Bedroom camera nets voyeurism charge

Bedroom camera nets voyeurism charge

There are 54 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 28, 2007, titled Bedroom camera nets voyeurism charge. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A man was arrested on a voyeurism charge Tuesday after police said he confessed to installing a video camera in the attic above a bedroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
center grove

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 28, 2007
and i thought it was only goofs in center grove that did this. good to know we have pervs all over the state.
just thinking

Columbus, IN

#3 Feb 28, 2007
Makes you wonder how many times this happens before someone is caught
Hey

Elgin, IL

#5 Feb 28, 2007
Wow, the lady of the house must have been super hot.

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Feb 28, 2007
I'm betting you didn't mean mad as hell either lol
Hey wrote:
IndyColtFan

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 28, 2007
Hey wrote:
That's not the point of the story, Perv. This families privacy was violated by one of your fellow degenerates. Oh well, I'm sure we'll all see you on Dateline's To Catch A Predator soon enough!
peeping tom

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 28, 2007
Hey wrote:
Or the guy was!
Dude, try wireless next time.

“Going thru hell, keep going!”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2007
This sickness is not new to the world, we've been haboring it for a long time. Perversities are all over, not just in the cities. No community is immune to it. This is representative of the world. Many couples are installing their own and transmitting it to the internet. No wonder perverts think they can do this!
Jerri

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Feb 28, 2007
I think we are becoming a nation of perverts. But I guess it should come as no surprise when so many religious and political leaders are.
IndyColtFan

Elgin, IL

#11 Feb 28, 2007
By the way, I forgot to mention I have NO sense of humor...and take everything I hear and read literally.
David

Elgin, IL

#12 Feb 28, 2007
Jerri wrote:
I think we are becoming a nation of perverts.
The true legacy of Bill Clinton. He taught us it doesn't matter how much you cheat on your wife, how perverted you are, you much you lie, or how shady you are...as long as you're endearing and a tremendous suck-up, America doesn't care.

“Need a Tissue for Your Issue?”

Chi-town South Sider

#13 Feb 28, 2007
What a sicko. Everyone who's had work done by this guy is going to wonder..that second time he showed up...
Lids

United States

#14 Feb 28, 2007
Hey wrote:
haaah this comment had to come out sometime
Lids

United States

#15 Feb 28, 2007
peeping tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the guy was!
Dude, try wireless next time.
eww im not sure how i feel about your "screen name" im not so sure id be puttin that out there for everyone to see. that is frowned upon incase you forgot
Fitz_07

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2007
David wrote:
<quoted text>
The true legacy of Bill Clinton. He taught us it doesn't matter how much you cheat on your wife, how perverted you are, you much you lie, or how shady you are...as long as you're endearing and a tremendous suck-up, America doesn't care.
Meanwhile ... what has your buddy George W. done for us lately? Let's see ... how about overextending our own military human resource's capability in order to fortify Iraq's police forces while slashing the Federal budget for key homeland security programs like COPS (Community Oriented Police Services). Your logic under-whelms me.
Tony

Avon, IN

#17 Feb 28, 2007
Wasn't there a movie about this? Angie Harmon was in it.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2007
David wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds of what a high school economics teacher (over 20 years ago) used to say. He stated that the attitude of the typical American is "You can smack my kids, you can steal my wife, but don't ever .... ever touch my wallet."

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Feb 28, 2007
You do realize that perverts existed openly and secretly long before Bill Clinton? I didn't realize this story was politically based one. What was I thinking?
David wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Feb 28, 2007
Oh yeah I forgot...there were liars, cheaters, and shady folks long before Clinton as well.
David wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Feb 28, 2007
lol Video Voyeur or something like that I believe
Tony wrote:
Wasn't there a movie about this? Angie Harmon was in it.
Slick Willy

AOL

#22 Feb 28, 2007
Fitz_07 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile ... what has your buddy George W. done for us lately? Let's see ... how about overextending our own military human resource's capability in order to fortify Iraq's police forces while slashing the Federal budget for key homeland security programs like COPS (Community Oriented Police Services). Your logic under-whelms me.
Wow that was a stretch.....let's see who downsized the military in the first place? Make sure you have your facts straight when attempting a debate on logic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rx refusal bill stalls in Senate (Jan '08) Jul 12 ecluytyu 275
u.s.30 east road construction Jul 11 US30 driver 1
Loosers Jul 4 Bounty hunter 1
New to the area...questions (May '14) May '16 Sun shine 4
Warsaw BMV Apr '16 Monica 1
Brandy Owens Apr '16 CaptainObvious 1
Valerie Skinner-Frye (Apr '14) Apr '16 zeke the pinhead 5

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance