Wheaton school board keeps mum on clo...

Wheaton school board keeps mum on closed-door meetings

There are 1 comment on the Daily Herald story from Oct 15, 2009, titled Wheaton school board keeps mum on closed-door meetings. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

The mystery surrounding a series of closed-door meetings by the Wheaton Warrenville Unit District 200 board members continues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Corruption rules

Geneva, IL

#1 Oct 16, 2009
They are quiet because they dont want the public to take note. Cant blame them on the heels of using taxpayers money in failing to defend disclosing former Superintendent Catalini's contract details. Now a month removed from approving a contract extension to their newly hired Superintendent, they determine he should now be shown the door. Id keep quiet too if i were them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retirement cake 45 min Lauren 6
Man Love 50 min Lauren 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 1 hr My C ock 164
Was Drew Petersen Gay? 2 hr Gayle 8
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... (May '15) Nov 20 Rightwing pedophilia 75
News Naperville, Aurora, others unite to oppose wire... Nov 15 Jake 1
News Naperville man charged in murder plot (Jan '10) Nov 15 TrashCan 17

Warrenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warrenville Mortgages