First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drew

Bristow, VA

#1 May 20, 2007
What happened at JP'S on Saturday. I heard some guy had a knife in the bar and some one got hit by a car. Whats going on in Warrenton
Jim

Midland, VA

#2 May 31, 2007
I heard that the guy in the car was apart of a drug ring....yeah drew whats going on out in warrenton
Rusty

Midland, VA

#3 Jun 1, 2007
Must be all the bikers that hang out there on the patio
Not that impressed

New Brighton, PA

#4 Jul 24, 2007
I have to say, I was not impressed at all with JPs. The decor looked cheap and it was way tooo smokey in there. I was't that impressed with the food there either. I think this will be my last time there and I'll stick with The Locker Room.
Gary

Midland, VA

#5 Aug 6, 2007
He is the biggest A-Hole in Warrenton. I heard there are 3 pending sexual harrasment cases against him.
Concerned mother

Petersburg, VA

#6 Sep 3, 2007
Do you aware of any instances when the owner did not pay his employees? The owner's first name is Jimmy, but what's his last name?
Dave

Petersburg, VA

#7 Sep 3, 2007
I hear that he has some issues with paying workers. Has anyone else had similar issues with not being paid by Jimmy?
Bob

Herndon, VA

#8 Oct 17, 2007
Actually, I went there and had very good food (chicken dip was AWESOME). I really enjoyed that no matter where I looked, I saw a TV with a sporting event. Very nice atmosphere. It was a bit smoky at the bar, but the rest of the restaurant wasn't smoky.
Penster

Sunnyvale, CA

#9 Oct 17, 2007
I feel that JP's has Great Food!! And the town of Warrenton needs not another Food Chain Support a local RESTURANT Things happen in all Resturants . Persons need not to Hate so much.Enjoy a good meal an give JP's a fair Shake...
Mamma

Bethpage, NY

#10 Oct 18, 2007
JP's has great food! I'd rather go there than a chain restaurant anyday. They prepare food fresh, too, I've heard. It certainly tastes like it. It is smoky, though. I wish VA would go non-smoking soon!
Penster

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2007
How many persons think a non smoking resturant would work in warrenton va???
concerned

United States

#12 Oct 21, 2007
Gary wrote:
He is the biggest A-Hole in Warrenton. I heard there are 3 pending sexual harrasment cases against him.
What makes you say this Do you have Actual Prove of these Events? You could be spreading a bad rumors. Dont hate...
Ugh

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Oct 25, 2007
You people can't type or spell. Typical for Warrenton. I'm so glad my tax dollars have done so much for your crappy Fauquier County public school educations.

JP's has no ambience, their food is overpriced and lousy, their service sucks, and creepy guys follow you out to your car if you're not careful. Be smart and just drink at home with friends. Warrenton has lame bars, no good hangouts, idiotic crowds and too many police with nothing but time on their hands.
Yeah

Portland, ME

#14 Nov 14, 2007
We love the no smoking in the afternoon now!! It is small enough that the bartenders know us all!! This is small-town-not FAIRFAX!!!!!!Thanks JP!!!!
STONEWALL JOE

Manassas, VA

#15 Nov 29, 2007
Ugh wrote:
You people can't type or spell. Typical for Warrenton. I'm so glad my tax dollars have done so much for your crappy Fauquier County public school educations.
JP's has no ambience, their food is overpriced and lousy, their service sucks, and creepy guys follow you out to your car if you're not careful. Be smart and just drink at home with friends. Warrenton has lame bars, no good hangouts, idiotic crowds and too many police with nothing but time on their hands.
I used to live in Richmond and that city is a nasty old run down crime ridden hole.
The gays openly flaunt their homosexuality in public and there is more one way streets than in N.Y.C.
It always makes me laugh when Richmonders try to gloat about their city. What a farce. LOL
Talk about idiotic people ?
Ugh

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Dec 1, 2007
STONEWALL JOE wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to live in Richmond and that city is a nasty old run down crime ridden hole.
The gays openly flaunt their homosexuality in public and there is more one way streets than in N.Y.C.
It always makes me laugh when Richmonders try to gloat about their city. What a farce. LOL
Talk about idiotic people ?
I'm not actually from Richmond -- the computer just randomly put that in there. I've never even been to Richmond. I'm from Warrenton and grew up there, although I got smart and got the hell out and I'm lucky to only have to visit family a couple times a year.

And hi, it's not 1938 anymore -- gay people are a fact of life, you bigoted douchebag. You belong in Warrenton with the rest of the narrow-minded, uneducated assholes. When the hell is Fauquier County going to wake up and get with the program? Talk about a farce.
One Love

Herndon, VA

#17 Dec 19, 2007
Unfortunately this world is filled with people like you who are too close minded to realize that it doesn't matter where you live or what you think as long as you are happy. Why would you feel the need to flaunt the fact that you escaped Warrenton? If you don't like a place, don't live there. That doesn't mean that you need to belittle anyone who likes living there. You have a lot of growing up to do. All I ever wanted was to move out of Warrenton, go to a big city and go to a huge college. I did that and after a while I realized that there was no place in the world quite like Warrenton. We have a very nice, quaint, foothills town that is just beautiful. We pay outrageous taxes like everyone else, have a good school system, and easy access to city life just an hour up the road. What more can you ask for? I'm not trying to make you change your mind and start to love Warrenton, all I'm asking is that you take your head out of your a$$ and smell some fresh air. Cause you're not going to get anywhere in this world hating on things like towns when you don't even live there anymore.
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not actually from Richmond -- the computer just randomly put that in there. I've never even been to Richmond. I'm from Warrenton and grew up there, although I got smart and got the hell out and I'm lucky to only have to visit family a couple times a year.
And hi, it's not 1938 anymore -- gay people are a fact of life, you bigoted douchebag. You belong in Warrenton with the rest of the narrow-minded, uneducated assholes. When the hell is Fauquier County going to wake up and get with the program? Talk about a farce.
Glen Allen

Portland, ME

#18 Dec 30, 2007
You have issues... remember God loves you.
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
jackie from warrenton

Culpeper, VA

#19 Jan 13, 2008
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
well i guess we are just a bunch of crazy rednecks!!! I love Warrenton.
CUKOO

Spotsylvania, VA

#20 Jan 16, 2008
THAT GURL FROM PA NEED TO GO TO HER OWN STATE'S TOPIX. I MEAN SERIOUSLY!COME ON! THIS IS VIRGINIA. NOT PA! LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK! L-O-S-E-R, LOSER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best fence installation company in all northern... Tue Koolj313 1
Most Americans wnt the Mexican/hispancs to go home Feb '16 Susan 1
Poll Are black girls better than white girls? (Apr '08) Oct '15 The Realist 23
News The next step in bringing VRE to Haymarket & Ga... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kiwuji 1
Fraud (Jun '15) Oct '15 Paul 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Catlett, VA (Jan '12) Sep '15 Susan 10
News Catlett-Calverton sewer sign-ups increase (Aug '15) Aug '15 Marmalade 1

Warrenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warrenton Mortgages