Missing Warrenton Woman

Missing Warrenton Woman

There are 4 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Sep 20, 2007, titled Missing Warrenton Woman. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

WARRENTON, Va. -- Friends and family of Faten Mawyah, are very concerned about her and anxious to hear any information regarding her whereabouts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

Jeanie

Chesapeake Beach, MD

#1 Sep 21, 2007
I hope they really look at this "acquaintance". I bet he knows what happened to her.
Smurf - VA

Alexandria, VA

#2 Sep 21, 2007
They need to trace the phone call that was made by the acquaintance hoping it will lead to something. This is really sad!!! I hope they get to the bottom of this soon.
Manal

Fredericksburg, VA

#3 Sep 22, 2007
Jeanie-- I know someone who is friends with her and the 'acquaintance' he's a very very nice person and well respected. Nothing there... everyone is really worried about her. I have a feeling someone was 'acting' like they were helping her and then actually was a bad guy. I hope that isn't the case, but this isn't making any other sense. She's a good person and would never just disappear. Someone took her and I think she was led to believe they were helping her but they were not. I hope so badly that I'm wrong...
DcH101

Reston, VA

#4 Sep 23, 2007
Good News: Faten has been found!
Posted on September 23, 2007 by Tariq Nelson
I just received a phone call from Abu Sinan who informed me that the police have found Faten and she is safe. We will update further a little later. Abu Sinan and his family send their thanks to everyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Americans wnt the Mexican/hispancs to go home Feb '16 Susan 1
Poll Are black girls better than white girls? (Apr '08) Oct '15 The Realist 23
News The next step in bringing VRE to Haymarket & Ga... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kiwuji 1
Fraud (Jun '15) Oct '15 Paul 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Catlett, VA (Jan '12) Sep '15 Susan 10
News Catlett-Calverton sewer sign-ups increase (Aug '15) Aug '15 Marmalade 1
News Salmon charged with murder stemming from 2006 s... (May '09) May '15 Chris M Lanning 105
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warrenton Mortgages