Former Fauquier County Woman Charged ...

Former Fauquier County Woman Charged In Murder-For-Hire Plot - ...

There are 5 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Aug 6, 2008, titled Former Fauquier County Woman Charged In Murder-For-Hire Plot - .... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

A former business owner from Fauquier County has been arrested in a murder-for-hire plot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Corey

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2008
When are people going to learn that you hardly ever get away with this?
If dogs could talk

San Jose, CA

#3 Aug 7, 2008
Strange that they identify the woman by where she used to live.
Ripariandweller

Silver Spring, MD

#4 Aug 7, 2008
Wonder if the ex-boyfriend had the wife before, during, or after the relationship that produced the 11 year old son? At any rate, Ms. Brown is a highly disturbed individual.
The Sad Truth

Brattleboro, VT

#5 Aug 10, 2008
Ms. Brown and Ms. Haring, the woman listed as the former associate in the televised piece in this article, are both active in groups of women who lost custody of their kids and continue to fight to get custody of their kids back. A majority of these women are extremely narcissistic, and lost custody when they used false sex abuse allegations in their custody cases in a perverted effort to destroy the men in their lives. Their groups (like the one Ms. Brown formed) work to get back into court again and again, just out of a sick desire to get control back at any cost. It is frightening to think just how far these people are willing to go.
MomInVA

Newport News, VA

#6 Aug 17, 2008
Sadly, another case of murder for hire in the Virginia family court system. Is it the people who create these situations or the court system? For the most part, the lawyers who practice in this system are the "D" students in law school. The only way they can make a living is by is on the misery of others and the deep pockets of the truly ill. Condemn those that are responsible, not just the one who pull the trigger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lidl's first store in D.C. region opens in Mana... Sep '17 WCB 1
News Wagner, Stewart find common ground on illegal i... May '17 tomin cali 1
Best fence installation company in all northern... (Jul '16) Mar '17 Number1 2
Looking for Sheila Marie Knuckles Thomas (Mar '17) Mar '17 Raythomas1969 1
Felony Conviction (Nov '16) Nov '16 Shocked naighbor 1
They told me I have 2 weeks...? (Dec '13) Nov '16 Hey 3
busty bartender (Aug '16) Aug '16 etm 1

Warrenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance