Complaints Undermine Hip Device

Complaints Undermine Hip Device

There are 2 comments on the StarNewsOnline.com story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Complaints Undermine Hip Device. In it, StarNewsOnline.com reports that:

Zimmer Holdings, the nation's biggest producer of orthopedic devices, says it will suspend sales of an artificial hip component that some doctors have complained was failing at a high rate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarNewsOnline.com.

Tex

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Jul 24, 2008
Too bad to see this happen. I think resufacing products are great ideas for certain patients. They seem to have a good track record in Europe, where the device is already in use.
Kyrie

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 15, 2012
Thia is a welcome development which the Zimmer Holdings, the nation's biggest producer of orthopedic devices, says it will suspend sales of an artificial hip component that some doctors have complained was failing at a high rate. http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/recall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Ledgerwood (Sep '13) May 8 warsaw 2
Owens on Center Street Apr '15 Hello 2
Burning Leaves: Legal or Illegal (Mar '09) Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 22
WAWASEE MIDDLE SCHOOL Hosts CULT PROPAGANDISTS (Oct '12) Mar '15 Lindsay 9
Adultry (Aug '14) Mar '15 Linda 7
Rachel Hall (Sep '11) Feb '15 Anonymous 2
good at what he does ? Jan '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Warsaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE