Authorities let go of body, but not o...

Authorities let go of body, but not of boy's life

There are 22 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Oct 12, 2007, titled Authorities let go of body, but not of boy's life. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The detectives and the coroner will gather in the baby section of a Wheaton cemetery Monday to bury their nameless son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chelle

Littleton, CO

#21 Mar 5, 2010
May Danny Joe Joe Eberle and Christopher Walden never be forgotten!!! May they rest in eternal peace knowing that those who knew them still think about them. I do, I went to junior high with Danny. I was part of the community that was that was terrorized because someone was stealing our children. One of my little sisters most memorable memories are of Military Police walking the halls of her elemenatry school with M16s and dogs(both boys had military ties and the Air Force was doing everything they could to protect their children!(traumatize, but keep safe!!)

PS- Mom lessons for sale: what is so wrong with a mother bringing her children to a cemetery to honor anyone?????? Good for you "so sad"!!!
Angela

Omaha, NE

#22 Apr 27, 2014
Kim wrote:
This reminds me of a 1980s case in Nebraska, where a little boy, clad in blue pajamas, was found dead in a ditch on Christmas Eve near the small town of Chester. They named him Little Boy Blue. Several years later, they identified his father, a drifter, who said the boy, Danny Joe Eberle, died of natural causes and he just dumped the body. There was reason for suspicion but no hard evidence. The father was imprisoned for some other reason, and within the past couple of years, he died.
It took a lot of police work, but Danny Joe was finally identified and the people of Chester treated him with dignity and kindness, just as this police department has done.
You have your story all wrong here. This did not happen Danny Joe. Danny Joe was murdered by John Joubert a, serial killer, in 1983, in Bellevue Nebraska. I believe he was 11 at the time. His body was found days after he was missing. Just saying you must be confused with a different case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blackberry Township man speaks out after airpla... 11 hr Mother of 3 1
Bolingbrook - worst suburb in Chicagoland (Jan '15) 17 hr Squirty Squirt 1,424
Raymond Theodore Powell 20 hr city of lights 3
News Neighbors: Dust, noise a oppressive' at Napervi... Jul 29 Taxpayer 2
News Naperville woman's sister 'infuriated' by video... Jul 29 obntg 5
Review: Woof Beach In Batavia Illinois Jul 28 Jerry 1
News Warrenville woman charged with multiple drug of... (Nov '08) Jan '14 Parveen Hatefi 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warrenville Mortgages