Sherlyn Warrensburg 1999
DeeCee

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Hey...anyone know of a Sherlyn that lived n Warrensburg in 1999-2000 or so. Her middle name was Renee...some called her ShaNae... For the life of me I cannot remember her last name. Back then she was recently divorced and into playing VolleyBall. She worked at CMSU and she had a teenage daughter. Sheryln is a tall gal, pushing 5-10 or 5-11..

The last I heard she re-married and moved to Texas, maybe even had a baby about that time..(somewhere around 2001 or 2002)..Any help in locating her would be appreciated.
DeeCee

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Her car at that time had personalized license plates...something like vbal grl...or something along that line...can't even remember what kind of car.
Sherilyn

West Des Moines, IA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
DeeCee wrote:
Hey...anyone know of a Sherlyn that lived n Warrensburg in 1999-2000 or so. Her middle name was Renee...some called her ShaNae... For the life of me I cannot remember her last name. Back then she was recently divorced and into playing VolleyBall. She worked at CMSU and she had a teenage daughter. Sheryln is a tall gal, pushing 5-10 or 5-11..
The last I heard she re-married and moved to Texas, maybe even had a baby about that time..(somewhere around 2001 or 2002)..Any help in locating her would be appreciated.
I think I'm the Sherilyn you're looking for...who is this?
Amy Lou

Memphis, TN

#4 Jan 13, 2015
I remember a Sheryln who managed a pizza hut in warrensburg in the 1980s. Super nice lady. Hi Sherlyn if that's you. You was an awesome boss!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Higginsville Police and Lafayette County Sherif... Jun 16 Terri 1
News Troopers make drug arrests in Lafayette County (Oct '15) May '17 Just curious 2
Clean up Apr '17 vickiedine 1
Local wives be on alert for this HOMEWRECKER! (Sep '15) Apr '17 Sam copper 3
News Vietnam veteran gone, but not forgotten - Feb '17 GeezerGrunt 1
News Green Ridge High School visits Kaysinger Art Sh... Feb '17 Linda Schwermer 1
Review: Bank Of Holden (Aug '08) Dec '16 mgklldjrg 9

Warrensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warrensburg Mortgages