Brookeside Development
Curious

Gainesville, VA

#1 Jun 12, 2009
Thinking of moving to the area- and have really been impressed by Brookside. Anyone on the site live in the neighborhood- or know someone who does?
Looking for ALL the GOOD & BAD. Things you love- things you wish you knew before you moved there. Any future projects planned in the area I should know about? Schools?

Thanks in advance!!
WOW

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 15, 2009
i hate brookeside
Curious

Gainesville, VA

#3 Jun 15, 2009
reasons?
Jess

Warrenton, VA

#4 Aug 29, 2009
Just wondering if you decided on Lakes of Brookside? We went there today and were really impressed. Thinking about taking the plunge and moving there!! Seems that even though it is up and coming, in the end it will be great and I think they are great deals for the $$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Americans wnt the Mexican/hispancs to go home Feb '16 Susan 1
Poll Are black girls better than white girls? (Apr '08) Oct '15 The Realist 23
News The next step in bringing VRE to Haymarket & Ga... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kiwuji 1
Fraud (Jun '15) Oct '15 Paul 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Catlett, VA (Jan '12) Sep '15 Susan 10
News Catlett-Calverton sewer sign-ups increase (Aug '15) Aug '15 Marmalade 1
News Salmon charged with murder stemming from 2006 s... (May '09) May '15 Chris M Lanning 105
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warrenton Mortgages