Pale Rider

AOL

#102 May 6, 2012
Neutral you know as well as I do, Rush Limbaugh is nothing but a think he knows it all windbag. The only way he has a job, is because he has been given a nice salary, to bash the Democrats and Obama. He does what he is told. Anyone that has half a mind or someone like you Neutral, Rooster, Dee Lay, Joe Chit, Blue, that can't stand what a great job Obama has done in turning this country around from a total meltdown. Rush Limbaugh gets paid to tell you what you want to hear. If it is a lie, a bunch of lies, it don't mean a damn thing to you Neutral. You and your kind can only see what you want to see and hear. I bet you loved it when you heard old goofball Rush Limbaugh said he hoped Obama FAILED. He hopes America fails, so he can tell all of the skin heads, the Nazi's. the Tea Party members, those that give him millions to lie and defeat the Democrats, so he can say, "I told you so." Just like the Walton's that the American's made SUPER RICH. They like the Republicans aren't interested in America, only for what they can suck from it. Sometime Dee Lay, even though you don't have the brains to write anything on your own. Why don't you go to Forbes and look up the wealth of the Walton's and report back how much they are worth. Next Neutral why don't you go into Walmart and see how much you can find that is made in America. Joe remembers years ago, when Sam Walton, hung in every store Made in America. And it was true, and he was the richest man in America. America made Sam Walton a very rich man.

Here is the Job Records by President since 1939

1. Harry Truman 8.4 million
2. Dwight Eisenhower 3.5 million
3. John F. Kennedy 3.6 million
4. Lyndon Johnson 11.9 million
5. Richard Nixon 9.4 million
6. Gerald Ford 1.8 million
7. Jimmy Carter 10.5 million
8. Ronald Reagan 16.0 million
9. George H.W. Bush 2.5 million
10.Bill Clinton 23.1 million
11. George W. Bush 3.0 million

This tells the real story, you never hear Hannity talk about, nor that no good liar Rush Limbaugh. Just 3 million jobs in 8 years for George W. Bush.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#103 May 7, 2012
My what a angry person you are. You go after Walmart, Rush and Bush and any other conservative with your opinionated facts from your liberal talking points. However, your opinions are not based on truth.

Let's look at the facts. 39 months into Obama's first and only term and last week it was announced that 115K jobs were added to the American economy in April. However, over 300K left the workforce. This is why the unemployment rate went down. There are so many discouraged job seekers dropping out of the workforce and those that fail to recognize that need to get their head out of their ass. And the person with their head furthest up their ass is Obama.

It also explains why 80% of America believes we are still in a recession.

And don't forget:
12. Barack Obama -2.0 million
Pale Rider

AOL

#104 May 7, 2012
When we look back someday at the catastrophe that was the Bush administration, we will think of many things: the tragedy of the Iraq war, the shame of Guantánamo and Abu Ghraib, the erosion of civil liberties. The damage done to the American economy does not make front-page headlines every day, but the repercussions will be felt beyond the lifetime of anyone reading this page.

Just as I said, Neutral can only see what he wants to see and hear. He hopes just like Rush Limbaugh has said in the past. Neutral hopes Obama fails, he hopes America fails under Obama. Obama story can only be told when his second term ends.

When you receive something that is all but ready to be taken to the junk yard, it takes time to repair it. That is what Obama was given when George W. Bush left office. An America in shambles.

Neutral nor Rush Limbaugh nor any Republican can admit that Obama came into office when the country was headed toward a depression, with unemployment headed to 25-30%, if something wasn't done quickly. The stimulus packages had already began under George W. Bush.

READ THIS NEUTRAL: You no good lying Republican bastard. You are always asking for proof.

February 13, 2008

Bush SIGNS STIMULAS BILL:
Neutral, wants everyone to think Obama is to blame for spending money to prop up a failing economy, that was clearly brought on America by eight long years of America on the "BUSH WATCH." Not only under the "BUSH WATCH," we got attacked right in the heart of NYC. Then the Pentagon, right across the Potomac from the Nation's capitol. The sad part is, even today, America doesn't know what the President knew prior to 9/11/01.
Bush signs stimulus bill; rebate checks expected in May

Share this on:Facebook Twitter Digg delicious reddit MySpace StumbleUpon Linked.

