Do not resuscitate

Full story: Chicago Tribune

An obscure band of state regulators finally lumbered out of the way last week and approved a new cancer-treatment center that will be built in the western suburbs.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 22, 2008
joe

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 22, 2008
It's too simplistic and idealistic to propose eliminating the HFPB in its entirety. There would still need to be some oversight as the hospitals chase the affluent and insured dollars, while abandoning lower income/less affluent communities. Hospitals aren't truly free market enterprises, as there are only so many beds a community can support.
Reality Checkpoint

AOL

#2 Sep 22, 2008
And here I thought that this would have been a piece on the American Economy/Financial System; you know - to the effect that a 'do not resusitate' order had been given and the next of kin {receivers: Dubai} notified of where to collect the remains...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr the real Jonah1 49,466
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,903
Cry baby Lenny 10 hr nick 15
Should there be a Tax Write Off For New Mailbox... Thu Eric 6
Bowlmor AMF Bolingbrook Lanes Wed Linda 4
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... Wed wow 7
Review: Paleteria Rosy (Apr '13) Aug 25 Terry Sheahan 4
•••
•••
•••

Warrenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000