Do not resuscitate

Do not resuscitate

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Do not resuscitate. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

An obscure band of state regulators finally lumbered out of the way last week and approved a new cancer-treatment center that will be built in the western suburbs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

joe

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 22, 2008
It's too simplistic and idealistic to propose eliminating the HFPB in its entirety. There would still need to be some oversight as the hospitals chase the affluent and insured dollars, while abandoning lower income/less affluent communities. Hospitals aren't truly free market enterprises, as there are only so many beds a community can support.
Reality Checkpoint

AOL

#2 Sep 22, 2008
And here I thought that this would have been a piece on the American Economy/Financial System; you know - to the effect that a 'do not resusitate' order had been given and the next of kin {receivers: Dubai} notified of where to collect the remains...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Smith child abduction trial? (Oct '14) 2 hr Saluting our vete... 359
Drew Peterson - Does he still have hope in his ... 2 hr Its all falling a... 6
Armed robbery May 12th 15 hr Curious 15
What's with the Helicopters thursday AM? (May '09) Wed Maxxy 14
Lets Rip Jason Lentz HE DESERVES IT! Wed Officer Im Don no... 38
Warrenville Police Department Feb '16 Pilotman 1
News Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie prepares for... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Brenda 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warrenville Mortgages