On February 13, 2008

President Bush signs the economic stimulus bill in a White House ceremony. President Bush signed the Economic Stimulus Act of 2008, calling it a "booster shot" for the American economy.

"The bill I'm signing today is large enough to have an impact, amounting to more than $152 billion this year," the president said in the brief ceremony in the East Room of the White House.

Remember those rebate checks Neutral under Bush? George W. Bush knew America was on its way to a depression. Oh! Well, I will let the next President fix everything I screwed up. So Obama got hung with that problem.

The economic policy of the George W. Bush administration was a combination of tax cuts, expenditures for fighting two wars, and a free-market ideology intended to de-emphasize the role of government in the private sector. He advocated the ownership society, premised on the concepts of individual accountability, and less government. We have seen how that worked. Mitt Romney is wanting the same thing that plunged America into a world recession. Do we want another recession? No, that is why the election is over. The people aren't ready for another Republican in the White House.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#105 May 7, 2012
Pale "Dumber-than-owl-sh*t " said,

"Rush Limbaugh is nothing but a 'think he knows it all windbag'. The only way he has a job, is because he has been given a nice salary, to bash the Democrats and Obama."

Pale, Rush isn't paid a salary. He gets his money the old fashioned way. He earns it.

Rush sells air-time on his radio show to people who advertise their products on the show.

He is able to charge these advertisers top rates because his show is (by far) the top rated radio show in the nation. Thus he makes a lot of money.

He is the top rated show because he has millions and millions of listeners who faithfully tune in daily to hear him.

No one makes these listeners tune in -- they do so voluntarily -- because El Rushbo tells the truth about the scumbags in Washington as no one else can or will.

I have never heard Rush Limbaugh lie, because he doesn't tell lies.

Obama, on the other hand never tells the truth -- just as the pervert Bill Clinton seldom ever told the truth.

Pale gives us the (alleged) Job Records by President since 1939.

Pale you are so full of sh*t.

Let's look at the Carter years.

You claim Jimmy Carter had an increase of 10.5 million jobs, more jobs created than -all but two- other Presidents, Johnson and Clinton. This is total Bull-Sh*t. You lie, Pale.

The Carter years were a disaster by any measure.

On assuming office in 1977, President Carter inherited an economy that was slowly emerging from a recession.

Carter had severely criticized former President Ford for his failures to control inflation and relieve unemployment, but after four years of the Carter presidency, both inflation and unemployment were considerably worse than at the time of his inauguration.

During his tenure gas and oil prices shot up. Shortages developed. People waited in long lines to refuel their cars.

The annual inflation rate rose from 4.8% in 1976 to 6.8% in 1977, 9% in 1978, 11% in 1979, and hovered around 12% at the time of the 1980 election campaign.

Approximately 8 million people were out of work -- Apparently they never got the word about all of those 10.5 million jobs Jimmy Carter created.

Carter is the only President I can remember who had Inflation - Unemployment - and Interest Rates all well above ten percent - at the same time.

The interest rates paid by banks on CDs were, at one time, eighteen (18) percent.

Of course the rates they get for money loaned out has to be higher than what they are paying out. So business activity was slow.

The Jimmy Carter economy sucked.

Towards the end Old Jimmy came on TV and talked about a "mailaise" that had the country in it's grip. It was the "people's fault" you see -- not his clueless, failed leadership.

The people were simply depressed to think that they had elected such a useless dipsh*t to be their President.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#106 May 7, 2012
Pale, I must inform you that Presidents don't create jobs, although their policies do affect job creation, very much so.

And Jimmy Carter -- just like Barack Obama -- didn't have a clue as to how to go about creating an atmosphere conducive to job creation.

You credit the shamed Bill Clinton with 23.1 million jobs. I doubt that figure, given your natural tendency for making things up, but even if it is true, Clinton doesn't get the credit for it.

It was Newt, after Republicans regained the house, who put forth a bold package of reforms and TAX CUTS. And it was Dick Morris who persuaded Clinton of the wisdom of signing it into law.

