2 Found Dead in Warrenton Home

2 Found Dead in Warrenton Home

There are 16 comments on the WJLA-TV Arlington story from Apr 27, 2009, titled 2 Found Dead in Warrenton Home. In it, WJLA-TV Arlington reports that:

Police say a man and a woman have been found shot to death inside a Warrenton, Va.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJLA-TV Arlington.

Laura

Waldorf, MD

#1 Apr 28, 2009
This was my cousin, we cannot believe that her husband would take her life and then his both so suddenly and tragic. We will never know exactly why and what happened that night but we do know that Tara will be greatly missed. We love her and she had so much to offer this world. She is missed to much. RIP Tara we love you
Susan Indian Head MD

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 28, 2009
I don't understand why this could of ever happened we have lost a wonderful soul, we were lucky to have Tara with us. She was a wonderful mother and friend I will miss her alot... She will always be in my thoughts and prayers as well as her children.. I love you Tara and will miss you always
STONIE59

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2009
I DONT LIVE TO FAR AWAY.[1hr] JUST ONE VIRGINIA TO ANOTHER ,SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.IT IS A SAD THING TO HAPPEN.SEEMS ALOT OF LIVES ARE BEING LOST LATELY. LIFE JUST GETS HARDER EVERYDAY. ATLEAST GOD IS WATCHING OVER THEM NOW.
The REAL Deal

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2009
Wow. What sick people. Killing while the children in the house. I can't believe no one noticed that they were losing there minds? How can you kill yourself in front of your children. God is not taking care of them. At least one of them is very,very hot.
Now the children have to live with it.In the same house where the the victim/shooter grew up. Can't be good.

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

#5 Apr 28, 2009
I am so very sorry for your loss!!!

“cougar w/sharp claws”

Since: Mar 08

The kitten, NOT ME!!!!

#6 Apr 28, 2009
Laura wrote:
This was my cousin, we cannot believe that her husband would take her life and then his both so suddenly and tragic. We will never know exactly why and what happened that night but we do know that Tara will be greatly missed. We love her and she had so much to offer this world. She is missed to much. RIP Tara we love you
Maybe you would like to post here.
In Loving Memory
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T9MSPPG...
Cant believe this person

Washington, DC

#7 Apr 29, 2009
The REAL Deal wrote:
Wow. What sick people. Killing while the children in the house. I can't believe no one noticed that they were losing there minds? How can you kill yourself in front of your children. God is not taking care of them. At least one of them is very,very hot.
Now the children have to live with it.In the same house where the the victim/shooter grew up. Can't be good.
Are you serious? Obviously ill informed...
The REAL Deal

United States

#8 Apr 30, 2009
Cant believe this person wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Obviously ill informed...
I believe you are misinformed. The Murder/suicide was commited with the children in the house. The parents of the suicidal/murderer got the kids. YOU don't see a problem? YOU are what's wrong.
Wow

Washington, DC

#9 Apr 30, 2009
The REAL Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are misinformed. The Murder/suicide was commited with the children in the house. The parents of the suicidal/murderer got the kids. YOU don't see a problem? YOU are what's wrong.
The problem I see with your post is the fact that you alleged they were both crazy, not the case...I know her personally, and she was the farthest thing from crazy.
The REAL Deal

United States

#10 May 1, 2009
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem I see with your post is the fact that you alleged they were both crazy, not the case...I know her personally, and she was the farthest thing from crazy.
But you can't deny she's dead.
Contrary to popular opinion,there are signs of mental health issues. you miss them when you are in denial.
The problem with YOUR post is you are to close to the matter and have no objectivity.
Work it out in therapy. Get help,you could be next.
You are an idiot

Upper Marlboro, MD

#11 May 1, 2009
The REAL Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can't deny she's dead.
Contrary to popular opinion,there are signs of mental health issues. you miss them when you are in denial.
The problem with YOUR post is you are to close to the matter and have no objectivity.
Work it out in therapy. Get help,you could be next.
Yes, she is dead because she was murdered.[murder "the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought"] The children are with HER family in another state. It's people like you who give WV a bad wrap. Perhaps if you parents weren't second cousins your reading comprehension would be above a 2nd grade level and you could have read the original article and got your facts straight.
Indian Head MD

Washington, DC

#12 May 3, 2009
The REAL Deal wrote:
Wow. What sick people. Killing while the children in the house. I can't believe no one noticed that they were losing there minds? How can you kill yourself in front of your children. God is not taking care of them. At least one of them is very,very hot.
Now the children have to live with it.In the same house where the the victim/shooter grew up. Can't be good.
I know this lady and she has the heart of gold and would be there for anyone.. People like you who don't know what they are talking about will never dull her shine... Hes not going to be the only one in the very very hot you be right there with mwking comments like that..
SALLY TARAS AUNT

La Plata, MD

#13 May 4, 2009
The REAL Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are misinformed. The Murder/suicide was commited with the children in the house. The parents of the suicidal/murderer got the kids. YOU don't see a problem? YOU are what's wrong.
To the misinformed person, that wrote this despicable comment. NO ONE saw it coming. Murderes hide their feelings. The children are not with his parents. They are with Tara's family.
It's a good thing he offed himself, because he would have never lived a normal life. Before you make another rude comment, get your facts straight
oh the simple minds

Patuxent River, MD

#14 May 6, 2009
For those of you who did not know Tara, please keep your opinions to yourself. This was not even the slightest bit her fault. She was not crazy, she was amazing and always did the right thing! Before you go around making all your theories about how this happned, please know the truth about these ppl, OR just mind your business & have some respect. Thank You.
To the REAL Deal_Your a complete idiot and you have no respect, please dont comment about something you ovbiously know NOTHING about. What if this was your family? No one saw this comming, this is tragic for my family. Their was no signs of any kid of mental issues & their was little warning leading up to this. Tara was a mother, sister, daughter, relative, & a great friend. She will be greatly missed and I cant believe that you would say the things that you are. Like I said before, have some RESPECT or just MYOB. Thank You.
MIND UR BUSINESS GET FAX

Waldorf, MD

#15 May 15, 2009
Just so all are clearly informed, the children are with the Victims family (there Mothers family) where they should be... The suspect apparently had issues that he kept to himself and never shared with anyone. If you have issues in your life you should seek counseling or at least ask for help, and he didn't. No one knew things were as bad as they were or we would have gotten her out of the situation before it ever got this far. Unless you know/knew these 2 people you have no room or right to comment on anyones well being, mental state,or how you would have handles the situation. Have you looked at the people in your family lately, are you really sure that there aren't people in your family that are having problems and you just don't know it... Don't be to sure of yourelf. People like to keep there lives private.. Look out for yorself and comment on things that you know the history of, not strangers that you know nothing about...

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#16 May 15, 2009
My condolences to this family
Very sorry for your loss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fraud Jun '15 LisaLuv 1
News Salmon charged with murder stemming from 2006 s... (May '09) May '15 Chris M Lanning 105
do you trust the people that surround you in yo... May '15 uneasy 1
News May 11 Fauquier County high school sports roundup May '15 davewq20 1
News Student reportedly raped in Brentsville High ba... (Oct '08) Apr '15 LiAr 10
suboxone (Jan '15) Jan '15 Pain 1
Cheswick Motel (Sep '14) Sep '14 Believe It Or Not 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warrenton Mortgages