Warsaw man burned in trash fire

Jan 9, 2013 Full story: Journal Gazette

A Warsaw man received second- and third-degree burns Wednesday when he tried to burn trash using gasoline and the fire exploded back onto him, the Kosciusko County sheriff's department said.

Read more
A

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2013
This was not a trash burning accident. This man was cooking meth and it exploded. Sad to say he was just miles away from the Leesburg school when it happened. Also the news reported that his mother brought him to the hospital and she said it was a trash burning accident. I wonder what goes through these parents minds when they lie for their addicted children. He has been arrested countless times. I hope a missing face and skin will change his decision making abilities. - (and the mothers)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WAWASEE MIDDLE SCHOOL Hosts CULT PROPAGANDISTS (Oct '12) 14 hr Lindsay 9
Ashley Cochran Mar 16 guest 1
Adultry (Aug '14) Mar 3 Linda 7
Rachel Hall (Sep '11) Feb '15 bryan777 2
good at what he does ? Jan '15 private eye 69 1
Christmas decoration contest winners in Bourbon... Dec '14 michelle 1
Has anyone had sex with Cynthia Good? Dec '14 raiderman 1
Warsaw Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]