Bristol priest charged with drunk dri...

Bristol priest charged with drunk driving

There are 62 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Oct 9, 2008, titled Bristol priest charged with drunk driving. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

A Catholic priest of St. Elizabeth's Church in Bristol was charged with drunk driving after he was stopped by police for driving erratically.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Will

Southbridge, MA

#63 Nov 29, 2008
funny....they never found the 7yr old boy in the trunk....guess he misses out on turkey!

Since: Mar 09

Bristol, RI

#64 Mar 21, 2009
Ms Butterfly wrote:
I didn't even know that the Catholics still had followers. Funny how these little sheep "bahhh" down to a God who forgives his messengers for sex crimes against small children, driving while intoxicated, and child abuse. I really wish these people would wake up and see that the Catholic religeon is a scam. It's just another way for pedophiles to get their hands on innocent, trusting children. Jim Smith, I'm with Linda. Go pray for yourself and all the others like you who have no clue.
Well said! Would Jim or John Smith be spewing that crap if a priest in this crappy town was molesting a child?(I suspect Jim and John are the same person) The one constant I have noticed about the people living in Bristol is most of them are living in denial. They don't address real issues here. Their biggest concerns are that ridiculous parade and dog crap on sidewalks. When something bad happens here these people rush to cover it up. It is like living amongst a bunch of cult members.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commute to south Providence from Barrington RI (Nov '13) Jul 14 TrB 2
Tiverton Music Selection (Sep '12) Jul 2 Musikologist 11
Looking for Charles R. Hamby (Nov '10) Jul 1 bobo 2
Review: M D E Automotive (Dec '13) Dec '13 Some one 1
News News Minute: Latest Rhode Island news from The ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 frack 1
West Nile Virus (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mosquito Squad 1
BARACK can't seem to find the RIGHT Words to SA... (Jun '13) Jun '13 PRESIDENT OBAMA C... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages