Problem Solver: After a year and seve...

Problem Solver: After a year and several calls, ComEd project i...

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 6, 2008, titled Problem Solver: After a year and several calls, ComEd project i.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The repairs were supposed to take a few days, so Shirley Albright thought nothing of it when Commonwealth Edison crews dug two large holes in her backyard and then left.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

vera pisani

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2008
there is a tree next door to my daighter at 5846 n ottawa cgo 60631 infested with thousands of bees. They keep spraying to no avail. Also the neighbers said they also have called 311 and Alderman Doherty's office several times to no avail. Yesterday at a block party I was a nervous wreck because there are a lot of children on that block plus their friends and are always playing outside. Why can't someone come out and give the neighbers advice on what is causing this manifestation before someone gets hurt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just like they got Carley Naperville PD is gonn... 39 min click it or ticket 3
Where is Esquire 12 hr Keep drinking 6
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... (May '15) Fri Anal wall odor 69
Potters Place downtown Thu Mike the Musket 2
naperville ranked third most successful city Jun 23 Benny 2
Mitchum is tanking VVSD Jun 22 Drew Peterson 18
Nasty Naperville Sex Crime City Jun 22 REPOST IF NECESSARY 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warrenville Mortgages