Old Slick, sleazy Willie, then took credit for the economic growth that occurred thereafter.

You are a sad, pathetic person, "Pale-know-nothing".

You hate George Bush to the point of insanity.

Your misguided love for the depraved, dispicable, trashy Bill Clinton is truly sick. You ought to find a better class of loser to worship.

You come on here and over and over repeat the same lies.

This is 2012 "Pale Rider". George Bush is long gone. Barry ain't running against Bush anymore.

And Barry has no real accomplishments to run on.

The number of jobs rose last month by 115000, much lower than many economists had predicted....

The labor force participation rate, now at 63.6%, at its lowest level since 1981.

The current unemployment rate (8.2%) put forward by the administration is arrived at by ignoring the unemployed who have simply "dropped out" given up on looking for a job.

The real unemployment rate is around 14.5 percent.

It ain't looking good for your boy Obama, Pale.

The "likely voters" aren't being fooled by his (or your) lies.

That's the way it is.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#107 May 7, 2012
"Pale Miss-in-formed" believes her boy Obama will win re-election, but that isn't what the latest polls seem to indicate.

New poll results are delivering positive news for Republicans, including one survey showing that presumptive GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney has opened up a double-digit lead over President Barack Obama among independent voters.

A Politico/George Washington University poll has Romney with a razor-thin lead over Obama among all likely voters, 48 percent to 47 percent. A similar poll in February had Obama ahead by 9 percentage points.

But among voters who identified themselves as independents, Romney garnered 48 percent of the vote to Obama’s 38 percent.

Romney also has a 6-point lead among respondents who said they are “extremely likely” to vote in November.

In other good news for Republicans, the survey found that the GOP has taken a 45 percent to 43 percent lead on the generic congressional ballot, and 65 percent of respondents believe Republicans will continue to control the House after the election.

READ THE FULL STORY HERE:

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/romney-indepe...
Pale Rider

AOL

#108 May 7, 2012
Old Bastard Rooster.
Lets cut to the chase. Rooster Cogburn is an old bastard, then on his best day, is still an old lying ass Republican. If everyone voted like he did, all of the VERY RICH REPUBLICANS would be like KINGS and the rest of the people would be SLAVES, including Rooster Cogburn.

God almost silenced Rush Limbaugh, the rich saved him, and we all know except Rooster Cogburn, what the Bible say about the rich getting into heaven. Rush Limbaugh has just enough balls to tell the kind of lies, that Republicans like Rooster can believe. The Rich that hire this arrogant bastard, hire him and pay him a huge salry. He is worth about 25,000 a year. Instead the rich pay this arrogant no good insulting piece of garbage,$50,000,000 a year. He is hired to insult, to insult women, to insult every DEMOCRAT he can. He has about as much compasion for American's as I do for Rooster Cogburn, Neutral.

I do feel sorry for Blue, Blue means well, but could be led to blow up a bridge, with train load of Democrats on it. Dee Lay is so stupid on his own, he has to copy everything.

I joined the Republican Party, to get into how they think, how they train their people to go out and spread lies to the Democrats, just like we see on here, when the DOOFUS FOUR try to write something. "Rush Limbaugh is nothing but a 'think he knows it all windbag'. The only way he has a job, is because he has been given a nice salary, to bash the Democrats and Obama."

Pale, Rush isn't paid a salary. He gets his money the old fashioned way. He earns it.Rush sells air-time on his radio show to people who advertise their products on the show.

