Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (District 3) in 2010?

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Cathy

Albion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Marlin a. Stutzman

I like his values
Constitutionalis t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Scott Wise

I was most impressed with Scott in the debates at IPFW. He's not going to sell us out if he is elected to Washington.
G Moore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Voted For Marlin a. Stutzman

Dr. Hayhurst is a good guy, but I am not for a government run healthcare system.
Judy

Pierceton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Voted For Scott Wise

I was very impressed with his answers in the debate. We need new blood to turn things around.
just me

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Marlin is ambitious. He is a politician trying to climb the political ladder way too fasst. He has not proven himself. In fact he looks like a yes man for Gov. Daniels. We need someone who cares, someone focused on one office not just any office. He speaks against subsidies, but accepts them. He made 81,000 dollars working part time for Souder. Boyo i would like a part time job like that one.! He thinks that a congressman in Washington should only be a part time job. I think i would rather see someone who is working full time dealing with solutions to our national problems. Marlin is not the man we need.
just me

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

yes we do need a helathcare system. Otherwise no one is going to be able to afford healthcare. It will cost too much to pay for insurance to be able to go to the doctor for any kind of treatment or preventative health care. It will be something only the rich can afford. Everyday people will die from illnesses easily prevented or cured. Right now we have homeless families and houses that set empty. Makes no sense does it. Hay urst does understand the insurance nightmare the doctors and patients have to deal with on a daily basis. While the insurance companeis try to make all the decisions and run up the tab for everyone.
david Ranney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

I like to call the indian call centers and ask them about our traditional values. They love to listen to stories about how I can put a lightbulb up my backside and pull out a carrot. They are silly stringers that can devalue our dollar to a few cents ll the time. Stealing the rocking chairs off of our porches is silly! just plain silly.
david Ranney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

healthcare is for people that get caught with their hands in the cookie jar in my house because I will cut off your hand and make you throw it away cookie thieves! I am on the case and will catch whomever is at the door looking for a cookie!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Warsaw Discussions

Search the Warsaw Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) 1 hr squeezers 1,285
Valerie Skinner-Frye Apr 6 ummmm 1
Warsaw woman held in methadone sting (May '10) Feb '14 AmberRose 13
Kentucky Tea Party (May '11) Jan '14 Smith 4
Looking for any information about Arrow campers (Jun '08) Jan '14 james 7
nasty women in warsaw (Nov '10) Jan '14 Janx 15
Families gather for day at races Dec '13 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••