nasty women in warsaw

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
crazy people

Warsaw, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 19, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

paula fitzpatrick is the nastyest women in warsaw..she has sex with ANY one who will touch her...she has std's vigina fungus and herpes...she has also been said to have hepititus....she will have sex with you outside a bar and has been busted at timeout in warsaw for haveing sex with other races by the dumpster there....NOW that is one nasty hoe..
wow

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 21, 2010
 
sounds like shes having lots of fun
crazy people

Warsaw, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

yeah but its the nastiest women in town...plus the pour basteds that dont know her are in for a dr. visit
USA

Mound, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gosh , your face must have really gotten "nasty" outing it so close to her cheeks to find all of this out :)~ You must be really stupid to actually post a name on here. So - she screwed your man huuu? Haaa
meow

Beech Grove, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

how do we get ahold of her it sounds like a good time to me !!!!!!!

“That guy in that trenchcoat...”

Since: Oct 10

Warsaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I'm sure Paula Fitzpatrick would thank you for the free advertising if she had the time. Sounds like she's got better things to do though.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

crazy people wrote:
yeah but its the nastiest women in town...plus the pour basteds that dont know her are in for a dr. visit
I heard the doctor is doin her. Did you know that? He uses a triple strength coated condom, special made. With a tiny vibrator on the end of it, it is awesome. The ladies love it and you will too, once you try one or two. Women will not leave you alone.
gonzalez

Warsaw, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

naomi gonzalez is the nastiest hoe in rochester and now lives in warsaw area, so there is my vote, way to go naomi you have been nominated

“Dream big if your gonna Dream!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 21, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Do you have nothing better to do? One should not go out of there way to make someone look bad,and unless you know for a fact all that you are saying about her is true...Let me just say that GOSSIP tells me you have nothing better to do in life than stick your nose in other peoples business!Do you work?Something tells me that if you did you would not have time to listen to or repeat...the GOSSIP!Do you have children?Im hoping NOT..I would hate for any child to be subject to a parent that thinks or talks like you do!
GET A LIFE<and a job,if you dont have one>

“Dream big if your gonna Dream!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 21, 2011
 
Oh..also instead of posting things like you do...Try brushing up on your spelling!Maybe getting a G.E.D would take up some of your time.
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

lady_di wrote:
Oh..also instead of posting things like you do...Try brushing up on your spelling!Maybe getting a G.E.D would take up some of your time.
Are you any better Lady_Di? Are you not getting enough attention at home?

“Dream big if your gonna Dream!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 30, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Hon! I suffer from a lack of Nothing..at home or elsewhere.Im surprised you even had to ask..silly goose you are!I have many things to occupy my time oh.. and by the way...just for the records! Sitting around calling people names in this forum is not one of them!Go figure...Feeling a bit guilty are you?Maybe the two of you could get together and brush up on a few things,manners would be a good place to start.Sounds like maybe there are 2 jobless,bored individuals on here.If you are "upset,or maybe the correct word is Jealous..try getting off ur @ss3s and go seek the therapy you are in need of!Ive never met 2 individuales so starved for attention the only way they can satisfy it is to post comments in a forum under assumed names."Oh"..what was i thinking..you cant give your real name..Paula would know whose @ss it was she was kicken for runnen there mouth! Oh but this is a small town and it doesent take long for the names to get around...and it will ..it always does.
getoff you knees lady

Warsaw, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 30, 2011
 
lady_di wrote:
Hon! I suffer from a lack of Nothing..at home or elsewhere.Im surprised you even had to ask..silly goose you are!I have many things to occupy my time oh.. and by the way...just for the records! Sitting around calling people names in this forum is not one of them!Go figure...Feeling a bit guilty are you?Maybe the two of you could get together and brush up on a few things,manners would be a good place to start.Sounds like maybe there are 2 jobless,bored individuals on here.If you are "upset,or maybe the correct word is Jealous..try getting off ur @ss3s and go seek the therapy you are in need of!Ive never met 2 individuales so starved for attention the only way they can satisfy it is to post comments in a forum under assumed names."Oh"..what was i thinking..you cant give your real name..Paula would know whose @ss it was she was kicken for runnen there mouth! Oh but this is a small town and it doesent take long for the names to get around...and it will ..it always does.
sounds like your name should be on this forum is that what has you so upset? you are afraid your name will end up on here huh and for your info i have a job i work 6 days a week how about you lady di? and no laying on your back does not qualify as a real job
guest

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 25, 2013
 
In Warsaw the attitude towards prostitution is somewhere between denial and discretion. The capital of the country that has best withstood the financial crisis seems to be seeking a way to offer new attractions to western society through meticulous cleanliness. I like these kind of articles as they are very different form the usual travel blogs. Keep up the good work and all the best for your future adventures.... two weeks ago in order to offer information to those women
independent-escorts.info
Janx

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 10, 2014
 
Well from my experience in Warsaw for the two years I have lived here there are a lot of "woman" who have no self respect and have no moral standards. In Warsaw stds are passed around like candy at a parade. I think if people would turn to God instead sex or drugs the world would be safer and more pleasant. The "woman" around here need to find their own man and stick with him. Oh and they should not have sexual experiences with a person named Xavier Russell 27 5'9 black hair brown eyes u shaped scar on the right side of his head. He is the parade with all the candy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Warsaw Forum right now

Search the Warsaw Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Justin Walter ? (Sep '13) 10 hr Zzz 3
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 1,302
New to the area...questions Jun 19 craphole 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Warsaw, IN (Jan '12) Jun 15 JustaChristian 8
Burning Leaves: Legal or Illegal (Mar '09) Jun '14 William 20
Warsaw woman held in methadone sting (May '10) May '14 Lifetime Warsaw Resident 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Warsaw News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Warsaw
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••