First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Culpeper, VA

#21 Jun 28, 2010
Good new all! I ate there tonight for their training sesson. Wing Fanatic will offically be open tomorrow. Beer, Wings and Sports a great combination. See you all there.
BristowWings

Bristow, VA

#22 Jun 29, 2010
The will be opening today, June 29 2010. We are heading there for the great wings and also to support my neighbor who owns the place.
TheWeez

United States

#23 Jun 30, 2010
I found the wings to be entirely too greasy. Whoever said they have better wings than BWW needs to re-evaluate.
elvis

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Jul 15, 2010
Wings and liquor sounds good to me
elvis

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Jul 15, 2010
ver
horseyone

Tappahannock, VA

#26 Aug 1, 2010
They're never open when I go there.
Pretty much a lunch menu, but not open for lunch?
BTW-I'm in Warrenton, not Louisa
WeezlNutz

United States

#27 Aug 5, 2010
The wings at the Wing Fanatic are made from low-grade dog food! You could still the marks where the jockey was hitting it! Disgusting wings! I hope they never come back!
Jay

Elkwood, VA

#28 Sep 15, 2010
RDH wrote:
I would like to reopen the place...does anyone feel the location is difficult? I believe more has to be done to entertain the clients. Agreed? If a DJ and live music were to come in, of Fauquier has to issue the entertainment permit, would you and your friends join in the fun? Let me know...
I think the location is hard to find for those unfamiliar with the area. Also Warrenton Sheriff Deputies LOVE to hassle anyone traveling in that area after about midnight, especially on weekends. I don't stay out late in Warrenton because of this...Buffalo Wild Wings in Culpeper is a decent place to watch the football games and Culpeper doesn't pull you over just because it's late...they wait till you show good reason to be pulled over...you know like breaking the law.
Wing It

Warrenton, VA

#29 Nov 6, 2010
If you haven't heard The Wing Fanatic is back and under new management! The place is great, with great wings and a game room for kids, I'm thinking it would be a great place to book my company holiday party in thier private dining area too.
Good Guy News

Bristow, VA

#30 Feb 7, 2011
That place is a crap hole. It was a great place back in the day, but something has gone horribly wrong. Under new management for sure. I went back once when they re-opened with my family and it was great. I went back a few weeks ago for a CAPS game and the food was aweful, the wings were cold and the sauce was gross. The staff was completely young and clueless. I wouldn't go back there if the wings were free. Agreed with earlier comments the place is always being watched by the Sheriffs office.
Mike H

Manassas, VA

#31 Mar 9, 2011
This place is closed again!
RRH

Washington, DC

#32 Mar 14, 2011
Wing Fanatic closed again. It is opeating under another name.managmenent and will be a sports bar. Most of the different varieties of wings are off the menu. Too bad.
Johnny Bravo

Warrenton, VA

#33 Mar 14, 2011
RRH wrote:
Wing Fanatic closed again. It is opeating under another name.managmenent and will be a sports bar. Most of the different varieties of wings are off the menu. Too bad.
That place sucked. I'm glad it's closed again. It was better back in the day when it was a Ponderosa surrounded by crack smokers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Virginia Criminal Defense Attorney Opens New Of... (Mar '12) Aug 29 Cory Trevor 2
Commuting to D.C. (Sep '13) Aug 28 Jay 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,546
Are black girls better than white girls? (Apr '08) Jun '14 Tick 22
Paula Black and family (Jul '07) Jun '14 Ran Across This 2
Review: Superior Driveways May '14 Jennifer reid 1
•••
•••
•••

Warrenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••