Menards developing subdivisions to cr...

Menards developing subdivisions to create demand for their toil...

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 5, 2008, titled Menards developing subdivisions to create demand for their toil.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Home improvement retailer Menards is creating need for its drills, saws and toilet seats in a way that's unique to its industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Got Brains

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 5, 2008
Smart move, Menards.
Mary

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 5, 2008
John and Larry are one smart dudes.
warsaw resident

Columbia City, IN

#4 Jul 15, 2008
I am very sad to see that menards bought there way into our town,,,, Meijers tried the same spot 10 years ago and walmart padding the pockets of our corrupt officials stopped it. We do not need menards in this town our population is only 15k in warsaw and aprox 30 in the county we will be over saturated... Bad decision county/warsaw board.
Laura

Etna Green, IN

#5 Nov 11, 2008
I'm glad that Menards is coming here. We could use some more jobs.
Thinker

Winona Lake, IN

#6 Dec 14, 2008
Laura wrote:
I'm glad that Menards is coming here. We could use some more jobs.
Menards may bring more jobs but they also bring over commercialization which often leads to the dimize of retail in a community, Menards also brings with them an overal low quality product base like Walmart does. I am thankful places like Ace, Builders Mart, Lowes, Carter. They have all been here for a long time and have done well so What were the idiots of the County Commission thinking by allowing Menards to darken the doors of our community.
Thinker

Winona Lake, IN

#7 Dec 14, 2008
oh an one more thing they did not follow through on the housing development and so all the homeowners in behind and along side them that thought they would have a buffer of another set out houses can just SUFFER>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rx refusal bill stalls in Senate (Jan '08) Jul 12 ecluytyu 275
u.s.30 east road construction Jul 11 US30 driver 1
Loosers Jul 4 Bounty hunter 1
New to the area...questions (May '14) May '16 Sun shine 4
Warsaw BMV Apr '16 Monica 1
Brandy Owens Apr '16 CaptainObvious 1
Valerie Skinner-Frye (Apr '14) Apr '16 zeke the pinhead 5

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance