Warsaw OKs city deer hunt

Warsaw OKs city deer hunt

There are 43 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 7, 2007, titled Warsaw OKs city deer hunt. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

WARSAW, Ind. - This northern Indiana city has hired archers to hunt deer inside city limits in an expanded effort to reduce the deer population.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bryan

Panama City, FL

#45 Oct 11, 2007
Philip Kirk wrote:
Why dosen't Indiana follow other states, they have made it iilegal to feed deer during certain times of the year. I say make it illegal to feed deer within the city limits year round, this will help reduce the amount of deer that want to come in the city. Sure it may be fun to watch them eat, but we do not need to lurer them in by putting out food sources to bring them in the city.
Huh!!!! What if they eat your plants would that be breaking the law?
Aiden

Bedford, OH

#46 Oct 11, 2007
Bryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus you can't even spell my name right and it was right in front of you. I think that is the second time you have done that.
But I will answer your question. The answer is MOTHER NATURE thats who.
Excuse me BrYan. Correct, mother nature and as you just pointed out to me your name is spelled Bryan, not mother nature. The sheer arrogance of people that think they can beat her (mother nature) into submission is astounding.
Bryan

Panama City, FL

#47 Oct 12, 2007
Aiden wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me BrYan. Correct, mother nature and as you just pointed out to me your name is spelled Bryan, not mother nature. The sheer arrogance of people that think they can beat her (mother nature) into submission is astounding.
???????What's your point here???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning Leaves: Legal or Illegal (Mar '09) Nov '17 F_you 31
Needing a place. Aug '17 Renee 1
News Hillary Clinton's pastor plagiarized prayer in ... Aug '17 fingers mcgurke 8
News Hillary Clinton's pastor plagiarized prayer at ... Aug '17 anonymous 2
News Discrepancies Seen In Bronson Testimony Aug '17 stutz239 1
News Voice of the People: System keeps bad judges on... (Sep '08) Jul '17 IdiotsRule 9
Sidney Music Thread (May '17) May '17 Musikologist 4

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages