School Bus Crash Update

School Bus Crash Update

There are 3 comments on the WFFT-TV Fort Wayne story from May 23, 2013, titled School Bus Crash Update. In it, WFFT-TV Fort Wayne reports that:

The Kosciusko County Sheriff's Department F.A.C.T. team has released the names of the four school bus drivers in yesterday's crash along State Road 13.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFFT-TV Fort Wayne.

grandpa

Fort Dodge, IA

#1 May 23, 2013
So Zthe super attendant sends out a quick letter to parents, but what we want to know is what the hell the bus driver was DOING when he rammed the bus full of kidd up the butt of the next few buses.

Give us answers Mr.Eddinton
grandpa

Fort Dodge, IA

#2 May 23, 2013
These kids at Wawasee Community Schools have had such tragic episodes. They were on TV for the number of pregnant teens, suicides and murders in Enchanted Hills. We need to really pray for all these kids.
wawasee parent

Fort Dodge, IA

#3 May 24, 2013
The #30 bus driven by Cindy clearly shows a young boy in the front seat (anitomically speaking right side) get injured upon impact. There was NO time taken, on the part of this bus driver, to acess the well being of these children. I realize that there is pannic and shock setting in after a traumatic event like this, HOWEVER~ when our jobs put us in charge of other peoples lives and safety, we must react immediately and fast, putting their well being above all else.(expecially children and elderly!) It should be instinctive. That little boy in the front seat had his face injured and all he head was shut up and be quiet...... I am glad this was not my child because I expect more out of the people I trust my child with. This video scared me to death just watching it.
As a heath care provider I keep gloves, masks and an emergency first aid kit so that I may respond if ever aporoached with an accident. Do Wawasee buses have emergency response type kits available? Are the drivers certified and trained in basic life support?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning Leaves: Legal or Illegal (Mar '09) Nov '17 F_you 31
Needing a place. Aug '17 Renee 1
News Hillary Clinton's pastor plagiarized prayer in ... Aug '17 fingers mcgurke 8
News Hillary Clinton's pastor plagiarized prayer at ... Aug '17 anonymous 2
News Discrepancies Seen In Bronson Testimony Aug '17 stutz239 1
News Voice of the People: System keeps bad judges on... (Sep '08) Jul '17 IdiotsRule 9
Sidney Music Thread (May '17) May '17 Musikologist 4

Warsaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warsaw Mortgages