TANGLETWAT

Glen Ellyn, IL

#1 May 28, 2009
Every time i go in the place, they screw up my order.Might help if the person taking my order spoke English!
Cornelius

Glen Ellyn, IL

#2 May 29, 2009
That place is disgusting!
Duncan

Glendale Heights, IL

#3 Feb 11, 2010
Welcome to the real world
good citizen

Mount Prospect, IL

#4 Feb 12, 2010
yep every place you go to eat now has people who dont speak english!how did they get the job?Im sick and tired of them because they screwed up my order two times so when i came in and told them i wanted what i ordered they threw that burger in the bin but with an attitude and on top of that on my new burger they spit in it, and they thought i wouldnt see it.I had corporate on their A****!!!! Their lucky they didnt shut down! For now ive been going to mc d somewhere else where they actually wear gloves and make your sandwichs perfect and warm.STAY AWAY FROM RESTRAUNTS THAT DONT WEAR GLOVES!!! IM SERIOUS-if i were get your food inside not in the drive thru.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bolingbrook - worst suburb in Chicagoland 2 hr Doe v Dilling 803
News Demilitarizing the cops: States retool police t... 7 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 2
Debate: Marijuana - Aurora, IL (Sep '10) 11 hr dr robert h haskell 35
Lesbian tribbing 13 hr Tatianna8080 1
Lombard Ale Fest 14 hr difino8 1
News Accused doctor now faces drug charges Thu ZIOTARDS Rule 5
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora May 20 Nadia B 17
More from around the web

Warrenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]