First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CUKOO

Spotsylvania, VA

#21 Jan 16, 2008
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not actually from Richmond -- the computer just randomly put that in there. I've never even been to Richmond. I'm from Warrenton and grew up there, although I got smart and got the hell out and I'm lucky to only have to visit family a couple times a year.
And hi, it's not 1938 anymore -- gay people are a fact of life, you bigoted douchebag. You belong in Warrenton with the rest of the narrow-minded, uneducated assholes. When the hell is Fauquier County going to wake up and get with the program? Talk about a farce.
YOU NEED TO TAKE A CHILL PILL MY BROTHA!
qwerty

Bluewater, NM

#22 Jan 22, 2008
Warrenton is a sappy little place populated mostly by sappy little people who are too afraid or inept to try and make a go of it anywhere else. There are vastly more opportunities for work, culture, scenery and education elsewhere. What seems to keep people here is apathy. I moved back to Fauquier because of family legacy, no other reason. The "Richmond" guy is dead-on accurate about the small-mindedness of most Warrenton/Fauquier denizens. Fauquier county people are either rich, rich and horsey (read: cheap and entitled), people emulating the previous two, boring federal gov't commuter/workers, CIA sycophants (who say they work for the State Department), plain old commuters(bedroomers), contractors, a few farmers and county workers who are usually married/associated with someone in the aforementioned categories. Most are racists (active & passive), all are identity-confused. The whole place is really nothing more than Culpeper in fancy clothes. At least people in Culpeper, though more hick-ish, have no misgivings about who they are. There is no live-and-let live ethos in Warrenton. Conservative lawyers, lap dogs of the horsey people and overpaid gov't types rule the place. If you live here and are between the ages of 18 and 25 and don't have acollege degree, you may as well hunker down for a life in Fauquier County, because you are trapped. You won't find anything at the Warrenton bars but more of yourselves, a DUI, or maybe an unwanted pregnancy. I grew up here, worked in the bars/restaurants for several years I have seen and interacted with you all, white, black, latino; lawyers, cougars, rednecks (rich & poor) bible thumpers and 20-somethings that think they are too cool for Warrenton because they have long hair and smoke pot. You are all equally pathetic. Warrenton is a place established for rich, landowning aristocrats, everyone else is merely tolerated.
Concerned

Midland, VA

#23 Jan 28, 2008
I heard JP's is closing down for good on Sunday...Is that true? I mean there are way better places to go to, but damn closing sooooo soon....
closed

Canton, GA

#24 Feb 7, 2008
Well, we tried to go to JP's for lunch on Monday and it seems to be quite CLOSED. We had heard from one of the staff that it was being sold, but that she had been told she would be able to continue working there. I do NOT think it was sold. I think he ran out of money and was forced to close. I hope everyone got their last pay check!
I always hoped that the food and service would get a little more consistent, but that never seemed to happen. But the TVs were cool.
I guess the Warrenton bashers will have to move to another topic.:-)
One Love

Herndon, VA

#25 Feb 27, 2008
Why do these debates become such a forum for one to gloat or belittle. I believe anyone who does either should just shut up and let sleeping dogs sleep. Don't stir up confrontations that don't have any significance what so ever. Thank you and have a great life outside of Warrenton if that is what you wish.
Concerned Dad

Herndon, VA

#26 Mar 20, 2008
The owner of this restaurant is a dead beat who does not pay his minor aged employees. I wouldn't drop a penny in this restaurant..... He's also to cowardly to return calls to discuss the matter. I hope you go under you loser.
TWO DOGS

Canton, GA

#27 Mar 23, 2008
WOMEN AND BOOZE ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD HAPPY EASTER
Jen

United States

#28 Sep 2, 2008
I was trying to locate the previous owner. Does anybody know his name? Looking for some info. on a guy, Rick Moore, drinks alot and may have caused some problems. Heard he partied alot at JP's.
Bartlebys Cafe

Goldvein, VA

#29 Nov 8, 2008
Jen wrote:
I was trying to locate the previous owner. Does anybody know his name? Looking for some info. on a guy, Rick Moore, drinks alot and may have caused some problems. Heard he partied alot at JP's.
This guy named Rick Moore came into my cafe today during business hours, drunk, and threatened my life in front of customers because I switched business insurance from his girlfriend Melissa Hutchenson from Nationwide. I asked him and the young man he was with to leave. After he would not leave I told him I would call the cops. I followed him out to my patio and he was in a white van with R E Moore contractors on the side of it. The license plate returned back to Melissa from Nationwide. I am putting a no trespassing order on them both. I am a transplant to Warrenton and a small business owner. Small town thugs like this need to be stopped. Hope this helps.
New Baltimore Royalty

United States

#30 Feb 1, 2009
See you soon haters, Game Over!
SharkBite

Warrenton, VA

#31 Feb 24, 2009
qwerty wrote:
Warrenton is a sappy little place populated mostly by sappy little people who are too afraid or inept to try and make a go of it anywhere else. There are vastly more opportunities for work, culture, scenery and education elsewhere. What seems to keep people here is apathy. I moved back to Fauquier because of family legacy, no other reason. The "Richmond" guy is dead-on accurate about the small-mindedness of most Warrenton/Fauquier denizens. Fauquier county people are either rich, rich and horsey (read: cheap and entitled), people emulating the previous two, boring federal gov't commuter/workers, CIA sycophants (who say they work for the State Department), plain old commuters(bedroomers), contractors, a few farmers and county workers who are usually married/associated with someone in the aforementioned categories. Most are racists (active & passive), all are identity-confused. The whole place is really nothing more than Culpeper in fancy clothes. At least people in Culpeper, though more hick-ish, have no misgivings about who they are. There is no live-and-let live ethos in Warrenton. Conservative lawyers, lap dogs of the horsey people and overpaid gov't types rule the place. If you live here and are between the ages of 18 and 25 and don't have acollege degree, you may as well hunker down for a life in Fauquier County, because you are trapped. You won't find anything at the Warrenton bars but more of yourselves, a DUI, or maybe an unwanted pregnancy. I grew up here, worked in the bars/restaurants for several years I have seen and interacted with you all, white, black, latino; lawyers, cougars, rednecks (rich & poor) bible thumpers and 20-somethings that think they are too cool for Warrenton because they have long hair and smoke pot. You are all equally pathetic. Warrenton is a place established for rich, landowning aristocrats, everyone else is merely tolerated.
You are a [email protected] douche bag. You just pissed because you are a little loser sack of shit. You could not make it anywhere so you try to make yourself better by putting others down. Do yourself and everyone in Warrenton a big favor and shoot yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wagner, Stewart find common ground on illegal i... May '17 tomin cali 1
Best fence installation company in all northern... (Jul '16) Mar '17 Number1 2
Looking for Sheila Marie Knuckles Thomas Mar '17 Raythomas1969 1
Felony Conviction (Nov '16) Nov '16 Shocked naighbor 1
They told me I have 2 weeks...? (Dec '13) Nov '16 Hey 3
busty bartender (Aug '16) Aug '16 etm 1
News Sheriffa s Department makes huge heroin bust (Aug '16) Aug '16 Five O 1

Warrenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance