Suburban immigration sting nets 17 arrests

Apr 20, 2009 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: www.suburbanchicagonews.com

Five Aurora residents were among 19 arrested or detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents in a suburban sting operation last week.

Soon the gangs will learn their is no amnesty for their actions...Tim
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2009
foxracing

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

awww there just here for a better life..set them free and give them amnesty
Carol

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

17 more people for our enforcer Janet to give work permits to.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Wow. What wonderful, law abiding people these illegals are! Just here to work...I mean, if you consider gang banging, driving drunk, selling drugs, etc. "working" (and apparently many do).
carol stream il

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

good job police force, and immigration agents.keep cracking down on them, deport them, do whatever it takes.this is our country.we don't need them here; for what so they can take our jobs,pay no taxes,live off food stamps. NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Live like an american be an american!!! peace

Since: Dec 06

Chicago IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Guess this didn't fall under amnesty.............
serious issue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

what do illegal immigrants do for us, whole lot of nothing right.They should and will not get amnesty.criminals,gang-bangers ,rapist.if u want to come here in the U.S. and committ a crime you will get deported.ICE doesn't play around. i know for sure.I gave them a couple of phone calls about seeing these people doing something they wern't suppose to do.Stop committing crimes, and you won't have to worry.Do these illegal's listen no they sure don't.Look at what's going on with the whole drug cartel gang members in Mexico, they came out here to do their crimes.Deport all them immediatley!!!!
amensty no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

they don't deserve it!!!
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

let the ones stay who have been here for a long time.the people who are crossing the border now send them back!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

concerned wrote:
let the ones stay who have been here for a long time.the people who are crossing the border now send them back!!!!
Not on your life. We do not reward law breaking. They've taken enough, cost us enough, and the coffers are depleted. They all need to get on home -- every last one of them.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

concerned wrote:
Are you having a multiple personality issue, as well as changing your mind within minutes? First it's send them back, then they don't deserve it, then we should keep some....all under different handles.
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

i guess i didn't want to look bad in front of everyone, but i agree with u that all them should get sent back, every last one of them.Plus you could have been alittle nicer with the way u said it.
issue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

It has got to the point where us U.S. citizens can't even protect our kids in schools,get a job,or eat.these people came in and are trying to destroy our lives which will never happen.we are better then them and we'll always be.I hope obama figures something out quick, b4 we all start going to war with these illegals.
phil wheaton il

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

giving amnesty to all those million or whatever people is going to be a big problem.don't come running to us.we dont have time for these kinda of people we have to worry about our own lives.later
blank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

Is there a problem? Why are all of you kids complaining about illegal immigrants. Your parents once were.Just be quiet and get on with your lives, stay out of their lives alright
blank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having a multiple personality issue, as well as changing your mind within minutes? First it's send them back, then they don't deserve it, then we should keep some....all under different handles.
oh come on we all change our minds on everything,so i wouldn't be talking.You think im going for them,im going AGAINST for real....
West Chi Pimp

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

I got deported and i Walked a cross the border like it wasnt s***,funny ,yea ill c u west chicago,causin mayhem out there hahahahahaahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahh(pause)
(sigh)
Hahahahahahaahhaahajahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Warrenville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Warrenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Warrenville People Search