Adams moving to replace Ketcham

Adams moving to replace Ketcham

There are 3 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Feb 26, 2009, titled Adams moving to replace Ketcham. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

The town is on track in its search for a new town administrator to fill the position vacated by William Ketcham last September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

Robert

Easthampton, MA

#1 Feb 26, 2009
With the recession and all it's implications, wouldn't the town benefit by postponing the appointment of a town administrator? What does an "administrator" do that hasn't been shown to be done when the town went without a permanent replacement so many times in the past ?
Adams Res

Clockville, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2009
What about George Haddad. He is already doing a GREAT JOB!!!!!
Fed Up

Leeds, MA

#3 Feb 26, 2009
Adams Res wrote:
What about George Haddad. He is already doing a GREAT JOB!!!!!
I agree! Why spend the money in these frightening economic times to search for and replace someone who is already IN the position and doing a terrific job? Unless of course George doesnt want it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Davol recalls Bard 3D Max MESH (Feb '09) Jan 13 ALL MESHED UP 10
I love Kickboxing East Providence/ Seekonk (Apr '15) Jan 7 Somravanh 11
News R.I.'s last one-room school to close (Mar '09) Jan 6 tiger_-_dad 2
News Office of Veterans Affairs opens on Jefferson B... Nov '16 Veteransforever 2
Veterans Day Free Meal -TexasRDHouse-Outback-TJ... Nov '16 veterans day 1
Veterans Day Free Meal -Chilis-TexasRDHouse-Out... Nov '16 veterans day 1
Tiverton Music Selection (Sep '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 13

Warren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages