First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pale Rider

AOL

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Did You know all of those Olympic Uniforms made in China? Guess who is behind them? Mitt Romney

Bain made them in China.

I am Mitt Romney and I approved this message
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Shut up you fat ass drunk. You know that isn't true. Take your unhappy, lazy lard ass and go to church. You tell nothing but lies.

Is that the best you've got?

Tell us why Oblamo has failed the American people. Why are there 2M less with jobs than when he took office. Tell us where the $1T stimulus went. Tell us why the economy sucks and is producing no job growth to speak of.

Since you won't answer anything about your candidate of choice, I will. Oblamo is the worst President in the history of the USA.
Pale Rider

AOL

#3 Jul 14, 2012
If you are Middle Class? If I become your President, I will raise your taxes.

Pale Rider

AOL

#4 Jul 14, 2012
As head of the investment company Bain Capital, Mitt Romney laid off thousands of workers.

[CBS News, 01/28/2008]

Yes I laid them off, they were some of the laziest people I ever had the privilege of ever hiring. They slept on the job. They came to work drunk. They were thieves. They would lie, just like I do. Yes I laid them off, and I never looked back. They are gone, who cares.

Rooster Cogburn

Bethpage, TN

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Just a while back "Pale bin Lyin" was attacking Romney for advocating tax cuts to boost the economy.

She said tax cuts had never worked, had never created a single job, not under Reagan, nor Bush, not once, never, ever.

Which is "Pale Dummass", Is he gonna cut our taxes or raise them? Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways.

If cutting taxes is a job killer as you seem to think. Why not raise them? That'd make more jobs right?

Why not tax your guvmint check at 50 percent? If he'd do that, then he could put another deadbeat like you on the public dole.

That would be the best of both worlds. He could say he was cutting welfare and creating a job at the same time.

Well, if he gave someone half of your check -- it would be their --job-- to walk down the lane to the mailbox and pack it back to the house.

That sounds just like the millions of "good paying" jobs Obama has created.

Naw. Mitt won't do that. He'll get the government out of the way so business men can create jobs and revive the failed Obama economy.

Don't forget to buy those Kleenex Pale. You'll be needin them to wipe those teary eyes on election night.
Rooster Cogburn

Bethpage, TN

#6 Jul 14, 2012
It's a sad day for "Pale whiner"

Her incompetent president is on the wrong side of another issue.

He is opposing the further extension of the Bush tax cuts.

A McClatchy poll shows the majority favor extending all Bush tax rates

The liberal press insists on calling these the "bush tax cuts".

They only exist today because Barack Obama pleaded with his democrat majority to keep them in place last time they were set to expire.

They should forever more be known as the "Obama tax cuts for his greedy rich friends"

The poll found 52 percent of registered voters saying they want all the tax cuts extended, including the tax cuts for incomes above $250,000, while 43 percent want the cuts extended just for incomes below that threshhold.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7 Jul 14, 2012
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
Just a while back "Pale bin Lyin" was attacking Romney for advocating tax cuts to boost the economy.
She said tax cuts had never worked, had never created a single job, not under Reagan, nor Bush, not once, never, ever.
Which is "Pale Dummass", Is he gonna cut our taxes or raise them? Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways.
If cutting taxes is a job killer as you seem to think. Why not raise them? That'd make more jobs right?
Why not tax your guvmint check at 50 percent? If he'd do that, then he could put another deadbeat like you on the public dole.
That would be the best of both worlds. He could say he was cutting welfare and creating a job at the same time.
Well, if he gave someone half of your check -- it would be their --job-- to walk down the lane to the mailbox and pack it back to the house.
That sounds just like the millions of "good paying" jobs Obama has created.
Naw. Mitt won't do that. He'll get the government out of the way so business men can create jobs and revive the failed Obama economy.
Don't forget to buy those Kleenex Pale. You'll be needin them to wipe those teary eyes on election night.
No one read your comments Rooster.

Did You know all of those Olympic Uniforms made in China? Guess who is behind them? Mitt Romney

Bain made them in China.

We might know, Mitt would have his mitts in the Olympics.

Rooster Cogburn

Bethpage, TN

#8 Jul 14, 2012
Yep, they were, just like those two big touring busses that Barack Obama purchased in Canada.

Just think how many less American jobs we had because Obama spent that 2.2 million dollars in Canada, Pale.

I think that's why he's called the "Out-Sourcer in Chief".

The fact is, we don't know if Romney had anything to do with the uniforms, but it's a fact:

Obama bought the damn busses.
Rooster Cogburn

Bethpage, TN

#9 Jul 14, 2012
Let's talk about something different Pale.

Here we have a BLACK musician commenting on Barack Obama.

Ryan Bomberger: More Black Americans Calling for Obama to 'Get Out!'

He says,

I'm as black as Obama, and I'm tired of any legitimate criticism of the President's policies reduced to lazy and ludicrous charges of racism.

Obama and the Democrats have been promising a whole lot of hope and change but, instead, have delivered higher unemployment, higher poverty rates and millions more welfare enrollees while aggressively promoting abortion in the black community.

Unemployment among Blacks was 12.7% when Obama took office. It spiked at 16.7% last August and remains at 14.4% today.

Abortion, which has cultivated a culture of abandonment, occurs up to 6 times more in the black community.

Ryan Bomberger, the black man, has done a music video in which he calls for Obama to "get out".

You can see it here Pale.

You know as well as I do Pale, if he's losing the blacks -- he's f*cked -- and he is losing them.

http://www.catholic.org/national/national_sto...
Pale Rider

AOL

#11 Jul 14, 2012
Mitt Romney's advice on the foreclosure crisis: "Don't try and stop the foreclosure process."

[Mother Jones, 10/18/2011]

Pale Rider

AOL

#12 Jul 14, 2012
Do you want more products made in China? If you do? Vote for Mitt Romney.

Rooster Cogburn

Bethpage, TN

#13 Jul 14, 2012
Open mouth, insert foot.

PALE RIDER CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE - nothing new there.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has raised a furor over the fact that the uniforms for the US Olympic Team are made in China. Which is to say: outsourced.

Who designed these uniforms? Who actually did the outsourcing of these Olympic uniforms here?

That would be the famous American designer Ralph Lauren. Who has a habit of outsourcing his clothes to places like China, Sri Lanka and El Salvador.

Uh-oh.

That would be the same Ralph Lauren who, according to the Federal Elections Commission, on May 7, 2012 -- barely two months ago -- contributed $35,800 to the Obama Victory Fund 2012.

And the same Ralph Lauren who on May 31, 2012 donated $30,800 to the DNC Services Corporation of the Democratic National Committee. Not to mention $5,000 to the same group in $2009. And $2,300 he gave to the same group in 2008.

In the case of Lauren's contributions to the DNC in 2009 and 2008? Where was that money going?

That's right. To someone named -- Harry Reid.

Specifically, the DNC gave its money to Reid in this fashion:

•$888,768 on October 19, 2010 for a Media Buy -- TV
•$23,000 on October 19, 2010 for a Media Production Estimate
•$13,500 on October 26, 2010 for a Media Production Estimate
•$1,066,954 on October 26,2010 for a Media Buy- TV

So in other words, both President Obama and Harry Reid are and were taking money in the form of campaign contributions that came from outsourcing Ralph Lauren clothes.

File this under the tangled webs they weave category.

SO THE TRUTH IS:

Barack Obama, in conjunction with Harry Reid and Ralph Lauren outsourced those jobs to China.

It is no surprise to learn that we have once again been lied to by Pale Rider -- the resident idiot of Warsaw Topix.
Pale Rider

AOL

#14 Jul 15, 2012
CLIFTON, Va.(AP)— An unrelenting President Barack Obama jabbed at Mitt Romney's record with a private equity firm in an ad Saturday that aimed to keep his rival on the defensive just as the Republican challenger's campaign hoped to take advantage of poor economic data to gain an edge on the incumbent.
Obama met Romney's plea for an apology for the attacks with a mocking ad that charged that the firm shipped American jobs to China and Mexico, that Romney has personal wealth in investments in Switzerland, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands, and that as Massachusetts governor, he sent state jobs to India.
"Mitt Romney's not the solution. He's the problem," the ads says as Romney is heard singing "America the Beautiful."
Pressure was building on Romney from within his own party to be more forthcoming with his finances, a day after he declared he would not release past income tax returns beyond his 2010 tax records and, before the November election, his 2011 taxes
On the sidelines of the National Governors Association meeting in Williamsburg, Alabama's Republican governor, Robert Bentley, called on Romney to release all the documents requested of him.
"If you have things to hide, then maybe you're doing things wrong," Bentley said. "I think you ought to be willing to release everything to the American people."
After Democrats seized on his words, Bentley later said he still believes Romney's taxes should be released and he believes in transparency, but he's wasn't implying that Romney has anything to hide.
A soaked Obama, campaigning in a downpour in closely contested Virginia, hewed to his middle class-centered pitch in remarks in Glen Allen, which lies in the district represented by one of his top Republican nemeses, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor. He attacked Romney and his Republican allies for pursuing what the president branded as outdated and discredited economic policies.
Obama didn't dwell on Romney's business record, leaving the sharpest attacks to his campaign and the new television commercial. Still he played up the charge that Romney and the private equity firm he founded in 1984, Bain Capital, sent jobs overseas.
"He invested in companies that have been called pioneers of outsourcing," the president said, his shirt drenched and water streaming down his face. "I don't want pioneers in outsourcing, I want some insourcing. I want to bring companies back."
Obama spoke to about 900 people in Glen Allen, arriving in a downpour. He eschewed a rain jacket or umbrella and apologized to the women for their ruined hairdos.
"We're gonna have to treat everybody to a salon visit after this" he quipped.
Later, as the rain continued without letup, he appealed for time to make one more point.
"Everybody's wet anyway" he said. "So it doesn't matter. It's too late. Those hairdos are all gone. "
Later Saturday, in Clifton, Va., Obama again tried to tie Romney to the loss of American jobs, contrasting himself with his rival.
"I want to stop giving tax breaks to companies that are shipping jobs overseas," Obama told the audience of 2,100 at Centreville High School. "Let's give those tax breaks that are investing right here in Virginia, right here in the United States of America, hiring American workers to make American products to sell around the world."

Bain Capital said in a statement that Romney "remained the sole stockholder for a time while formal ownership was being documented and transferred to the group of partners who took over management of the firm in 1999."
___
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#15 Jul 15, 2012
Oblamo says Mitt is bad for America yet Oblamo needs Mitt Romney's money to finance his social programs. This is typical Oblamo. I will talk bad about you to the people that want to hear it and then I will eat dinner with you and with a big donation use my influence to get you what you need.

Wink, wink!

If Romney has money elsewhere, who cares? Is it against the law? No one has said that he didn't pay his taxes.

Oblamo has outsourced more jobs through his policies than Romney could ever do at Bain.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 16, 2012
Miss Pale the problem now is OBAMA not Mitt. Time to get rid of Obama!
Pale Rider

AOL

#17 Jul 16, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
Miss Pale the problem now is OBAMA not Mitt. Time to get rid of Obama!
Hello Joe, I thought that damn heatwave had got you. I hear we are going to get another. I heard someone say, buy up a good food supply. Plenty of water. We may be headed for a DUST BOWL. Stay cool Joe, and by all means take care of yourself. I may take up with the Amish Joe, they seem to be about the only people with any character anymore.

Stay out of DC come November, there maybe be a stampede there. I don't think it will be cattle either. I would like to see the entire bunch have to make a mad dash to get out of town.

The Supreme Court, and all of congress needs to be on term limits, Maybe 1 term for President. A President like George W. Bush, 6 months MAX. He was plumb awful. Now I hear Iran best ally is Iraq. Real BUDDIES. Another war as useless as tits on a boar hog Joe. Where are those WMD? Maybe Syria has them?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 17, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Joe, I thought that damn heatwave had got you. I hear we are going to get another. I heard someone say, buy up a good food supply. Plenty of water. We may be headed for a DUST BOWL. Stay cool Joe, and by all means take care of yourself. I may take up with the Amish Joe, they seem to be about the only people with any character anymore.
Stay out of DC come November, there maybe be a stampede there. I don't think it will be cattle either. I would like to see the entire bunch have to make a mad dash to get out of town.
The Supreme Court, and all of congress needs to be on term limits, Maybe 1 term for President. A President like George W. Bush, 6 months MAX. He was plumb awful. Now I hear Iran best ally is Iraq. Real BUDDIES. Another war as useless as tits on a boar hog Joe. Where are those WMD? Maybe Syria has them?
I have always believed Iraq's WMD were moved to Syria. I still believe that. However it looks like Syria is involved in a civil war and those weapons may show their head. I think we should let those idiots over there fight their own wars and then we can deal with the winners. We need to develop and refine our own oil and not allow those bastards dictate the price. Rumor has it that some outfit wants to build a methanol plant in the county. Maybe we should start growing corn?

I've known a lot of Amish and still do. I've been to all the major strongholds of Amish, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana. The Amish are a little on the phony side if you ask me.

I'm looking for a big change come November. Obama and his group are the most anti-constitutional administration we have ever had in my lifetime. We need to get rid of them.
Pale Rider

AOL

#19 Jul 17, 2012
CALLING MITT ROMNEY

Where are those TAX RECORDS Mitt Romney?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#20 Jul 18, 2012
(CBS News) President Obama and Mitt Romney are effectively tied in the race for the presidency, according to a new CBS News/New York Times survey.

Forty-seven percent of registered voters nationwide who lean towards a candidate back Romney, while 46 percent support the president. Four percent are undecided. The one percentage point difference is within the survey's three point margin of error.

Romney leads by eight points among men; the president leads by five points among women.
Rooster Cogburn

Bethpage, TN

#22 Aug 1, 2012
Things Mitt Romney has never done

1) Canceled three “kill orders” on Bin Laden.

2) Sneered “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

3) Sneered that our energy problems would be solved, if only we had the brains to inflate our tires and get tune-ups.

4) Eaten a dog.

5) Dedicated his high school yearbook to his pot dealer.

6) Seen how full of choom smoke he could get a VW bus.

7) Used “a little blow.”

8) Flipped off an opponent during a speech.

Just for the record -- Pale dips*t

Barack Hussein Muslim Obama has done all these things.

He really is jus a no-class piece of trash.

Hell, Obama's trashy enough to be a Kennedy -- or even a Clinton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mars Drive 15 min strength 8
What has Spike Wright done for Gallatin County 4 hr wake up 24
chad murray 8 hr resident 3
Mcfarland versus Boaz 21 hr wondering 5
desota martin (Sep '13) Wed marie 12
Racers open Wed Boys will be boys 1
Jonesville Music Thread Wed Musikologist 2

Freeze Watch for Gallatin County was issued at October 31 at 3:53AM EDT

Warsaw Dating
Find my Match