He don't do shit Rooster the Rich sell his show to the advertisers, on THEIR RADIO STATIONS. The crazed MURDERER Charles Manson has a following. If he was on the radio, he would still have a following. Rush Limbaugh has a following that love to hear all of the lies he tells them. People like you Rooster, are just stupid enough to believe it. When a man thought George W. Bush was a lawyer, because he was in Harvard, you showed how ignorant you were Rooster. Then you proved it when you voted for him.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#109 May 8, 2012
Sounds like Pale spent last night with her friend Jack Daniels.
momomomo

Springfield, MA

#110 May 8, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Neutral you know as well as I do, Rush Limbaugh is nothing but a think he knows it all windbag. The only way he has a job, is because he has been given a nice salary, to bash the Democrats and Obama. He does what he is told. Anyone that has half a mind or someone like you Neutral, Rooster, Dee Lay, Joe Chit, Blue, that can't stand what a great job Obama has done in turning this country around from a total meltdown. Rush Limbaugh gets paid to tell you what you want to hear. If it is a lie, a bunch of lies, it don't mean a damn thing to you Neutral. You and your kind can only see what you want to see and hear. I bet you loved it when you heard old goofball Rush Limbaugh said he hoped Obama FAILED. He hopes America fails, so he can tell all of the skin heads, the Nazi's. the Tea Party members, those that give him millions to lie and defeat the Democrats, so he can say, "I told you so." Just like the Walton's that the American's made SUPER RICH. They like the Republicans aren't interested in America, only for what they can suck from it. Sometime Dee Lay, even though you don't have the brains to write anything on your own. Why don't you go to Forbes and look up the wealth of the Walton's and report back how much they are worth. Next Neutral why don't you go into Walmart and see how much you can find that is made in America. Joe remembers years ago, when Sam Walton, hung in every store Made in America. And it was true, and he was the richest man in America. America made Sam Walton a very rich man.
Here is the Job Records by President since 1939
1. Harry Truman 8.4 million
2. Dwight Eisenhower 3.5 million
3. John F. Kennedy 3.6 million
4. Lyndon Johnson 11.9 million
5. Richard Nixon 9.4 million
6. Gerald Ford 1.8 million
7. Jimmy Carter 10.5 million
8. Ronald Reagan 16.0 million
9. George H.W. Bush 2.5 million
10.Bill Clinton 23.1 million
11. George W. Bush 3.0 million
This tells the real story, you never hear Hannity talk about, nor that no good liar Rush Limbaugh. Just 3 million jobs in 8 years for George W. Bush.
lololol we lost 2 million jobs when obama came into office lolololol dont see that one and the unemployment rate is at a all time high, and not the 8 percent, any dumb person would believe that
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#111 May 8, 2012
"Poor-Misguided-Pale " said,

"Old Bastard Rooster.
Lets cut to the chase. Rooster Cogburn is an old bastard, then on his best day, is still an old lying ass Republican. If everyone voted like he did, all of the VERY RICH REPUBLICANS would be like KINGS and the rest of the people would be SLAVES, including Rooster Cogburn."

You have it exactly @ss backwards, "Silly Pale".

It is the Obamas, Barack and Mooo-chelle, who want to live like KINGS and have the rest of the people be SLAVES.

Have you noticed all the pricey vacations they take? Mooo-chelle even has an extra Air Force plane to bring along Bo Obama the family dog.

Have you not noticed the "golfer-in-chief" playing golf with all of his super rich buddies?

All you left-wing losers have to use against the successful people (the conservatives)is class envy and charges of racism.

Oh yeah, and also "It's Bush's fault".

By the way Pale, did you see where Obama's approval is at an all time low of 41 percent among women?

Did you see where Obama is below 50 percent approval in all income groups?(including the poorest group)

Did you see where Obama's approval is at an all time low with Hispanics?

But worry not, Pale, Obama's highest approval is among Muslims. He has 78% approval with them.

These facts come from the Gallop polling organization.

Poor Pale. You are dumb and hopeless.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#112 May 8, 2012
Since Pale is a conservative republican now I registered her for membership to Rush's club.

" Rush Babes for America, also known as the National Organization for Rush Babes, is a Facebook page dedicated to the millions of conservative women who know what they believe in: family, American values, and not being told by faux feminist groups how to think." - Rush

Try to show some class when you attend meetings as this is not a Bill Maher, Allan Combs or Chris Matthews sponsored club.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113 May 13, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
Since Pale is a conservative republican now I registered her for membership to Rush's club.
" Rush Babes for America, also known as the National Organization for Rush Babes, is a Facebook page dedicated to the millions of conservative women who know what they believe in: family, American values, and not being told by faux feminist groups how to think." - Rush
Try to show some class when you attend meetings as this is not a Bill Maher, Allan Combs or Chris Matthews sponsored club.
That's a great idea Neutral! Do they have Republican 101 for slow special ed people like Miss Pale. The truth of the matter is this, Miss Pale listens to Limbaugh every day because he gives her a Rush. She has those deep deep discharges. Ohhhhh Rushbo baby***%$#^me. Rush is her daddy now.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#114 May 14, 2012
Yup, Pale definitely rode the short bus to school. Maybe someone will read it to her.
Pale Rider

AOL

#115 May 22, 2012
Neutral Party wrote:
Yup, Pale definitely rode the short bus to school. Maybe someone will read it to her.
Some never got on the bus, namely the DOOFUS GANG.

Listen people win a very nice vacation to Nassau for your entire family. All you have to do is vote for Mitt Romney. His Romney for President are picking up the tab. Have fun, enjoy your vacation. Vote for Obama too, Like I plan to do.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#116 May 22, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
Don't you get tired of that BLOWHARD? He makes me sick, everytime I turn on the radio. I had to pull into the rest area, rush into the rest room and vomit, he made me that sick. I didn't recover fully until, I got home and pulled out a recording where Keith Olbermann was bashing Rush, O'Reilly, and Hannity.
I think Rush Limbaugh is a bully of people, especially a woman, that don't agree with him. It is inappropriate and mean-spirited, when he uses his power to cut off, and blabber his mouth. Is there anyone that actually listens to Rush?
Oh, the hypocrisy. Turns out that Obama just attended a $38,500.00 per plate fundraiser held by Blackstone CEO Hamilton in Manhattan... A VENTURE CAPITALIST BIGGER AND BADDER THAN BAIN EVER THOUGHT OF BEING.

As usual, only Glenn Beck can break these stories:

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/05/22/obama-fac ...
Pale Rider

AOL

#117 May 24, 2012
After Obama is elected to a second term, I hope the Liberal Media, and the Democrats in Congress force Rush Limbaugh off the radio. He can take his EIB network and drop down to a CB Radio and talk to his Trucking Buddies.

Anyway, the Electorial College has already certified Obama as the winner. It is officially over. Obama wins, Mitt is working on Loser Speech, as I write. Good bye Mitt Romney.

Tea Party is all but finished. Unions are making a statement, way to go.

It is not to late to get a FREE TRIP to Nassau. All expenses paid for by the Elect MItt Romney for Votes Campaign Committee.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#118 May 29, 2012
"Pale know-nothing" said,

"After Obama is elected to a second term, I hope the Liberal Media, and the Democrats in Congress force Rush Limbaugh off the radio. He can take his EIB network and drop down to a CB Radio and talk to his Trucking Buddies."

Are you admitting that Obama will completely abandon our constiution and take away our free speech guarantee?, "Pale Socialist"

That's what it seems like to me that you're saying.

The more you write, the more you make it clear what you and our President have in mind for America.

Thanks for helping to demonstate the truth in what many of us here have been saying about our first (half) black, Kenyan born, socialist, Muslim, Gay President.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#119 May 29, 2012
"Pale Rider" started off here to discuss the Great American, Rush Hudson Limbaugh, the third.

We've sort of gotten away from that topic. I'd like to go back to it for a while.

If "Pale Un-Informed" would only listen to Rush for three hours a day for a month or so she'd learn a lot about how our nation was established, what our constitution is all about, what a free society entails, and how a free market economy works. Then, perhaps, she wouldn't be such an ill-informed, ignorant person.

You'll note I referred to Pale as "ignorant" not stupid. Ignorant implies that she is lacking a lot of the facts. Stupid implies that you are somewhat of a moron.

After a month of 15 hours a week at the 'Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies'(another name for Rush's radio show), no doubt, she'd be hooked. She'd be a well informed "ditto-head" like the rest of us.

Did you realize Pale, that Rush is a part of one of the most successful business ventures in the communications field) of recent years?

Well, He is. He talked about that on the radio today. I'll tell you about it briefly (relying on my less than perfect memory).

In the late 1980's John Mclaughlin retired from whatever news organization he had been affiliated with. He recieved a very nice retirement package. In addition to money and, I suppose, company stock options, he was told he could have three hours per day of airtime on FM radio to do with as he pleased, but --he had to put up the money-- to do whatever it was he decided on.

A little background.

Prior to Rush coming on the scene, talk radio (mostly on AM stations) was always a money losing proposition. What few shows there were were mostly liberal hosts and nobody much listened, therefore, the advertising rates were low, when the shows could sell airtime.

In fact, back in the late eighties, prior to Rush, almost all national (radio and TV) news outlets had a strong liberal bias.

When John McLaughlin set out to invest in the talk radio radio business, what he proposed seemed fool hardy. There were about 600 AM radio stations in the USA. There had been a few previous attempts to establish successful talk radio shows but they all had failed.

Then came the EIB rdio network.

Rush Limbaugh was to be the host for this new radio show. Arrangements were made and broadcasts began.

I remember the first time I heard him. I was amazed to hear something other than the same old tired left wing clap trap that was standard fare on American radio in those days. I was hooked after one exciting broadcast.(continued below)
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#120 May 29, 2012
Over the years, since Rush first began, the number of AM radio stations has more than doubled. About half of all those stations carry Rush's -- 3 hrs a day-- radio show. AM radio is profitable again as an advertising medium. Many of the current number of stations came into existence after Rush came on the EIB network and demonstrated the vast profit potential that existed in AM radio.

Rush didn't steal anyone elses place. He created a new place for himself and then set out to grow it.
The niche that Rush fills didn't exist before. He created his own niche and then expanded it.

What John McLaughlin realized was that there was a strong desire among the populace for a different, new kind of public radio show, one that provided an alternative to the Liberal monopoly of opinion that was being expressed on air at the time.

Mr McLaughlin saw a need in America for something that was not available at the time and he took a chance, invested his money, found an able spokes person in Rush Limbaugh, and filled that need.

Since Rush, several others, such as Sean Hannity, have had considerable success as well.

You see Liberals don't have a clue how business works. They seem to think if one business person is successful that they must steal something away from someone else, but that isn't how things work at all.

Successful businsses don't take away wealth from somone else -- they create new wealth -- and as a by product -- they create jobs -- the create new opportunities for others to create other related supporting businesses. All of this expands the tax base and creates revenue to the government as well.

As Rush pointed out today, he working in the great American free interprise system, has created more jobs than Barack Obama and Mitt Romney combined.

600 new radio stations, of the EIB network, create a lot of jobs, use a lot of supplies, create demand for even more economic activity. Yes, The Great Rush Limbaugh "El Rushbo" has done much good for the American economy.
Rooster Cogburn

Scottsville, KY

#121 May 29, 2012
OLE ROOSTER IS OFF TOPIC AGAIN -- WHO GIVES A FAT RAT'S RUMP?

President Obama Causes Outrage with Reference to 'Polish Death Camp'

Poles and Polish-Americans expressed outraged Tuesday at President Obama's reference earlier that day to "a Polish death camp" - as opposed to a Nazi death camp in German-occupied Poland.

"The White House will apologize for this outrageous error," Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski tweeted. Sikorski said that Polish Prime Minister Donald "Tusk will make a statement in the morning. It's a pity that this important ceremony was upstaged by ignorance and incompetence."

It seems President Doofus can't do anything right. Here he goes P*ssing off another one of our allies.

Doesn't he know anything?

I thought Pale Mistaken" said that folks around the world love us now that he's in charge.

He musta been taking lessons from Joe Biden.

read the whole story below:

http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-causes-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Janet Peace (Oct '15) Feb 20 Confused 37
Dorman (Aug '14) Feb 19 Pearl 35
Guy at Warsaw wharehouse Feb 18 In the know 2
who knows about the bush's in warsaw?? (Mar '09) Feb 18 I Know All 4
Never going to Deatons Feb 18 I Know All 6
Jerry dale Robinson? Feb 18 I Know All 2
Todd McIntyre Feb 18 I Know All 2

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance