my young son to kill themselves, and I don't care! In fact, I'm proud of myself for my evilness. I think it's funny. When little Tony, my little boy, shot himself in the face, I called my mom up, and said, "You see... I told you he was a lunatic" and then I went to bed that night thinking that I was a good person. I didn't care if the note said it was all my fault. I don't care if he needed me to validate him, and tell him that he's a good person. I don't care if I was a bad parent. I find it hilarious that I have an effect on people, and the more damage and evil and hatred I can spread in this world the better. I am a complete waste of space. I am a topix terrorist loser. I only take pop shots at people. That's why I do what I do. If I printed my name, then I'd have to be respectful, and look to gain something with my words. I don't look to gain anything with my words, so I'll follow Milkman's lead, and only shit on others... well, not the powerful. I won't take them on. But the powerless who need my help, like my 3 pets and my baby son Tony who I drove to suicide (just like Chris K's, and those 2 goth 8th graders who shot themselves... what were their names?), I will not help; instead, I'll make fun of them, and instead of encouraging them to take the world on, to be proud of themselves, I'll shit on them, because that's the kind of dumbass bitch I am. My son cannot believe in himself, because as soon as he does, then he'll start to want to do his own things. I can't allow that. I'm a slave driver and I got several child slaves of my own. I love hurting innocent people. That's what Peanuts do. We are cowards, we are cruel, we try to make Topix turn into a complete and utter wasteland just because of politics; we don't think, we don't do research projects, we don't care for true education. We are just unreasonable and cruel human beings. Why are like this? Like Steve Zimmer says, because I can. Ha! Plus I got another son on the way. I bet if I can drive him to suicide too, then I'll win again! Yeah evil!!! Let's go evil, let's go!
How did you drive your pets to suicide?
Peanut

Dayton, OH

#20 Nov 12, 2010
Simple, they lived with him and decided death was better than living with the lunatic. They probably ran out into traffic to get away from him. He is one sick ba@tard. And he gets off posting his hatred towards everyone.
Question

Owenton, KY

#21 Nov 12, 2010
How do you know he is one sick ba$tard? Are you both the same or did he take your name? As Peanut
Peanut

Dayton, OH

#22 Nov 12, 2010
Nope, he copied my ID and posts his crap under it. He does that to a lot people.
Question

Owenton, KY

#23 Nov 13, 2010
Peanut wrote:
Nope, he copied my ID and posts his crap under it. He does that to a lot people.
Maybe he just needs a attitude adjustment. There is more of us than of him. I used to live in Gallatin Co. I was taught by the best Heck with the rest. I can be mean or I can be nice doesn't matter to me which. No I don't live in Owenton just my server says that. IF he wants to start on me I have thick skin and I can carry it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent Caldwell for mayor 1 hr Truth 3
i noticed 4 hr wwjd 7
John Cain's Bail money fund (Jan '14) 18 hr andy w 16
Damon brooke Jan 25 john m 2
Kurt Sharon (Jul '14) Jan 25 john m 3
Dewey Jump Jan 25 john m 2
out the drug dealers list Jan 25 dope is sick 4
Warsaw Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web