Did Omama Lie About Birth Certificate?

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pale Rider

AOL

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Many believe he did. I never voted for him. I hope he gets tossed before 2012 if what I am reading is true, and it is mounting that he wasn't born in USA. Throw him out and Michelle then fumagate the White house. Want that be a job?
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2011
If Obama cannot produce a birth certificate then we need to inpeach him, according to the Constitution only natural born citizens can be president of the United States. i think if I was Obama I would produce a birth certificate. Has Obama Lied about where is was born?

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#3 Feb 6, 2011
I am happy to see that the winner of this election has started doing the things he said he would. He is a voice of reason in a den of noisy thieves.
Still we have a man in the oval office who has never provided one page of truth in all of his campaigning. He did not post anything on the internet and the document posted by someone else has never been claimed by "0" thus anyone who believes he put his birth certificate on the internet is stupid.
He has not vouched for the Abercrombie letter which seemed to name a hospital but the letter was taken down from their funding page due to the fact "0" wasn't born there.
In fact the phrase "I was born in Hawai'i" will go down in history with "I am not a crook" and "I did not have sex with that woman"
I hope that our gov't can find a way to remove him before he does much more damage.
He's obviously running a scam or he would have at the very least named the hospital he was allegedly born in.
Pale Rider

AOL

#4 Feb 6, 2011
bedroomblue wrote:
If Obama cannot produce a birth certificate then we need to inpeach him, according to the Constitution only natural born citizens can be president of the United States. i think if I was Obama I would produce a birth certificate. Has Obama Lied about where is was born?
I don't think he can. If he could, he would have already done it. I hope he gets the boot, the sooner the better. I wonder why it has taken so long? BOOT HIM OUT, and that no good big spender Michille. What a poor example she has been in the White House. I never did like her, I still don't.
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2011
At least we can agree on something. I don't like Michelle. Pale Rider we have something in common.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#6 Feb 6, 2011
You both are exactly right, If he had a legitimate long form birth certificate that named the hospital where he was born and the doctor who delivered him -- with the appropriate signatures -- he'd have produced it long ago. That would have put an end to all the questions.

As I I mentioned before -- his granny -- in Kenya -- said he was born there. She said she was present and witnessed the birth. What motive would his granny have to lie?
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2011
Johnny, this is where we think Obama was born. In Kenya. So if he was borned in Kenya, I guess his Omama was there also.
bullspit

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2011
It really doesn't matter where he was born. His mother is American, so he is American.
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#14 Feb 6, 2011
bullspit wrote:
It really doesn't matter where he was born. His mother is American, so he is American.
It says in the Constitution it states Natural Born Citizen. Obama can be an American citizen but not run for President. The reason McCanin, is considered Natural Born Citizen is because his father was serving in the Military. That's it in a nutshell.
bullspit

Louisville, KY

#15 Feb 6, 2011
bedroomblue wrote:
<quoted text>It says in the Constitution it states Natural Born Citizen. Obama can be an American citizen but not run for President. The reason McCanin, is considered Natural Born Citizen is because his father was serving in the Military. That's it in a nutshell.
You are wrong again.
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#16 Feb 6, 2011
ok bullspit expalin in your words.
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#18 Feb 6, 2011
How do you Obama was born in Hawaii, what have you found the rest of haven't? Was you there when Obama was born? Where do you get this she from? I think you are a damn terrorist. Friends like you, who needs enemies. I have my birth ceritificate how about you? Stupid is how stupid does.
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#19 Feb 6, 2011
sorry double post. well at least Johnny you will get to read it twice.

LMAO
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#21 Feb 6, 2011
Johnny Masters wrote:
I gave you the evidence, but you chose to ignore it, which shouldn't surprise me, because you don't have a scientific mind. You don't really care for what's true or not; you just want to say your asshole Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck comments like the terrorist that you are. Pop your ugly head, spout off some dumbassery, and then go back into your hole where you came from.
LMAO
What evidence I havent seen any evidence except for what you say and that's suppose to be proof?
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#23 Feb 6, 2011
How about giving us a website and we will check it out.
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#25 Feb 6, 2011
Johnny Masters wrote:
Just take the 3 seconds it would take to scroll up, and go back to the first post I posted. I will not baby you. If you wish to stay in the dark, that's your problem not mine. I'm not going to play your stupid childish games, aight?
I'm not playing stupid with you give me a page no. then I will look. I'm to old for childish games. these don't work with me.I looked for it I couldn't find it. If you like for me to read it then tell me where to look you keep saying first post on thread or another you have posted so much and I have to I don't know where to look.
bullspit

Warsaw, KY

#28 Feb 7, 2011
bedroomblue wrote:
ok bullspit expalin in your words.
Here's a little copy and paste.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

ĽAnyone born inside the United States *
ĽAny Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
ĽAny one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
ĽAny one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
ĽAny one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
ĽAny one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
ĽAny one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
ĽA final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

Now my words.
If you will look at the second item from the end it says President Obama is a citizen BECAUSE his mother is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years. It says this is true even IF the President was born outside the U.S. Any more questions
bedroomblue

Owenton, KY

#29 Feb 7, 2011
Constitution: No person except a natural born Citizen or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of Thirty five Years, and been fourteen years a Resident within the United States.
G Kar

East Liverpool, OH

#30 Feb 7, 2011
Birthers have no lives other than polluting msg boards with their drivel.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#31 Feb 7, 2011
bedroomblue wrote:
Constitution: No person except a natural born Citizen or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of Thirty five Years, and been fourteen years a Resident within the United States.
It's great to see other people quoting the Constitution ......see what Glenn Beck and the Tea-Party can do for the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T. Dewey compton 8 hr Tasha 1
City of Glencoe Council Apr 14 taxpayer 11
only list drug dealers and address of said dealer Apr 12 john 2
Timmy Shields Apr 10 Jake from State Farm 7
drugs Apr 6 john 13
warsaw police Apr 1 More Than You Think 6
JUDGE Linda Rae Bramlage (Aug '13) Mar 26 Cory78 53
More from around the web

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]