Son to be arraigned for killing RI pa...

Son to be arraigned for killing RI parents

There are 42 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Son to be arraigned for killing RI parents. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

A Warren man will be formally arraigned in court today for killing his parents, whose bodies were found buried in their back yard cesspool.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pcbrown

Chicago, IL

#41 Aug 16, 2008
need some feedback
I know the older brother

Westport, MA

#42 Aug 23, 2008
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>nichole is a fucking scum bag just like her hole family she has notheing but shit for family look at her loser mom and dad and older brother just take a good look at those winners james use to have her do the dope dealers for there daily fix come on now they both went off the deep end thats what i think
I worked with James recently and this blows my mind.I know he had issues but when I heard this I was shocked! Never thought he would do something so terrible.He was always respectful and a good worker.I guess you never know.I also know the girlfriends older brother and he is not a loser.He is hard working and goes to work everyday and pays his taxes.Maybe when he was a teenager he was wild,I really don't know, but as far as now he is not a loser.So before you start trash talking people take a look in the mirror.LOSER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colwell family Lincoln Ave (Feb '11) Jun 24 Nan Colwell 11
Tiverton Music Selection (Sep '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 14
Lowes Quaker Lane Warwick RI Bad Customer Servi... Jun '17 badcustomerservice 1
News Lars Kenyon. May '17 Penn State Parent 1
News Report: anti-Semitism on the rise; Local Rabbi ... Apr '17 Saul 1
News Specialty 'Bristol 4th of July' license plates ... Apr '17 NATALE1934 1
Review: M D E Automotive (Dec '13) Dec '13 Some one 1

Warren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance