Man Accused of Killing Parents Due in...

Man Accused of Killing Parents Due in Court l WPRI.com

There are 13 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Jan 23, 2009, titled Man Accused of Killing Parents Due in Court l WPRI.com. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

The Warren man accused of killing his parents is due back in court Friday. James Soares has been held without bail at the Adult Correctional Institution since last summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

Since: Dec 08

USA

#1 Jan 23, 2009
dam....that is a sikk man....bury your hacked parents in a cesspool?.......jeez talk about ungrateful....can u say wish I had ABORTED?
cadaz

East Providence, RI

#2 Jan 23, 2009
that is one sick puppy
Joanie

Warwick, RI

#3 Jan 23, 2009
Very disturbing!!!
Linda

Rumford, RI

#4 Jan 23, 2009
definitely a psycho...
Perplexed

Rehoboth, MA

#5 Jan 23, 2009
It happened before in California with two Brothers that killed both of their parents "for the money'

This generation "the 16-26 year olds" are finding the World is tough out there, & they want it to be easy for them. Grow up kids! It sucks out here & you need to learn how to survive with out commiting a crime!
patrick kennedy

Barrington, RI

#6 Jan 23, 2009
aick twip
Linda

Rumford, RI

#7 Jan 23, 2009
omg, this guy is so freaking sick minded and his little girlfriend too. Fry them in jail....She should be held without bail just like him..

USA

#8 Jan 23, 2009
the ironic thing is they went shopping for rid-x because the toilet was backing up..!
Blair

Barrington, RI

#9 Jan 24, 2009
i know this kid,,, he is spoiled, in a way thats whats caused this,,,, im messed in the head cuz of this

USA

#10 Jan 24, 2009
That "kid" is now a MONSTER and shall recieve the DEATH PENALTY....if there is ANY justice left in this world.....May lightning strike him...if nothing else....
Native Son of Kenya

Warwick, RI

#11 Jan 24, 2009
Give him a break.

The poor guy is an orphan.

Abortion clinics kill unborn and newly born babies every day.

A US senator killed a lady at Chappaquiddick and ran away. He got off scott free.

A guy in California nearly cut the heads off two people and he walked because he was a football player who could afford a team of sleezebag lawyers.
Blair

Barrington, RI

#12 Jan 24, 2009
insertfoot wrote:
That "kid" is now a MONSTER and shall recieve the DEATH PENALTY....if there is ANY justice left in this world.....May lightning strike him...if nothing else....
Like seriously YOU dont need 2 bash me ok? grow up

USA

#13 Jan 24, 2009
Im not bashing you ....and I am fully grown.
I ahve never in my life heard about such a ruthless thoughtless individual. He has the award for most ungrateful son of a B I have ever heard of.
He will rot in HELL for the rest of his life for what he has done. I dont even know you....I just cant believe anyone in there right mind would stand behind such a piece of s h i t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chafee blasts media over Trump 'onslaught,' met... Feb 21 yep 1
News Davol recalls Bard 3D Max MESH (Feb '09) Jan '17 ALL MESHED UP 10
I love Kickboxing East Providence/ Seekonk (Apr '15) Jan '17 Somravanh 11
News R.I.'s last one-room school to close (Mar '09) Jan '17 tiger_-_dad 2
News Office of Veterans Affairs opens on Jefferson B... Nov '16 Veteransforever 2
Veterans Day Free Meal -TexasRDHouse-Outback-TJ... Nov '16 veterans day 1
Veterans Day Free Meal -Chilis-TexasRDHouse-Out... Nov '16 veterans day 1

Warren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Warren Mortgages